We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Holcus Lanatus Options

Era/is
#1 Posted : 8/23/2019 10:22:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This plant represents a new entry in fact of discovering the immaterial universes.

https://keyserver.lucidc.../Html/holcus_lanatus.htm

https://es.wikipedia.org...natus_Gestreepte_witbol_(2).jpg

I am using extracts decades and the possible effects are many: can be used for expand the level of consciousness, for pharmaceutical uses, for meeting entities, discover the afterlife and more.

The extracts are used without MAO inhibitors.

After the plant identification, You can proceed with the extraction. In this topic i'll explain an alchemical method.

Ingredients:
- moon water
- clay (used for medicine)
- CaCO3 (used for obtaining Ca(OH)2
- CH3CH2OH for food uses (96%)
- Holcus Lanatus

First step, preparation of the moon water:
The alchemical numbers are 1,2,3, but also 6. 6 is 1+2+3 or 1x2x3.
1 = fire (sulfus)
2 = water (mercurius)
3 = clay (plumbum)

1 volume of clay is dissolved in 3 volumes of natural water; after the sedimentation of the
coars parts, filter the solution and keep the filtered part. Leave to dry under the sun rays. When dried, put the clay in a glazed saucepan and heat up to 400°C. Now the clay is activated.
In the evening dissolve 1 volume of this clay in 3 volumes of natural water and mix for a minute. The solution must not see the sun, only the moon every night for three nights. By day put the solution in the dark. After the third night the water can see the sun.
The sedimented clay can be used for many things, for this experiment we use the water.
This water contains higher amounts of monoatomic Hydrogen.

Second step, preparation of the Calcium Hydroxide:
The better way for obtaining a good taste product is to fire at 960°C a stone composed by CaCO3. After firing the obtained product is CaO.

Third step, extracion:
https://commons.wikimedi...36r-73_dragon-ground.jpg

Prepare 2 volumes of fine shredded plant. Prepare the hot water by adding 1 volume of CaO to 3 volumes of water. This mixture is exothermic, be careful. In this hot mixture add the shredded plant.

I think it's consistent to thank the plant for better resultsSmile

Wait 1 day and then extract the yellow water.

Crush the residue composed by shredded plant and Ca(OH)2 and add 3 volumes of water.

Wait 1 day and filter with a rag (use gloves). Conserve the yellow water.

6 in reverse is 9.

https://commons.wikimedi..._007_f-3r-7_building.jpg

Wait 9 days and part of the Calcium sediments. Then heat the yellow water until you get powder.

The obtained powder will look like a peacock's tail (cauda pavonis) https://commons.wikimedi...034_f-16v-34_peacock.jpg

Repeat this operation using water and CaO in small amounts to purify the product. https://commons.wikimedi...f-34r-69_chimera-pot.jpg Each time the product becomes purer.

Extraction:
dissolve 1 volume of yellow Holcus extract in 3 volumes of food ethanol and heat up to 77°C. Allow ethanol to boil and then allow to cool and settle. Collect the ethanol, contains the substances.

The first steps are not simple (look the fish in the photo, the smell of fish is associated with presenced of ammines:
https://commons.wikimedi...ch_003_f-1r-3_monkey.jpg

Reaching the potion is not difficult:
https://commons.wikimedi...h_040_f19v-40_viscus.jpg

The right preparation attracts the attention of the three genes, H, N, O. Are chemical elements entities?Very happy
https://commons.wikimedi..._f-17v-36_boilingpot.jpg

I wish anyone to reach the highest levels of knowledge:
https://commons.wikimedi...0_f-29v-60_darkangel.jpg

This is a key, one of many:
https://commons.wikimedi...reasurehouseofwisdom.jpg

...in the wiki pages I did not find the page depicting the awakening of souls, present in the manuscript...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

DreadedShaman
#2 Posted : 8/23/2019 10:57:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This was interesting.

I have yet to follow any of the links.

I'm assuming to achieve these temperatures you are using a kiln of some kind?
Also, what do you mean by "activated clay"? As heating the clay to 400C would only... Heat it to 400C? Clay does not become ceramic through chemically bound H2O burning off until 900C.

Interesting read though, will be at least investigating the plant you mention ^-^

Happy travels.

Era/is
#3 Posted : 8/24/2019 2:03:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi DreadedShaman.

DreadedShaman wrote:

Also, what do you mean by "activated clay"? As heating the clay to 400C would only... Heat it to 400C? Clay does not become ceramic through chemically bound H2O burning off until 900C.

The ceramic bonds begin to form from 400°C.
At room temperature the clay absorbs electromagnetic fields and impurities. Heating up to 400°C purifies the clay. From this moment the clay starts absorbing again emf and impurities.
The input is: purification.

For this type of heating is no indispensable a furnace, you can obtain this temperature using a pan. Metal pans are not recommended (if you have 100% inox compounded only by iron and carbon, yes; golden alluminium also, but these are exceptions). They must be glazed with B-Si-Na-O or better the pan can be ceramic.

Chimp Z
#4 Posted : 8/24/2019 9:06:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So essentially what you’re saying is that tryptamines/something nice is present in Holcus lanatus
???

Chimp Z
#5 Posted : 8/24/2019 9:09:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I’m lost in all the peacock tails and monkeys.
What are you talking about?

Also clay??

Era/is
#6 Posted : 8/25/2019 11:16:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This post is yours, i think:

Chimp Z wrote:
Excellent. Have loads of both grasses to work with.
Were the flowers gone to seed or fresh?
Holcus Lanatus looks magical as it is.
I have read into what it contains and apparently it is Cyanogenic Glycosides(C.G.).
Maybe different regions have tryptamine containing Velvet grass.
Or, certain C.G. activity operates similar to other plant chemicals.
A friend told me he felt the same as Phalaris with Johnson grass(Sorghum Halepense) and Blue Joint Grass(Calamagrostis Canadensis). (I do not fully know the validity of their potent experiences).
In Some Simple Tryptamines, 5-MeO-DMT is found in Sorghum.

Alchemical point of view and chemical point of view are not the same. Please ask a more specific question, so i can answer.
The clay is used for obtaining a better water also called moon water.
The plant is like a friend: what would you offer a friend if not something good.

Dmt is a key, but not an entity. The plant is the custodian of the key and alchemy is one of the many systems for asking the entities this key.

It is not easy to decipher alchemical manuscripts, but even less simple is to understand their logic. I try to make it more understandable, but is a task of the interested person to empathize with what he reads.

Chimp Z
#7 Posted : 8/25/2019 10:26:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have worked with Holcus Lanatus in hopes of finding DMT since it's found in other grasses.
The grass containing cyanogenic glycosides is not safe to consume unless processed a certain way, then what is left in the extract?

Have you tried a simple Acid to Base extraction using calcium hydroxide and solvent?

I hear inspiration in what you're saying but I'm asking what is present in the grass that allows you to meet entities?

Era/is
#8 Posted : 8/29/2019 12:18:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chimp Z wrote:
I have worked with Holcus Lanatus in hopes of finding DMT since it's found in other grasses.

Dmt is a polymorphic molecule. We need to better understand its particulars.

The presence of amines in this plant can be demonstrated with cement powder. In presence of cement the extract, after a few days, begins to emit ammonia. I think this is correct.

Quote:

The grass containing cyanogenic glycosides is not safe to consume unless processed a certain way, then what is left in the extract?

With the mentioned system for extraction they can be present but in the extract they represent a minimal quantity. The alcoholic extract from calcium gives a very small amount of substances. When smoked, for example, they have an aminic taste and the effects are immediate, acting overtime.
Other example: by using calcium hydroxide and naphta, the extracted substances were for 70% the same of the ethanol extraction.

Quote:

Have you tried a simple Acid to Base extraction using calcium hydroxide and solvent?

Without the acidification, this plant contains low quantity of fats. The input using calcium is like: to give a sweet mineral to the plant, chemically is important calcium as hydroxide, because it does not allow the extract to rot.
Quote:

I hear inspiration in what you're saying but I'm asking what is present in the grass that allows you to meet entities?

I describe some effects that are not attributable to an alleged effect of cyanogenic glucosides: increased consciousness, more intense communication with animals, plants and other material and immaterial entities, well-being if used without exaggeration, lucid dreams, ... ...after daily use of small quantities (micrograms) appears also visions, communications with dead, etc...
The visons are defined, it is understood that they are not part of the materiality.

I'll go back to the first sentence:
Dmt is a polymorphic molecule. We need to better understand its particulars.

Era/is
#9 Posted : 9/17/2019 9:42:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Add

The most significant effects and the most manageable extracts can be made with indoor plants of one or more months. In fact, there is a substantial difference with outdoor plants that develop more substances to protect themselves from external agents (sun, heat).
When cutting young plants often have an acumen-like smell.
As much as I deduced the Holcus as well as the Phalaris contain alkaloids like the dmt to protect themselves from the sun's rays for example. If contained in the form of nitrate, the dmt is difficult to identify, but one possible characteristic would be the dissociation of nitrate when exposed to light (the nitric acid decomposes into (simplific) H2O and NO2; for those interested, NO2 represents the alchemic red lion). The parts of alkaloid that would reach the outer layers of the plant would give rise to an amine halo that refracts the dispersed rays and undetected amounts of NO2 that seems to be particularly active against electromagnetic fields.
Collecting these plants outdoors I had (during the collection of higher quantities) visions/hallucinations as with Phalaris. The smell of fish is also very similar.

I highlighted the refraction because in my opinion it represents a form of immunization of our body, they are however effects that we can try if we use the plant carefully (e.g. 50mg give fear just think about it).

Era/is
#10 Posted : 12/14/2019 9:05:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Update:
- extract used in discotheque (❀techno(or other)) showed useful effects to dance.

some one
#11 Posted : 12/18/2019 8:26:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

discotheque Big grin
some = one | here = some | there = one

Woolmer
#12 Posted : 7/5/2020 11:36:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Era,

What kind of yield are you getting from this plant? I have some growing nearby and am interested in doing an extraction Smile

pastanostra
#13 Posted : 7/6/2020 1:53:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for your work

Era/is
#14 Posted : 8/5/2020 9:17:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Woolmer wrote:
Hi Era,

What kind of yield are you getting from this plant? I have some growing nearby and am interested in doing an extraction Smile

Hi Woolmer, I have not seen your post and I was absent.

The yield of the purest fraction is definitely low. Using 100% alcohol the extract is about 100 mg from 150-200 g of fresh indoor plant.

With 96% alcohol the extraction leaves more product.

At the beginning could be used 10 mg of extract for obtaining the first effects and day after day the quantity will be progressively decreased.

Era/is
#15 Posted : 3/1/2021 10:19:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How to grow Holcus:

After months:

Add water every day, better with a sprinkle.

Good sowingVery happy Very happy

sindolor1312
#16 Posted : 1/6/2023 11:32:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sorry but you don't specify the method of recruitment ... can you be more clear

RightEyeOfHorus
#17 Posted : 1/6/2023 11:55:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

whats the goo look like ? can you smoalk it

downwardsfromzero
#18 Posted : 1/7/2023 12:44:08 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

sindolor1312 wrote:
sorry but you don't specify the method of recruitment ... can you be more clear

"[...] method of recruitment"? I think you're going to have to be more clear too. Were you using a translation tool? What were you trying to say in your original language?

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

RightEyeOfHorus
#19 Posted : 1/7/2023 12:04:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Big grin

sindolor1312
#20 Posted : 1/8/2023 7:15:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How can use the liquid? I think via oral and anal but im not sure thats why 🤣🤣

12NEXT