We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Caricatures that describes each psychedelic Options

69ron
#1 Posted : 1/7/2010 2:49:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I posted this originally in response to another thread. Ms_manic_minxx thought it’d be a good idea to make a thread out of this subject, and I agree. I’d love to hear what other caricatures people come up with that best fits their experiences with the various psychedelics there are.

For SWIM, the clown is the personality of DMT. For SWIM, there’s something very clown-like in the DMT experience when taken without harmala alkaloids. It’s kind and yet very freaky, funny and sometimes completely ridiculous, but then serious at the same time. If SWIM was to paint DMT as a caricature, it would be a wild clown, with a huge smile on his face, very colorful clothes, wacky multicolored hair, and a slightly creepy look in his eyes. He’d be a very wise clown, but also a trickster. One who likes to play mind game with you to teach you things, and sometimes just have fun toying with you.

5-MeO-DMT, is like an alien skeleton clown, far more freaky, the type of clown that gives children nightmares. This clown enjoys messing with you, but is also very wise, and is an expert in things like infinity, timelessness, etc., and loves to freak you out by showing you things you cannot comprehend. He’s not gentle at all, but very blunt. This clown doesn’t smile, but has a painted smile on his face. He wears only black and white clothes in a checkered swirly pattern, like a warped checker broad. He wears a tall black hat with a white band on it.

LSD would be a mad scientist always on the verge of inventing perpetual motion, but never getting there. He’s always in a rush, measuring chemicals, examining the universe, he has boundless energy, can’t keep still, but he’s is very forgetful. He can teach you how the universe works, but will forget what he’s talking about half way through the conversation and start working on his perpetual motion machine again, forgetting all about you. He gets distracted all the time. This guy is probably one of the most intelligent of the bunch, but something’s obviously not quite right with him. He keeps looking at his watch, and wondering why no time has passed, it’s 12:99 on his nuclear powered watch and he needs some sleep, but drastically wants to finish his perpetual motion project before it reaches 13 o’clock. He’s funny to watch, very humorous, but also quite the science nerb.

Mescaline would be an ancient wise Native American Indian Warrior who is also a shaman. A very friendly, but very powerful man. One who is fearless, brave, and very wise in the spiritual realm. Not at all a trickster or a clown or a scientist. This guy is very serious, but also full of passion. He knows all the details of the spirit of the sun, the moon, the planet, nearly all living things on earth, and he’s very respectful. He loves having you as his apprentice, and is happy to help you out, but if you are disrespectful to him, his warrior side will scare the living crap out of you. For the most part he is gentle, but as a warrior, he’s capable of turning off his emotions, and going into battle full charge willing to die in the middle of the great cosmic explosion if that’s what it takes to save his tribe.

The mushroom would be an intelligent alien being. A very calculated mathematical being which is very good at predicting things in the future. He’s got little emotion, and is very logical about things. He’s not a warrior or a clown, but is somewhat of a scientist. This alien can clone himself, and has millions of clones all over the universe that all share each other’s thoughts. He’s a small alien, completely white, large black eyes, not creepy looking, gentle and a little slow about things. He’s very patient, and doesn’t mind waiting a trillion years to complete a study he’s working on. He doesn’t understand human emotion, love, or anything of that nature, but is very wise when it comes to the spirit world. But his wisdom of the spirit world is completely science based. He’s got lots of machines he uses, he loves computers, technology, etc., and he especially loves genetic engineering, and is in fact a product of his own genetic engineering.

Yopo would be a wild jungle warrior, one who loves to attack jaguars at night as a sport. He lives off of the meat of the jaguar. He survives from day to day, and does not make calculated decisions, but likes to act on an impulse. He’s very intelligent and quick. He loves surprise attacks. He’s a little harsh, rough on the edges, buy once you get to know him, you find that he’s actually a fantastic friend, very loyal, and very knowledgeable about the spirit world, especially the spirit world of dream consciousness. This guy has fought mythical dragons, been inside the burning sun and survived, has done it all, and still has that youthful wonder about life. He’s been killed thousands of times and resurrected again and again as the same warrior. He wears war paint, has poison darks in his bag, short hair, and loves the night. He loves fighting in the rain with lighting striking down all over. He likes the challenge. He doesn’t like things that are easy and will always take the more challenging path. He likes to push himself to the limits. He looks warn out, with several scars, but don’t let that fool you. He’s one of the best warriors in the jungle. He’s the only warrior the jaguars actually fear at night.

Well that was fun to write. Anyone have any caricatures to add to this? It seems the clown is often the DMT caricature and the hippie is often the LSD caricature. I hate that hippie. For me LSD is a mad scientist, sort of like a mad version Hofmann.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

ms_manic_minxx
#2 Posted : 1/7/2010 3:02:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you so much!!! Very happy

The LSD caricature is my favorite. Cool

(Thinking about herbs...)
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

soulfood
#3 Posted : 1/7/2010 3:10:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Yeah I like the LSD guy... he's always been such a fidget.

I can really relate to the mushroom guy aswell. I always figured him to be an alien, but also very much of this world at the same time as he's very good at manifesting himself within every blade of grass. I always think of tentacles with mushrooms, but not in the same sense of a squid or an octopus. Just loose tentacles like crops in the ground. I guess I figured him to be a bit like the aliens out of simpsons, but he doesn't wear a helmet.

jamie
#4 Posted : 1/7/2010 5:46:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Wow, makes me want to go eat some mescaline...

and yeah..yopo/vilca, definatily an ancient warrior..
Long live the unwoke.

Virola78
#5 Posted : 1/7/2010 12:39:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice i like it.

About the mushroom spirit : )
I like to see of him as a traveller of worlds. He has acces to all worlds but can not be bothered with hierarchy. As if he slips through and between different layers without touching them, he is not part of them. He is the gatekeeper of the portal to everywhere. The mushrooms will show you worlds that you pick yourself by stating your intent. He is not stimulated when you lack focus. In this case he will just dump you in inner dialog, as if he is saying: get your mess sorted, this, this here, there and this also, and then I will (can) take you where you want to be (look). If you do not bother, he will forget about you and go about his buisness as usual. Though he can show you love, he is neutral. He just follows and directs the flow of things.

Hmmm got a bit carried away perhaps...
put a beard on the white alien? Suits the wisdom

“The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart.” -Nikolai Lenin

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

TruePsychonaut
#6 Posted : 1/7/2010 5:51:20 PM

Andy

Cool analogies 69ron... Cool

I'm lovin the LSD caricature !
T'Psych

"Love is life.All,everything that I understand,I understand only because I love."

clouds
#7 Posted : 7/11/2010 6:30:53 PM

Human

I agree with LSD and Mushroom. Not many people outside the psychedelic circles know about the impact it has and has had in science.
I have not yet tried 5-MeO-DMT, but I'm very interested in experiencing it. Wise Skeleton clown... interesting.

polytrip
#8 Posted : 7/11/2010 7:04:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
To me LSD is like medusa, the snake-headed creature that can paralyse you if you look in her eyes. DMT is like that weird cat of alice in wonderland but with a bit more predator-like behaviour, a wise but manic tiger. Mescaline is like an old indian shaman indeed....i would even say that he's a giant shaman, like ten metres tall.
The mushroom spirit is like giant octopus with over a million tentacles, a bit fractal-like and moving like in those fractal clips: Like a bunch of tentacles that endlessly unfold themselves.
And ayahuasca is like shiva: a blue angelic androgynous being with infinite power and wisdom.
5-MeO-DMT is like some dead person walking, like in that cool movie 'the sixth sense', maybe a dead child or something.

And cannabis is like some cousin of you that's realy a cool guy when you just see him at family meetings, but you have to watch out with him because he's always borrowing money from everyone that he never pays back and if he visit's you you realy have to be carefull because before you know it he has moved in with all his stuff and taken over the house, and then he starts eating everything that's in your fridge etc.

jamie
#9 Posted : 7/11/2010 11:29:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

...and then there was the shepherdess..

Funny noone wants to talk about her..she's way to shy..hides in the shadows anddoesnt come out to visit most people. The magority of people out there dont know a thing about her. She is elusive..mysterious..yet familiar..she will grab you before you even know shes comming..she ca stand you up time and time again, but once she does decide to come around, you always know where to find her.

She sits back humble like a deer. She is old. She is wise. She is peculiar.

She is a gardner. She is a wise grandmother and young beautiful witch at the same time. She is a mother.

She is reserved..and keeps it that way. She is selective, holding the highest of standards..but she never judges..only shows you the mirror. She loves you although you might never see it.

You either see her or you dont..

She is like ayahuascas twin sister who noone wants to ask to the prom..noone gets her but shes content with the few misfits that do..

She knows more about you than you know about you..in a way she is you..in a larger way she in not you. She is a queen, like ayahuasca..she can be both the cave and the light..she is a saint..and she is wild..she is wild.

She walks the twisted path with a cackle and a grin...like Dale Pendal said, "she is like a mirror"..

Long live the unwoke.

BananaForeskin
#10 Posted : 7/12/2010 12:27:36 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

I think the DMT clown needs tweaking, because there's something about clowns that doesn't quite fit DMT to me. For instance, the idea of the clown being wise fits DMT, but doesn't quite fit clowns, if that makes sense. I wish there were another character who fit the same comic, wild, inutterably colorful jocular attitude of the clown without being.. well.. a clown.
I'd want to say a multi-armed omnichromatic jester. Something with a little more substance, a clown (no matter how wise) seems a touch too tacky for me.

And changa, should changa get his own place in this?

If changa did, I would say that changa is an artist, who will paint other worlds for you...
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

jamie
#11 Posted : 7/12/2010 1:11:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ive never seen anything like a clown ever with DMT..bufotenine though I have many times.
Long live the unwoke.

ms_manic_minxx
#12 Posted : 7/12/2010 6:39:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Banana, have you ever SEEN a clown while smoking DMT? Jesters don't quite encompass the horror... the omniscience... and the wackiness...

Clowns were a huge turn-off to my mind, that is, until I met them in hyperspace. I have respect, awe, understanding, and holy fear for the clowns now. Shocked
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

Bill Cipher
#13 Posted : 7/12/2010 7:58:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've busted this one out before, but...

Changa is a teenage boy who knocks on your door, corsage in hand, to pick you up for the prom. He's rented a limo, an ill-fitting tux and a junior suite at the Radisson, and after the dance he'll take you to Chili's and break out a bottle of Schnapps. Freebase arrives in a rusted Camaro, no intention of making the dance. He drives you out to the middle of nowhere, then invites you to fuck or walk. Either way, the evening is going to end with the same conclusion. Both have their own individual charms; one just gets straight to the fucking.

BananaForeskin
#14 Posted : 7/12/2010 8:43:56 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

I haven't seen a clown while smoking DMT! That's the thing, if I had seen a clown, I might know what you all are talking about Sad
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

kaleidoscope eyes
#15 Posted : 7/12/2010 10:37:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

BananaForeskin wrote:
I haven't seen a clown while smoking DMT! That's the thing, if I had seen a clown, I might know what you all are talking about Sad

Me eithers :c no clowns for me yet.
I'd be particularly interested in seeing a giant mantis or a spritely harlequin =)
the fictional character, kaleidoscope eyes, resides in the sky with diamonds and cellophane flowers

dopestone
#16 Posted : 7/12/2010 5:00:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dmt clowns are just another way of describing machine elves. usually when i see clowns in hyperspace they are transforming.

they can go from being friendly to extremely hostile on the flip of a thought. you have to have a lot of focus when you encounter them because they can turn your world upside down for you.

if i had to give dmt a spirit creature it would have to be a bear. the bear is super powerful, yet calm and patient. the bear can fill you with wonder and awe, or it can maul you to death.

conversely you must learn to respect the bear in order to gain it's trust and it's wisdom.

i've had lots of bear maulings in hyperspace, also a lot of clowns. the bear is definitely more intense than the clowns. Smile

I'm not sure if I'm indecisive or not.

polytrip
#17 Posted : 7/12/2010 5:15:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
dopestone wrote:
dmt clowns are just another way of describing machine elves. usually when i see clowns in hyperspace they are transforming.

they can go from being friendly to extremely hostile on the flip of a thought. you have to have a lot of focus when you encounter them because they can turn your world upside down for you.

if i had to give dmt a spirit creature it would have to be a bear. the bear is super powerful, yet calm and patient. the bear can fill you with wonder and awe, or it can maul you to death.

conversely you must learn to respect the bear in order to gain it's trust and it's wisdom.

i've had lots of bear maulings in hyperspace, also a lot of clowns. the bear is definitely more intense than the clowns. Smile

Yeah, a bear is apropiate as well. At least it is an animal that could eat you or be your best friend in the world. It should definately be a predator at the top of the food chain. I personally still prefer to see it as a tiger, but i just have something with cat's.

Both panthera leo and panthera tigris have that way of moving, that way of looking, that stare....for me, no other animal has that charisma.

And ofcourse, the DMT-spirit should have a dazling stripe-pattern.

Now that i think of it, all the jungle-book animal-characters could function as the embodyment of a psychedelic. In that case, the apes would ofcourse be the LSD-spirit, and i think mecaline would be the friendly bear, Ayahuasca would be the black panther and the mushrooms would be the snake.

Kannamate
#18 Posted : 7/13/2010 1:08:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

How about LSA/LSH? I haven't done it many times,but it seems kinda alien and sometimes crazy,but also seems calm and introspective and seems ancient and wise.