We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What’s A (sub)Breakthrough II : Who Are They? Options

Teamleary
#1 Posted : 8/16/2019 4:53:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone,

I thought this try deserved another topic but if you think I’m over-posting, feel free to transfer that into the previous thread.

First of all: big thanks to the DreadedShaman, FranLover, YouAreWeAmI and Breeze25! This one is for you : )

I feel very lucky and grateful that I get to be on that journey, and to do it so progressively. When I think of my first tries, I smile.

So we all kinda figured I have a device issue. I use the sandwich method on an electronic vaporizer but I need to get my hand on GVG or built a Machine like Breeze advised me to (or to smoke changa in a joint like Fran Lover said but as DreadedShaman said, maybe my changa just doesn't burn well).

We figured that out because it took 5 hits to draw all the vapor out of 25mg, so as, they told me, the window closed before I could get "there".

I did try again this morning, however, changing the temperature to 180°c. Still 25mg of FB.

One thing in common with yesterday: I can barely remember what happened. What I know:

The second hit was probably the thickest I’ve ever taken. The whole room felt like somewhere else and I couldn’t even hold the vaporizer (which makes me wonder how you guys do it with lighters and other stuff) to take another hit, tried to keep my eyes opened but ended up closing them anyway, fell into that maelstrom of red and light flashing geometrical shapes and I could sense "them", I could almost see them, those « shaped entities » (how would I define them?), and I knew they were telling me/showing me things but everything was so fast, so impossible to seize… So I figure this was another « sub-breakthrough » because I didn’t get to the « static » point where you can see things clearly. I had another « cosmic laugh », sort of « of course », but everything vanished so quickly. I opened my eyes and had some pale but beautiful visuals. Still, it was extremely upsetting (in the good sense), I felt « them », and I knew a part of me was « there ». I got to be very joyful.

I was curious as to the change induced by the temperature so I turned it on again to see if there were any left… and there were, I took another 3 hits and didn’t go as far, just contemplated some amazing CEVs, never losing consciousness.

Two funny things: one of my first thought after it was « go water you plants », and then I saw my bike (I have a cool bike that I’m trying to sell) and I thought « you know what ? you should give it. Don’t sell it, give it to one of those uber-eats dude that have lame ass bikes."

: )

I’m off to my parents’ so I won’t be able to try again before a week at least. But it doesn’t matter : 1) I have to integrate what happened and 2) I think I need another device anyway!

(oh, but I took what was left of my changa to try to smoke with a bong. I doubt it’ll work but I’ll let you know only if the experience is « higher » than this one)

Thank you all, once again : )
"How Small A Thought It Takes To Fill A Whole Life"
Wittgenstein

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

breeze225
#2 Posted : 8/16/2019 6:54:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SO HAPPY FOR YOU! YOU ARE WELL ON YOUR WAY!!! Temp will make a huge difference as well didn't mention that before! Ya know at least for me and may be the same you may find it all that rewarding and meaningful to go in steps! I think if I had a full breakthrough the first time out I probilly would have came back with no clue of what to do with it (actually still do sometimes) But don't worry about being away for a week spend that time being with your parents if you don't live with them you should fully enjoy the time with them and short of them tripping with you it will take you away from them for a bit. It will be here when you get back next week! And you mentioned something VERY IMPORTANT! you NEED to figure out what the vision and feeling ment and how to integrate it! I had a couple days early on where I kept diving right back in and as fun as it was it was slightly a waste cause basicly I just got taught the same thing over and over and don't get me wrong its great to see these beautiful places and entities but its important to remember the world we live in and how to make best use of both!

Also try having a notebook near by and when you come out of it write things down or draw pics! The second I am returned I am alwasys so amazed and can recall it perfectly but only for a short while some of it will be lost. I think that is to be expected tho as our brains try to process so much in a short time! I find writing things down quick to remember points then I kinda sit and contemplate what just happened. You may look at the book the next day and go HEY I FORGOT THAT! Remembering all I can really helps me integrate things and sometimes I come back completely puzzled and then later or the next day it will hit me like a ton of bricks "OH that's what that ment!" OH 1 more thing one of the reasons I will do say 25mg...10,10 10 ect.. instead of just doing it all in 1 hit is cause I find the times I do it all in 1 and blast straight out of the chair those are the times I cant remember as much. I don't know if this happends with everyone but works for me.

Again I am really happy you had a good time! most of the time I just close my eyes and even turn off lights. at the beginning with so many miss fires and sub breakthroughs it was cool to watch some psychedelic style videos. Now I just put music on sit back close the eyes and let it go. The beauty in a true vision just CAN NOT compare to any video! And it is much easier at least for me to see the vision clearly with out all the "real world" stuff in the background! I deffinitly look forward to hearing your next experience when ya get back!

DreadedShaman
#3 Posted : 8/16/2019 11:53:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like an improvement man!

As far as how fast it all moves... Changa, the harmalas really slow down the visual speed.

And yes, integrate! Learn what you can from your experience and take your experience back with you next time!

As far as how to hold it in longer, I'm not sure. Maybe you should try a different device, or get a small rig and banger, if it was hard to hold it may have been burning, maybe too hot?

Safe travels ^_^

Teamleary
#4 Posted : 8/17/2019 2:34:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

breeze225 wrote:
SO HAPPY FOR YOU! YOU ARE WELL ON YOUR WAY!!! Temp will make a huge difference as well didn't mention that before! Ya know at least for me and may be the same you may find it all that rewarding and meaningful to go in steps! I think if I had a full breakthrough the first time out I probilly would have came back with no clue of what to do with it (actually still do sometimes) But don't worry about being away for a week spend that time being with your parents if you don't live with them you should fully enjoy the time with them and short of them tripping with you it will take you away from them for a bit. It will be here when you get back next week! And you mentioned something VERY IMPORTANT! you NEED to figure out what the vision and feeling ment and how to integrate it! I had a couple days early on where I kept diving right back in and as fun as it was it was slightly a waste cause basicly I just got taught the same thing over and over and don't get me wrong its great to see these beautiful places and entities but its important to remember the world we live in and how to make best use of both!

Also try having a notebook near by and when you come out of it write things down or draw pics! The second I am returned I am alwasys so amazed and can recall it perfectly but only for a short while some of it will be lost. I think that is to be expected tho as our brains try to process so much in a short time! I find writing things down quick to remember points then I kinda sit and contemplate what just happened. You may look at the book the next day and go HEY I FORGOT THAT! Remembering all I can really helps me integrate things and sometimes I come back completely puzzled and then later or the next day it will hit me like a ton of bricks "OH that's what that ment!" OH 1 more thing one of the reasons I will do say 25mg...10,10 10 ect.. instead of just doing it all in 1 hit is cause I find the times I do it all in 1 and blast straight out of the chair those are the times I cant remember as much. I don't know if this happends with everyone but works for me.

Again I am really happy you had a good time! most of the time I just close my eyes and even turn off lights. at the beginning with so many miss fires and sub breakthroughs it was cool to watch some psychedelic style videos. Now I just put music on sit back close the eyes and let it go. The beauty in a true vision just CAN NOT compare to any video! And it is much easier at least for me to see the vision clearly with out all the "real world" stuff in the background! I deffinitly look forward to hearing your next experience when ya get back!

Thank you so much Breeze25! I feel what you mean: step by step is great. Also because it diminishes the fear. I feel the benevolence of this world and that's really reassuring.
Thank you for the advices: I was completely incapable of thinking straight, even less of writing or drawing! I'll try next time. I like the way you emphasize on the afterwardsness. What matters is what we come back with. It was incredible to feel the presence but I'm looking forward to that "oh that's what it meant!" I want to remember and fully integrate.

sub-BT are already very impressive and moving. It's beautiful.
Wittgenstein

Teamleary
#5 Posted : 8/17/2019 2:45:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DreadedShaman wrote:
Sounds like an improvement man!

As far as how fast it all moves... Changa, the harmalas really slow down the visual speed.

And yes, integrate! Learn what you can from your experience and take your experience back with you next time!

As far as how to hold it in longer, I'm not sure. Maybe you should try a different device, or get a small rig and banger, if it was hard to hold it may have been burning, maybe too hot?

Safe travels ^_^

Thank you DreadedShaman!
So yeah, I'm gonna try to find some more changa. Everything I read here seems to imply it's the best. But it also seems like another technique to master... The difficulty is frustrating but it's also a good thing. Such an experience shouldn't be too easily accessible I think.

I didn't mean it was hard to hold it. I've been smoking weed for years, I just felt it was thicker but still miles away from provoking the slightest cough.

I'm pretty sure if I had the Volcano, it'd be super easy. The vape goes up in the balloon, it's all there, you can take it all in one hit.

I'm impatient because I'm scared it'll never happen. That's how I am, it's one of my major flaws in life. Scared I'll go my whole life without BT, without experiencing the Satori, without knowing what real love is. And I know that fear drives everything further. So I try to work on it : )
Yesterday, right after the try, I was so excited (and relieved by the progress) I felt I could wait weeks before trying again... and now, I'm impatient again!

one last thing : in pretty much all my tries, the OEV were identical. Those visuals are very intriguing. Do we know anything about them? are they similar to everybody? why do I see "that"? DMT is nothing like LSD on that matter. LSD makes you feel you're either exploring your own mind or having too ultra powerful microscopes in place of the eyes. DMT, for the little I know, seems to take you somewhere, a place with its own code and language. I guess that's what's so fascinating about it...
Wittgenstein

Teamleary
#6 Posted : 8/17/2019 2:57:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

my previous message got posted twice, couldn't manage to delete it, sorry
Wittgenstein

breeze225
#7 Posted : 8/17/2019 2:57:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Big grin The beauty only gets better.....Integration is important! I think that is 1 of the boundry's between proper use and abuse...At least FOR ME. if I compare to use of my past heroin use that was a high that I learned nothing from it was purely a escape...I WILL NOT let myself fall into that so I have certain rules even with other things mushrooms I try and follow some of the ceremony procedures. with this I make sure what I learned and remembered and how I can use it to POSITIVLY effect my life. Even a negative or scry confusing trip if seen for what it is and why it happends can be just as important and sometimes more usefull!

There is a point when you come back you cant write any things down its not like the second I open my eyes I start writing...and sometimes when you talk to these entities they don't always stop talking as soon as the vision ends and you open your eyes.. sometimes they will remain and talk to you for a bit afterward. Most of the time they do that with me its cause I was so overwelmed with the vision I missed part of the meaning....OR sometimes I am just hard headed and need to be taught lessons over and over (this has happened many times in my life....I posted a thread once that talked about when I got 4 dwi's in 2 months think I am hard headed? Laughing ) And the more you progess with this the easier it becomes to decode the message. and the fear does go away at the begining it was fear mixed with anxiety and respect now the fear is gone the rest remains tho! This stuff has the amazing ability to give you what you need not what you want OR it will give you exactly what you ask for but completly blow your mind to something you never expected....try this one time ask it to show you something ancient...ill leave it at that and let it blow your mind haha

DreadedShaman
#8 Posted : 8/17/2019 3:07:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So

Ya, changa is awesome. As far as technique to master I think it's super easy, smoke it from a pipe, smoalk from a joint.. treat it like a decent smoke, don't let the flame touch, but get it burning. Easy peasy.

Is the DMT disolved in PG or something, I guess I'm a little unclear on your device
I wouldn't describe DMT vapor as "thick" either O.o

I'm very much like you in that regard xD
Psychedelics in general have taught me a lot of patience and the value of them.

I think this last topic has come up a few times... But I've never looked into it.
DMT seems to come onto me in a few ways, I've kind of recognized this as separate entity presence.
But there are like three main ways I've noticed it sets in (I'll try to describe OEV, as CEV is a tad more complex...)

1) Happening all very rapidly, colours change, reds, oranges, yellows really pop out. A strong visual, becoming overwhelming patterning sets in,blocky and geometric, if I'm still able to focus on this reality the patterning also fractals inwards infinitely, feels strong, with an intimidating (but in a fatherly way) energy

2) Blue/greens pop out (similar to the first) I'd even say similar patterning, but I think more organic, less blocky/geometric as (1). Very very loving and motherly energy here.

3) I believe with this I have been alone, or have encountered a lesser being.
Nothing really happens open eyed. Headspace changes and when I close my eyes I multitude of colorful, or greyacale, patterning or not, creatures sometimes, but not always. These trips are usually mundane, and do leave me wanting moar haha

Teamleary
#9 Posted : 8/17/2019 3:08:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

breeze225 wrote:
Big grin The beauty only gets better.....Integration is important! I think that is 1 of the boundry's between proper use and abuse...At least FOR ME. if I compare to use of my past heroin use that was a high that I learned nothing from it was purely a escape...I WILL NOT let myself fall into that so I have certain rules even with other things mushrooms I try and follow some of the ceremony procedures. with this I make sure what I learned and remembered and how I can use it to POSITIVLY effect my life. Even a negative or scry confusing trip if seen for what it is and why it happends can be just as important and sometimes more usefull!

There is a point when you come back you cant write any things down its not like the second I open my eyes I start writing...and sometimes when you talk to these entities they don't always stop talking as soon as the vision ends and you open your eyes.. sometimes they will remain and talk to you for a bit afterward. Most of the time they do that with me its cause I was so overwelmed with the vision I missed part of the meaning....OR sometimes I am just hard headed and need to be taught lessons over and over (this has happened many times in my life....I posted a thread once that talked about when I got 4 dwi's in 2 months think I am hard headed? Laughing ) And the more you progess with this the easier it becomes to decode the message. and the fear does go away at the begining it was fear mixed with anxiety and respect now the fear is gone the rest remains tho! This stuff has the amazing ability to give you what you need not what you want OR it will give you exactly what you ask for but completly blow your mind to something you never expected....try this one time ask it to show you something ancient...ill leave it at that and let it blow your mind haha

thank you for being allusive! I'm trying not to read too many testimonies so I don't build precise expectations. I love the idea that they can talk to you though, that you can ask them things... god... how exciting!
I'm sorry you had to deal with heroin use, I bet it's not easy to stop...
Wittgenstein

Teamleary
#10 Posted : 8/17/2019 11:47:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DreadedShaman wrote:
So

Ya, changa is awesome. As far as technique to master I think it's super easy, smoke it from a pipe, smoalk from a joint.. treat it like a decent smoke, don't let the flame touch, but get it burning. Easy peasy.

Is the DMT disolved in PG or something, I guess I'm a little unclear on your device
I wouldn't describe DMT vapor as "thick" either O.o

I'm very much like you in that regard xD
Psychedelics in general have taught me a lot of patience and the value of them.

I think this last topic has come up a few times... But I've never looked into it.
DMT seems to come onto me in a few ways, I've kind of recognized this as separate entity presence.
But there are like three main ways I've noticed it sets in (I'll try to describe OEV, as CEV is a tad more complex...)

1) Happening all very rapidly, colours change, reds, oranges, yellows really pop out. A strong visual, becoming overwhelming patterning sets in,blocky and geometric, if I'm still able to focus on this reality the patterning also fractals inwards infinitely, feels strong, with an intimidating (but in a fatherly way) energy

2) Blue/greens pop out (similar to the first) I'd even say similar patterning, but I think more organic, less blocky/geometric as (1). Very very loving and motherly energy here.

3) I believe with this I have been alone, or have encountered a lesser being.
Nothing really happens open eyed. Headspace changes and when I close my eyes I multitude of colorful, or greyacale, patterning or not, creatures sometimes, but not always. These trips are usually mundane, and do leave me wanting moar haha

Hey DreadedShaman! So here's the device, someone talked about it in that thread, the first picture: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=63439

I put some dry herb on top of that aluminium pad, then the spice, and I close.

No, of course, you're right, it's not "thick" per se. I just meant that it was more dense than usual. Maybe the temperature.
yeah, patience, I still need more of that!

Yeah, my OEV are incredibly intricate and sophisticated but no where near what you described! Except, of course, maybe the 3) that could match what I described! Especially the "wanting for more part" ahaha!

it's crazy, this mixture of "can't wait" and "but I'm a little scared"
Wittgenstein