We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Vision, Flailing Arms~~Cannabis Experience~~2g Oral Options

FranLover
#1 Posted : 8/24/2019 12:08:29 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Ate 2g of good bud in a firecracker this morning. Consumed at 8:30am PEAK from 10am to 12pm. Camedown and slept from 12 to 5pm.

The vision came at the peak. I turned off the music, closed my eyes, and started pleasantly enjoying the mind rush and body high, and somewhere I started seeing this comical vision, very very dmt like...its was SO funny. It was like this car passed by and threw something out the window and then this group of people go to get it, since they are wasted they walk towards the thing acting as if they are OK, and the joke is they were walking towards it exagerating the stealth. The hight was when one guy walked towards it tip toeing and flailing his arms...I was like, why is he flailing his arms??? LOL!! It was so funny that I became self aware of it I thought omg I have to report this vision to the nexus, as soon as I thought that and became self conscious the vision ended.

Also, before that vision I had one more vision, were I was parking my car in my parking space. My other car wasnt in the parking space next to it, and there was a greenish truck in the middle and 1 little kid was running around, the parent was supervising somewhere. I'm gonna watch out for this, see if it was a vision from the future Laughing
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Tony6Strings
#2 Posted : 8/24/2019 6:54:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like you had a good time!! Is this where you put bud in peanut butter on a cracker in the oven?
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

FranLover
#3 Posted : 8/24/2019 9:18:41 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Tony6Strings wrote:
Sounds like you had a good time!! Is this where you put bud in peanut butter on a cracker in the oven?

Its amazing. Im gonna combine it with Aya soon. I dont know, the way I did it was I decarbloxed the bud 10 min in the oven at 200f. Get two slices of bread and put peneaut butter, on top the bud, on top nutella, peaunt butter on the other slice; put in oven for 7min. Tastes AMAZING
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

ZomakMk7
#4 Posted : 8/25/2019 1:41:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok now this sounds amazingBig grin glad you had a fun time!
Definitely gonna try it someday