We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
30x Caapi resin Options

GRVDIGR
#1 Posted : 8/28/2019 2:00:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was wondering if you wonderful people can help me out.... I’ve been searching but can’t find the info I’m looking for. I got myself some 30x resin to play with and want to try it two ways..... in changa and orally but not sure on dosage. For changa I was thinking 1g spice, 1g Caapi, 333mg resin. Sound about right? Now orally I’m totally lost, if I read right a typical dose is 30g bit with 30x resin would that be 1g? I have some pure spice that will be mixed in lemon or orange juice at about 30mg to start? How long would be best to wait after the Caapi before I take the spice...... 30-45min? Thanks for the help in advance everyone.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jagube
#2 Posted : 8/28/2019 3:54:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It depends on your resin. If it's 30x indeed, it might be closer to 4g. They make them with fresh vine, not dried. The 30g dosage recommendation is for dried vine, assumes very efficient cooking and still seems a bit stretched.

If you dissolve / dilute your resin in water, it will be absorbed more quickly (more bioavailable) and may be more efficient at MAOI action; in that case I'd go for a 15 minute wait. If you eat it as is with a spoon, it can take longer to dissolve in your GI tract, which in practical terms means: you may need to wait longer (30-40 minutes?) and you may need more of it.

GRVDIGR
#3 Posted : 8/28/2019 4:11:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh wow 4g..... that’s a lot more then I thought. On the website they say they use 30g Capri to make 1g resin so 4g resin would be the same as 120g fresh vine. Would it be wise to try say 2g first and see what happens? Or just go for the gold? Smile

Jagube
#4 Posted : 8/29/2019 12:59:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Personally when I have a product of this type, I prefer to have an abundance of it, so I can experiment.

I've heard of a case where someone took the equivalent of 100g fresh vine as a resin and found it extremely strong and overwhelming. However, more commonly it wouldn't be strong and quite likely be underwhelming.

With my red vine (B. muricata) 30:1 resin, 4g (120g fresh vine) is about right, and this vine is supposed to be stronger than B. caapi.

If you have plenty of DMT, maybe try 3g resin with DMT and if it's not quite there, work your way up.
If you don't, you can try just the resin and see if you get strong harmala effects. It may seem wasteful, but acquainting oneself with the vine first can be a good way to start a long-term relationship with these plants and molecules.

GRVDIGR
#5 Posted : 8/29/2019 1:08:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good advice thank you. I have lots of both and a week holiday so I’ll start experimenting! I will post my results!

GRVDIGR
#6 Posted : 9/4/2019 3:16:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok so 2g resin was prepared and taken, 30min later I took 50mg spice in lemon juice, waited about 45min and wasn’t feeling much so I prepared another 2g resin and 50mg spice. That seemed to do the trick..... I was blasted into a world of blue crystals. Next thing I know I’m purging in a pail that thankfully I had at the ready. All in all it was and interesting experience but from what I remember it really didn’t last too long. Ended up doing a bowl of changa as I started to come back. I gotta say the purge was interesting, it was like this alien language and vision flowing into the pail, as I was looking around everything took on an added dimension almost like I could see through everything, again blue transparent crystal like with amazing symbols on everything.