We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Possible Cure For MD Options

twitchy
#1 Posted : 9/4/2019 8:24:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Please pardon my ignorance, but is that caused by neurological inflammation? I seem to recall reading something about B. cappi being researched as a possible method of treatment for a number of ailments thought to be caused by CNS inflammation. I'm really curious about this as I have some neurological issues, though minor by comparison for now, and thought I'd ask. I wish you the best of luck with it and would be interested in hearing your progress with this. Ayahuasca is definitely more than just a psychedelic, and western medicine is just now catching on to this apparently.
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

JP
#2 Posted : 9/4/2019 8:55:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Its a genetic disorder. My body produces a bad ANO-5 protein. Which from what I gather allows for to to much calcium ions (Ca2+) to build up, not letting the signal to repair muscle membrane to get through. Age of onset for this disease vary's drastically, I had fairly obvious symptoms at 23 and I have spoke to people who had almost no symtoms until age 70. To me, this would indicate that different people build up Ca2+ faster than others, which could account for the large various in onset age and how most people with this disease are much stronger than there peers before symtoms occur.

I should note no one is 100% what it's full function is, and I am not expert in anything science. I can barely understand either of those papers, I essentially just matched up big wordsBig grin.

When I saw that DMT can cause homeostasis of Ca2+, I had to send it to a few friends to make sure I wasn't being crazy.

When a normal person would workout they are causing muscle fibers to break down, your body then rebuilds them, causing you to get stronger, large muscles. My muscle membrane doesn't receive the signal to rebuild so the muscle membrane isn't repaired and is broken down.

And you will come to find that we are all one mind
Capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable.