We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
* Options

philalethes
#41 Posted : 10/22/2010 7:03:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Feanor, just read your chapters on Neurosoup. I have been circling around Plato and Parmenides lately, with Peter Kingsley's works, Carl Ruck, and lectures by Pierre Grimes, and recent book by Michael Rinella called Pharmakon. It is hard to nail down that either Plato or Parmenides used entheogens altho it seems very likely in that culture. But your statement (or the Goddess's statement) that Parmenides "smoked DMT" is startling. I would like to believe it but what can you offer to back that up? The secondary psychedelics taking one into the Color were certainly available, but DMT as I understand was only produced in pure form in the 20th century.
Thanks for the great read and your explanations of the Forms; I learned more than I was hoping for. Thank you for the penetrating education. It's all magic and One Mind, the way information falls into our laps "by coincidence." Very happy

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

PREV123