We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Just had my second pharma trip... Options

w0mbat
#1 Posted : 1/10/2010 3:35:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

... and I'm not too sure what to make of it. Took ~120 mg CC and ~110 mg THH with about 90 mg Dimitri Fumarate. I was watching American Beauty with my gf and it seemed like nothing much was happening, but then all of a sudden I started to feel like the scene I was watching was way too intense. I felt like I was writing with the intensity of the emotions that were playing out on screen.

I think I wasn't thinking too clearly and got a little scared. Pretty soon I started to feel really hot, and then got nauseous. Went to the bathroom, barfed 3 or 4x (which strangely felt pretty good), and then stared at my own puke in the toilet bowl, saw how the proteinaceous goo traced spirals in the water and thought it was actually kind of beautiful, like a painting or something (yeah, weird, I know Smile). After that I went back to watching the movie and felt pretty much normal, except for some fogginess of thought (had a hard time forming sentences).

I did not get much in the way of visuals the whole time. My last trip with about 80 mg CC and THH and 60 mg Elven Fumaric Cheesecake was more enjoyable but also non-visual. I can't say I enjoyed it all that much this time. Does anyone have any advice on how to make trips more enjoyable and less visual? I'm not sure how crazy I am about a substance that just makes me stare at my own puke Smile
benzyme wrote:

i'm tellin ya, one day i'll interface a mass spec and uv-vis spectrophotometer to a modular synthesizer

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Once
#2 Posted : 1/10/2010 9:36:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Perhaps watching a movie isn't the best environment for allowing the pharma to be used to its full potential, I find that when sitting alone quietly with my own thoughts the medicine proves to e quite effective.
All statements made by Once have no basis in reality, if reality even exists.

nodice
#3 Posted : 1/10/2010 9:54:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DMT = Substance that makes you stare at your puke?
Yeah I agree dont do it watching movies lol
have you ever taken that ferry from San Francisco to Berkeley and looked back and seen that while in Berkeley, San Francisco doesn't exist?

soulfood
#4 Posted : 1/10/2010 10:15:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

For me it's a lie down in bed at low dreamy doses or on your knees in front of a bowl for high doses. I had 200mg THH + 80mg DMT last night. I had to force purge but it was still pretty good. I think I'm going to have to try real ayahuasca soon. I'm getting quite excited Smile

But I'd never watch a film. It would be like trying to watch 2 films at once, which doesn't make sense to me. Half of the oral DMT trip is meditating on what you're already feeling in order to sink deeper.

If you want to watch a film smoke some weed or something. Smile

nodice wrote:

All DMT makes me want to do in terms of puke is to puke on my puke. Smile There's some nasty demons in that shit and they deserve everything they get!

mad_banshee
#5 Posted : 1/10/2010 10:30:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

w0mbat wrote:
Does anyone have any advice on how to make trips more enjoyable and less visual? I'm not sure how crazy I am about a substance that just makes me stare at my own puke Smile

DMT is VERY visual, so looking at any liquid while tripping can be fascinating. You can pretty much always expect to get WILD visuals with a strong spice journey.

My friend is still tripping on his first SERIOUS pharma journey. 160mg cappi copy 65mg spice. He was REALLY freaking out there for a while at how intense it was but hes now happy to say that 2.5 hours later he's in a pretty cool spot.

No sickness to speak of with just cappi copy and spice.

Peace

Mad Banshee

Note that the poster of this message would never actually use or recommend to use illegal substances. He is just an attention seeker and should be considered to be lying about everything he posts and his posts are only for the sake of generating discussion.

mad_banshee
#6 Posted : 1/10/2010 10:34:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
For me it's a lie down in bed at low dreamy doses or on your knees in front of a bowl for high doses. I had 200mg THH + 80mg DMT last night. I had to force purge but it was still pretty good. I think I'm going to have to try real ayahuasca soon. I'm getting quite excited Smile

It is amazing how purging can feel so good on a spice trip. It feels like a cleansing to right the very core of the spirit! I'm sure you're going to enjoy the real ayahuasca trip as well.

Peace

Mad Banshee

Note that the poster of this message would never actually use or recommend to use illegal substances. He is just an attention seeker and should be considered to be lying about everything he posts and his posts are only for the sake of generating discussion.

Trickster
#7 Posted : 1/12/2010 5:20:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

nodice wrote:

Yeah! SWIM once kneeled in front of the white goddess for an hour.
Do not seek the truth, just drop your opinions.

shoe
#8 Posted : 1/15/2010 12:09:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

w0mbat wrote:
You can pretty much always expect to get WILD visuals with a strong spice journey

Watch milkdrop while you smoke some, ... w0w.
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

jamie
#9 Posted : 1/15/2010 6:25:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

maybe dont watch anything when you take DMT..like are you kidding me?? find a different substance perhaps DMT is not for partying.
Long live the unwoke.

#10 Posted : 1/17/2010 1:08:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

fractal enchantment wrote:
maybe dont watch anything when you take DMT..like are you kidding me?? find a different substance perhaps DMT is not for partying.

Exactly. This was not meant to be used as a form of entertainment.

Aya is sacred for a reason. Please respect it Smile

SnozzleBerry
#11 Posted : 1/17/2010 3:37:14 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

TELEVISION IS A DRUG!

I know it's become a cliche, but much of what should be considered true knowledge and common sense has been made cliche by them so that it loses it's truth and value.

McKenna's got a great comparison between TV and heroin, dealing with the 2-dimesnional flattening properties of both, as a non-opiate user who had to fight through withdrawal after a two-week, post surgery percocet regimen, i found this fascinating, but I digress,

with tripping in general the tv pulls me out of it. ayahuasca is especially subtle in the way it comes on that the tv can block out/fuck up almost everything. My first ayahuasca journey I was in my livingroom for an hour or so, talking with my roommates and hanging out. I felt vibrations, i felt weird, but I wasnt really seeing/experiencing anything. As soon as I left the livingroom and lay down in my dark room, I saw everything i had been missing. Needless to say, all my ayahuasca sessions now begin in my room in the dark.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור