We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Suggestions wanted for acid cook Options

omega-scar
#1 Posted : 1/7/2010 12:41:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello ppl. SWIM is about to start a second attempt at extracting DMT. The first one a month ago, with Phragmites Australis totally failed.

SWIM is using Mimosa Hostilis this time. Marsofold's tek will be used again. Please give SWIM suggestions/recomendations on how to do the acid cook, without the crockpot, using a normal oven. SWIM don't want to over-boil the material. How gentle should the cooking be ? On one hand SWIM want to avoid not heating the stuff enough, on the other hand he wants to avoid over-heating it. Any hints ?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

L_Star
#2 Posted : 1/7/2010 12:58:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

use STB make sure PH is 13 and make sure u just let it sit for few days, no need for heat or anything
Much respect to all from L_Star

Disclaimer: EVERYTHING posted by L_Star is said from the following persons: SWIM. All are hypothetical posts and are not endorsements of any activities, beliefs, and practices stated, that may be correlated with the person stated, or another person posting, or third party user, in anyway on dmt-nexus.com. All that is said is for educational purposes and as said is "hypothetical" and therefore cannot be taken for true accounts. SWIM and L_Star abide by the Law in all practices. SWIM would like reader to note that SWIM is blind, and L_Star is a typing assistant voluntering for SWIM. L_Star is bound by legal legislation for customer privacy by Data Protection Act, therefore SWIM will not be identified.

Regards L_Star

gammagore
#3 Posted : 1/7/2010 4:47:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You can use a normal stainless steel pot, 3x 1hr boils should be fine. Take your vinegar/water and half it, use the first half for the first boil, then the second half- half that again, so for the second and third boil you will be using a quarter of the original amount. And use a stove not and oven.

When boiling, try not to let it boil like crazy, just a few bubbles so it doesnt boil over.

benzyme
#4 Posted : 1/7/2010 5:24:39 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

that works.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

psychosisdoses
#5 Posted : 1/7/2010 6:08:33 PM

Derek

you could even just let it soak in vinegar for a day or two at 80F or so then just basify the jug without filtering
like an a/b stb use half the amount of lye stb calls for so like .5g per g bark
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

acolon_5
#6 Posted : 1/7/2010 7:41:09 PM

The Great Namah

USE LESS NAPHTHA. Marsfold tek uses way too much, you have to end up evaping at least 1/2 of it.

Other than that, see above.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.