We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Rumors of a More Potent Chacruna Options

twitchy
#1 Posted : 8/28/2019 5:50:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've read a lot of material over the last several years and have trouble keeping up with what I read and where I read it, but I recall coming across a piece that mentioned a species of Psychotria that was supposed to be far more potent than viridis and wasn't typically given to or known by outsiders. It wasn't chaliponga or Diplopterys, and as I recall they stressed this and insisted it was psychotria or at least very similar in appearance to psychotria. Have any of you heard of this or know of it? Is there a more potent chacruna that they don't want the tourists and gringos knowing about possibly?

Just speculating, but I've heard that poeppigiana turned out to be surprisingly potent, and that it was frowned upon as a light source by indigenous people (until they tried it), but I wonder if that was a 'brer rabbit' sort of situation, and maybe poeppigiana was some kind of well kept secret?
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

twitchy
#2 Posted : 8/28/2019 5:59:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Psychotria marginata is said to be used in some brews, but I can't find much on it, and Psychotria stenostachya is also supposedly used in brews, but it's another obscurity.

https://en.wikipedia.org...st_of_Psychotria_species
Shocked
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.