We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First breakthrough + background (2 experience reports) Options

AstralAlien
#1 Posted : 8/17/2019 9:34:59 PM

Disclaimer: Any posts made by this user are works of fiction for entertainment purposes only.

Hey guys,

After completing my first extraction of 50g of MHRB I ended up with 210mg of crystals. I’ve been researching DMT and ayahuasca for 7 years now and have finally decided to take the plunge. I’ve had 5 shroom, 4 LSD, and 2 MDMA experiences. The last time was over 3 years ago. I’ve smoked a ton of cannabis over the past 12 years (24 now) but rarely smoke now (I’ll go through phases where I smoke for a couple of months then stop for several.) I also rarely drink now. I decided I wanted to properly experience this spirit molecule so within my research decided to get a GVG, ceramic flavor disc, and a ZICO T-38 (Arc Clone). Well two nights ago I decide to give it a go.

Trip 1:

I really wanted to breakthrough on the first go but after reading so many threads saying to start around 15mgs I loaded 17 onto the ceramic disk. Laying in my bed, I meditate for 5 minutes then, I rip the GVG. Immediately upon exhaling, I feel like I’m on the strongest acid/shroom trip of my life with heavy visual waves, like everything was breathing. I look at my bedroom door and it’s waving hard and I see the outline (from the shoulders up) of a grey alien 👽 which is filled in like a shadow. I knew it wasn’t a real entity, just a visual distortion and it disappeared. About 2 minutes have passed at this point and I feel like this is super intense, I feel a lot of anxiety and think, I don’t want to do this again. But I knew I wanted to breakthrough so whilst I feel like I’m still tripping really hard. I load 27mg onto to ceramic disk and go for it. I blow out a nice cloud and and close my eyes. I feel my third eye on my forehead and a super intense vibration through my body. What happens next is indescribable. I see in 4D and it’s super colorful and everything is twisting in and out of itself. I’m traveling through this place but it feel like I’m looking through a lens. I feel my heart beating super fast and can hear and tell I’m breathing super hard. I realize I’m in the waiting room. I feel super anxious still even though I’m just going with it and I realize I need one more to breakthrough. I open my eyes and try to take another hit but it’s empty. I close my eyes and try to go back to the waiting room but I see blackness and the faint outline of a vault door. I hear a err sound which is like gears grinding for a brief second and I realize the door is closed. 6 minutes had passed in the waiting room. For the next 30 minutes I feel the strong body buzz and have wavy OEV and my hands and body are really shaky. I feel a ton of anxiety and I’m not feeling happy. The first few hours of the next day (which was yesterday) I am unable to concentrate and still feel super anxious and a little shaky wondering if I want to try again. (My friend was coming over later that night to join for an experience). I decided I’m determined to breakthrough and after a nice walk and a smoothie I felt loads better. I felt better about trying again but was still super nervous because of the experience the night before.

Trip 2:

My friend arrives. I’m super anxious but determined. Determined to breakthrough this time. What I took into it was that I really wanted to see this place, along with entities and the mechanical elves. I loaded 37mg onto the ceramic flavor disc. Drop it into the GVG and vaporize. Immediately after exhaling I’m already gone. There is no more anxiety. I’m in another world and I’m seeing things that make no sense and that are completely indescribable, yet I’ll try. My first thought is: oh this. I remember this. And at this point believe that I had broken through the night before but just forgot (really it was just a sense I had been here before like everyone speaks of but I attributed it to I must have came here last night.) everything is super intense and really weird! and I’m flying (being pulled as I had no control over it) into all these different rooms, places, shapes, that make no sense and there’s no time to observe it because I’m going so fast through all these different places. I’m hearing this radio/sine wave that is changing frequency the whole time. Everything is in 4D, 5D and I’m flipping/the universe is flipping, folding, curling around. I have another thought. This is super intense...I feel a slight bit of oh shit kinda anxiety but then think. It’ll only be 5 minutes just ride it out. Not sure what 5 minutes is but knowing everything will be ok I let go. After this there’s no more thoughts as I’m just experiencing this place. I get to this one point and this is pretty much the only thing I remember fairly clearly there’s this entity/building? Like it was part of the universe structure and I didn’t really realize it was an entity until the last second but it was a metallic silver and had a long oval head that kind of had a bend in it, no discerning features but it was HUGE and had its arm stretched out toward me and in between its fingers was this circle/hexagon that was in 5D, I remember red and yellow the most. But it was spinning and it had several different openings in it kinda like a honeycomb. I was zooming in each opening which was a different place and then looping back around and seeing his outstretched hand and going back in to a different opening. It was all like an infinite loop. At this point, thoughts began to resurface, or at least this one: what was it I wanted to take from this again? Oh yeah to see mechanical elves but I couldn’t think of the word mechanical elves but I knew what it meant in my head. And I thought. There’s no way I could even see one if it was here, considering how fast everything is moving. It was at this point I realized that the outstretched arm was an entity and that the honeycomb I was traveling through was something he (definitely a he) was trying to show me. As soon as a grasped this concept that I was trying to be shown something by this entity I looped around one final time and saw him handing the hexagon towards me more clearly and right as I went through it I opened my eyes. Everything was super wavy with geometric patterns and I could almost see the other world on top of my vision. I closed my eyes again and nothing. The door was shut. I start immediately trying to talk to my friend and explain what happened as everything is fading away and I’m still not making much sense but doing my best. The only thing I could really get out was the last part with the entity and hexagon/circle and also the fact that I had in fact broken through the night before but that I didn’t remember but after a few minutes was like no wait I didn’t breakthrough the night before. It just felt so familiar I thought I must have. Anyways, I was out for only 5 minutes! And had the residual OEV for about another 10 whilst I was trying to explain what had happened. After this I felt zero anxiety compared to the night before. I actually felt extremely happy and excited and couldn’t stop smiling and laughing at the whole experience. I just felt on top of the world the whole night. That was my first breakthrough! Thumbs up Very happy
Disclaimer: Any posts made by this user are works of fiction for entertainment purposes only.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

WarpedDimension
#2 Posted : 8/18/2019 6:05:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

AstralAlien wrote:
I actually felt extremely happy and excited and couldn’t stop smiling and laughing at the whole experience. I just felt on top of the world the whole night. That was my first breakthrough!

Way cool! Congratulations!

Thanks for sharing your experience! Always makes me smile when I read first impressions of DMT!

BTW, I really like your name choice! 👽

Welcome to the Nexus!
“Silence is a source of Great Strength.” ~Lao Tzu

AstralAlien
#3 Posted : 8/18/2019 8:46:46 PM

Thank you! Big grin