We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ate 1/2 gram decarbed BHO. Options

Tony6Strings
#1 Posted : 8/23/2019 8:33:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The title of the thread sums it up. Been working a new job this week after being out of work a long time, the body is re-adjusting to the excercise. Have had some sore muscles as a result. My love states this is from excess lactic acid. She's a reader too and I love her with everything I am. She's great. Anyway, today I bought an extra gram of oil for eating before work. Monster Cookies (I ❤ Indica) in the early 80s total THC. Decarbed in toaster oven, with oil contained in a silicone slick, at 200 till bubbles went from large to small then slowed considerably (I usually let it stop all the way but I was in a hurry). Put lid on slick carefully and put in freezer. Once solidified, I cut the circular puck of hash oil in half, carefully rolled it into a ball, and swallowed it like a pill. What can I say? It got me through the day with way less aches and pains and decent mood lift. There were a few scary moments where I had to bite my lip to fight off serious giggles that easily could have led to crazed laughter. I had a good day. Another win for cannabis oil.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 8/23/2019 1:31:13 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Nice, very creative my friendVery happy I just 2g of some decarbed dank bud in a firecracker, hopefully I'll get dmt memories drip through, have a good nice long afternoon.

Disclaimer; dont eat 2g dank bud unless you have a tolerance like Snoop Lion.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

DreadedShaman
#3 Posted : 8/23/2019 4:57:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Noice, 500mg of oral concentrate ia no joke haha, I usually have to fight to stay awake at that point.

Without much tollerance 200mg will put me on my butt

Tony6Strings
#4 Posted : 8/24/2019 6:33:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ate the other half before work yesterday. ☺
olympus mon wrote:

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Tony6Strings
#5 Posted : 8/30/2019 5:38:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Have been doing this on the regular. I imagine this has the potential to take my tolerance to a crazy level. 😲
olympus mon wrote:

FranLover
#6 Posted : 8/30/2019 9:37:31 PM

Tony6Strings wrote:
Have been doing this on the regular. I imagine this has the potential to take my tolerance to a crazy level. 😲

Sounds about right.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

dragonrider
#7 Posted : 8/30/2019 11:08:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:
Nice, very creative my friendVery happy I just 2g of some decarbed dank bud in a firecracker, hopefully I'll get dmt memories drip through, have a good nice long afternoon.

I once ate 2.5 grams. It resulted in extreme drowsyness.

I think 1.5 grams of either good weed or hash, is my max. Going beyond that point does not realy add anything for me, and only results in more mindfog and hangover effects.

If you find the right dose it is a serious psychedelic. You can hear god talking to you, if you take enough.

FranLover
#8 Posted : 8/30/2019 11:30:14 PM

dragonrider wrote:
FranLover wrote:

I once ate 2.5 grams. It resulted in extreme drowsyness.

I think 1.5 grams of either good weed or hash, is my max. Going beyond that point does not realy add anything for me, and only results in more mindfog and hangover effects.

If you find the right dose it is a serious psychedelic. You can hear god talking to you, if you take enough.

EXACLTY YOU HEAR GOD TALKING. He speaks in silent ways!! edibles are amazing.
btw, I had an interesting vision with that 2g firecracker; https://www.dmt-nexus.me...t=90073&find=unread

But I have had much better edible trips than that one!! I have cried and prayed to god, I have cried for hours listening to music rejoicing in gods love for us, in the glory of it, in the balance of it, how magic...magic

Tony6Strings
#9 Posted : 8/31/2019 8:29:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have crazy tolerance from smoking oil. I've been smoking bho exclusive for going on three years now. My last tolerance break consisted of sharing 1/8 oz good flower a day with my love, for a couple days. Flower just doesn't scratch the itch for me anymore. I can smoke several bowls and still not feel satisfyingly stoned. I worry about adding even more tolerance to an already high tolerance. Had a great day again today, when the oil kicks in it is a very comforting feeling.
olympus mon wrote:

DeDao
#10 Posted : 9/1/2019 1:39:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome. When ever I have edibles I always feel like I could eat more and more. I'm going to have to eat 100mg sometime Razz.

Love edible cannabis!
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

Tony6Strings
#11 Posted : 9/1/2019 3:55:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DeDao I like how your posts are centered and written in orange.
olympus mon wrote:

Tony6Strings
#12 Posted : 9/1/2019 4:01:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I wonder if I could do that...
olympus mon wrote:

Tony6Strings
#13 Posted : 9/1/2019 6:57:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nine grams Sweet Tooth, total THC 77.76. This is what I ate on Thursday and Friday. My new torch, it's a Mr. Torch, gives a hell of a flame with a regular can of propane, supposedly can be run on mapp gas also but regular is more than sufficient. I only turn it on half way to heat my nail.
Tony6Strings attached the following image(s):
IMG_20190831_224558_hdr.jpg (738kb) downloaded 45 time(s).
IMG_20190831_224615_hdr.jpg (620kb) downloaded 45 time(s).
olympus mon wrote:

DreadedShaman
#14 Posted : 9/1/2019 12:24:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Get an e-nail, much moar effective

FranLover
#15 Posted : 9/1/2019 1:17:44 PM

Tony, over here they sell oil like that in the shops but of CBD. What do you think could be the effects of having a full dose thc edible or oil, and eating cbd oil too? hidden key to the ultraspace? nah, it cant be... unless !

Tony6Strings
#16 Posted : 9/1/2019 5:28:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:
Tony, over here they sell oil like that in the shops but of CBD. What do you think could be the effects of having a full dose thc edible or oil, and eating cbd oil too? hidden key to the ultraspace? nah, it cant be... unless !

Im curious also, cbd is getting lots of press this last several years. Most of the oil I get has a negligible amount of cbd, less than a percent. I've thought of trying cbd oil but I haven't seen any on clearance at the weed stores. Saw a super yuppie cbd topicals display at rite aid the other day though!!!
olympus mon wrote:

Tony6Strings
#17 Posted : 9/1/2019 5:48:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DreadedShaman wrote:
Get an e-nail, much moar effective

We will have to agree to disagree on that one. A red hot nail is a red hot nail. I prefer analog smoking gear: I roll my own cigarettes by hand and have for years, I smoalk my spice out of a glass pipe with a small torch lighter, and I heat my nail with a torch. I know these days my methods aren't very popular or fashionable, seems everyone has an e device to help them smoke their whatever. This works for me and I love it mucho!
olympus mon wrote: