We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New Job First Day Options

Tony6Strings
#1 Posted : 8/16/2019 1:43:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been out of work for a long time!! Came home yesterday from busking what we needed for the day and I got a call! Tony6, you're hired!!! I will be sanitizing a meat factory, eight hours a day, Monday through Friday! Big grin Big grin Big grin
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DreadedShaman
#2 Posted : 8/16/2019 4:18:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Glad to know someone I can trust is sanitizing my meat factory.

Congrats man

Yugambeh
#3 Posted : 8/16/2019 4:43:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings wrote:
I've been out of work for a long time!! Came home yesterday from busking what we needed for the day and I got a call! Tony6, you're hired!!! I will be sanitizing a meat factory, eight hours a day, Monday through Friday! Big grin Big grin Big grin

Congratulations!

/Y
I am like a white cloud with no destination, I place goals to trick myself in believing I have somewhere to arrive, everything is a successful goal when I realise I have already arrived.

Nydex
#4 Posted : 8/16/2019 5:58:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Congrats, lad! Welcome back to the grind, and remember - don't let it steer your gaze away from the beauty of our existence! Big grin Thumbs up
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

FranLover
#5 Posted : 8/17/2019 2:42:35 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Take it easySmile
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

null24
#6 Posted : 8/17/2019 2:46:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Keeping the dream alive, brother! Ah, another day, another dollar....

Hey, maybe you can tell me since you are in the field. Whats the diff between sanitization and sanitation?

Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Tony6Strings
#7 Posted : 8/28/2019 9:17:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been working over a week now. I like my job. I am so grateful to be employed! Brought home my first paycheck tonight!!!
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Metta-Morpheus
#8 Posted : 8/28/2019 12:51:19 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Hey, I sanitize a cheese factory! We can get together and have a meat and cheese party!
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Leithen
#9 Posted : 9/4/2019 6:39:10 AM

Be Here Now

I'm all for meat and cheese!

Congrats on the new gig man. Currently looking for one myself after a layoff.
“How long will this last, this delicious feeling of being alive, of having penetrated the veil which hides beauty and the wonders of celestial vistas? It doesn't matter, as there can be nothing but gratitude for even a glimpse of what exists for those who can become open to it.”
― Alexander Shulgin, Pihkal: A Chemical Love Story