We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
* Options

Feanor
#21 Posted : 2/2/2010 7:03:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Feanor
#22 Posted : 3/22/2010 4:25:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Brian Kerr
#23 Posted : 3/23/2010 3:43:44 AM

Brian Kerr

@Feanor

I find it hard to read your book on the black screen of this forum, but you are a good writer. You may be interested in the pod casts of Jan Irvin here http://gnosticmedia.podomatic.com/profile?p=1

I am curantly reading

The Holy Mushroom
Evidence of Mushrooms in Judeo-Christianity:
A critical re-evaluation of the schism between John M. Allegro and R. Gordon Wasson over the theory on the entheogenic origins of Christianity presented in The Sacred Mushroom and the Cross
by J.R. Irvin, © 2008.

and I have ordered, but not recieved yet,

Astrotheology & Shamanism: Christianity's Pagan Roots
A Revolutionary Reinterpretation of the Evidence
Second, Colour Edition, Edited and Revised
by Jan Irvin and Andrew Rutajit
© Jan Irvin - 2009

I would love for you to publish your book so I could purchase it. Also you might want to Contact Jan Irvin to discuss your work with him. I am pretty sure he would be interested.

I look froward to reading your work. I just might have to print it out to do that as this format is hard on my eyes.
End All Wars !

universecannon
#24 Posted : 3/23/2010 4:35:40 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Wow

This is truly excellent writing..very interesting stuff!

But are you going to post anywhere else in the forum besides this thread!? Laughing

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Feanor
#25 Posted : 3/24/2010 7:03:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Brian,

Thanks a lot for all of the info! I found a publisher, and the book will be published within the next couple of months, so don't worry about printing it all out! Thanks for saying all of that, though; that's really nice of you. I'm familiar with the first book you mentioned, but not the second one. I'll check it out!

UniverseCannon,

Thanks for the compliment! Haha, yes, I will post in other areas soon. At the moment, I'm really busy, but I won't be soon, so I'll have a lot of time to spend on the site, which, I think, is truly an awesome site.

Feanor
#26 Posted : 6/8/2010 7:43:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

BoKuDen
#27 Posted : 6/8/2010 7:46:39 AM

-

Nice new chapter!

Quote:
They were animatedly revealing to me that they are Platonic Forms, and that, when we look towards them, when we so inappropriately misinterpret what they truly are, they end up boisterously becoming one of the many organized religions that are currently in existence.

So you have the various religions of the world teaching various fragments of truths of the original Form.

It seems the Form could manifest in the surrounding cultures to provide a context for the attempted understanding to take place.

The Form may leek through/or glimpses of the Form may be brought back; to all the different people in different ways to each respective culture, to best allow them to make sense of the Form in a context they could collectively TRY to understand. ie religion?
"The more one is able to articulate what it is, the less others are able to understand."
I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars.
Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need.
Our Great War's a spiritual war. Our Great Depression is our lives.

cellux
#28 Posted : 6/8/2010 10:19:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

How nice it will be to get to the point where we are no longer separate from the reality we are trying to grasp/describe, but we become Reality itself.

These long sentences, these endless thoughts of It are so... painful. And tiring.

How liberating it will be: just holding up the white flower and smile. That's all, and our part is done.

buk
#29 Posted : 6/8/2010 3:07:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Am I right in thinking the conversations are not a literal voice you heard while using the various substances but rather a literary device you have used to express what you felt you were being taught from the various experiences?

You seem to have quite a fanbase here and I dont want to offend anyone, however I'm curious. I'm refering to the first few chapters, you seem to have tried to re-write ancient history but where is your evidence to backup these claims?

Feanor
#30 Posted : 6/8/2010 8:32:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

BoKuDen wrote:
Nice new chapter!
It seems the Form could manifest in the surrounding cultures to provide a context for the attempted understanding to take place.

That's a brilliant postulation! You have struck at the topic that is the most important part towards the end of the book, so I don't want to comment on it too much, because it might give the book away. However, yes, that is a thought that I always have had!

cellux wrote:
How nice it will be to get to the point where we are no longer separate from the reality we are trying to grasp/describe, but we become Reality itself.

Yes, I agree. Trying to describe the reality we aren't necessarily aware of is such a hassle. Hopefully, one day we will exist in the translinguistic reality.

buk wrote:

Am I right in thinking the conversations are not a literal voice you heard while using the various substances but rather a literary device you have used to express what you felt you were being taught from the various experiences?

You seem to have quite a fanbase here and I dont want to offend anyone, however I'm curious. I'm refering to the first few chapters, you seem to have tried to re-write ancient history but where is your evidence to backup these claims?

The voice I'm describing is a bit of a mixture of the two; however, it's more on the literal side. Think of it like this - It's that voice that McKenna used to speak about. He used to say that it's an extraterrestrial voice we hear inside of our heads when we are having heavy psyhedelic experiences. I, of course, am not claiming to having memorized the conversations I had with the voice; I significantly doubt that the words of the voice that I wrote down are the EXACT same representations as the voice I heard during my trips, and this, I think, primarily has to due with things becoming discombobulated when I enter into the everyday, ordinary reality from the extraordinary reality. I simply try to write it down to the best of my memory.

Trust me, you're not offending me. I had a doctor tell me that my conclusion would satisfy nobody but myself, that I was similarily deranged like McKenna, and that everything I wrote down was simply a projection of my ego. Even that didn't offend me. Yes, I can see that it may look like I have been trying to re-write ancient history. To be honest, I wasn't intending on doing that, but I was rather intentionally trying to concoct theoretical postulations about a few historical figures. I think to re-write history, you do have to have evidence - the kind that western civilization finds socially acceptable. In those terms, I have a bit of evidence from Platonic texts, books, and essays that point to what I'm trying to say, but I don't find that important. If the psychedelic experience has taught me anything, it's that traditional evidence that gives way to hardcore fact is a load of dung that we humans have come up with to simply try and sort of trick the majority of people into accepting in order to acknowledge our views in a kind of culturally understandable type of way. Blatant evidence, I find, supports the reality that I am trying to eventually shatter in this book. Thus, if I provided scientific evidence, I would be simply feeding the traditional reality, keeping it healthy and stronger, which is something that I absolutely and wholeheartedly do not want to do, yet there is some traditional evidence in there, which primarily refers to various Platonic dialogues and books on the Eleusinian Mysteries, etc. Most of the times I point something out, I'll say what dialogue it's from, etc. Thanks for your comment. I appreciate that you were yourself and said what you wanted to.

buk
#31 Posted : 6/10/2010 4:24:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So by literal voice are we talking about a voice that one can hear in the way that you can hear another human talking?

The main reason I had thought that this was a non literal voice and more a device was because the conversations with the 'psychadelic' "character" occured under the influence of different psychadelics. And also because you mention in ch.1 that you hadnt previously understood the experience with the 'elf godess' so I thought this was a retrospective summary of your interperetation of the experiences.

I dont mean to sound like the spanish inquisition, I just found this very interesting and unique, specifically the conversations, and felt I had to press for specific details.

I think I was hasty to say re-write history, but what I should have said is that some of the content in the earlier chapters could potentially be proved incorrect, though I'm no authority. For example the discovery of alcohol before the formation of civilisation.

pokerdice1
#32 Posted : 7/3/2010 7:12:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Feanor, I love the way you have tied psychedelia with platonism. Well done!!! I will get AND recommend any book you publish. I think for a book of normal length you may have to add content or filler. I get the impression that you are a good raconteur as well as an informative and uplifting writer so you should be able to flesh this work out something fierce!!!Smile Take care and good luck my friend. May the One be with you!

Feanor
#33 Posted : 8/25/2010 1:12:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Feanor
#34 Posted : 9/3/2010 1:47:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

BoKuDen
#35 Posted : 9/3/2010 3:38:06 AM

-

Ah finally!

You know I enjoyed the chapters you've posted previously, I'm looking forward to reading your conversations with the Psychedelic continued and the insights you've uncovered from your explorations. Congrats on the book! Ordering it now.
"The more one is able to articulate what it is, the less others are able to understand."
I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars.
Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need.
Our Great War's a spiritual war. Our Great Depression is our lives.

AstraLex
#36 Posted : 9/3/2010 12:19:58 PM

Russian-Orthodox Christian

Feanor, you have my eternal thanks for posting those chapters! This helped me to integrate my experiences, especially the one when I met the Elf Goddess on the night of 5-6 June 2010!!! Now, after reading the chapters of your book that you so kindly provided here, all pieces have fallen into their place. I haven’t touched the spice since 4 July 2010 because I was afraid of meeting Her again and especially to hear Her voice in my head! Now the fear is greatly reduced and I feel like I am ready to proceed Razz

Thank you again as you are the first person who literally wrote up what I experienced that remarkable night of 5-6 June! Because nobody seemed to get me, everybody (with a few exceptions) was only talking about some happy shit like elves, energy beings, geometrical fractals, healing, ‘everything happening in your head and being a product of your mind’ (hahaha) etc., while completely letting out the Goddess/Psychedelic (and Her voice in your head) who is behind all of this! So, I was starting to fear that my experience was somehow exceptional. Thank you sooo much again! I will order your book in 1 week time as a materialistic sign of my appreciation for your uplifting writing Very happy

Guess what, there is not even a wiki-entry on DMT-Nexus mentioning anything about the Goddess who is behind all of this, while I met Her on my very first breakthrough! Not even ‘The End of the Line entry’, telling that this is possible to achieve, so I was totally perplexed by my experience!! So pathetic that I had to step down the use of Spice in order to understand what I had experienced and only now I realize that I was on the right track all the time!!!

THERE IS ONLY ONE REAL BREAKTHROUGH AND THAT’S MEETING MISS PSYCHEDELIC HERSELF FACE TO FACE. Everybody who is talking about ‘endless rabbit hole of breakthroughs’ is talking BULLSHIT; you can quote me on that.

I am going to add a new wiki-entry as soon as I have more free time, so nobody else will be fooled by misinformation or lack of information anymore Pleased

Greetings Smile

I took the red pill.

AstraLex
#37 Posted : 9/3/2010 12:27:20 PM

Feanor you are the Man! I only now saw your topic in 'First steps in Hyperspace' and it answered all of my questions!! Thank you sooo much!!! I will order your book just to show you my thanks, which go beyond any money sum by the way Very happy
I took the red pill.

Feanor
#38 Posted : 9/3/2010 9:41:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

AstraLex,

I am more than pleased to have read your post! It is truly an amazing astonishment when you find out that others have met the Elf Goddess! I originally had felt the same way you did, due to nobody having written up an experience that had described my experiences. To be honest, I was a little weirded out when I first wrote it up, because I had never heard of such a thing before. Indeed, that's why I left those meetings out of my original trip reports. Once again, thanks for your post. And that wiki is a great idea!

AstraLex
#39 Posted : 9/4/2010 7:47:50 AM

All right, I have added 2 new wiki-entry’s titled “Elf Goddess” and “The End of the Line”.

Also, I have added a short description to the term “Machine Elves”, since the only description of it was ‘Tykes’. So sad - one-word description, while we have so many experienced travelers on this site. Much more experienced than I am now and even I was able to produce 1 sentence instead of 1 word. So sad.

Also, I removed a whole bunch of entities from the list (like gnomes, snakes, dragons, praying mantis), because they didn’t contain any description or reference at all! Totally empty terms, but still on the Wiki for some unknown reason.

Also, that part of Wiki called Hyperspace lexicon wasn’t updated at least since the moment that I joined DMT-Nexus (almost 4 months ago). While the Wiki should represent our collective knowledge we gathered about Hyperspace!

Also, almost all of the entries that do exist in the ‘Hyperspace lexicon’ lack the structure and/or descriptiveness. No context is usually provided.

From now on, as my travels to the Source will continue and the knowledge of the Hyperspace mechanicals will grow, I will take that part of the Wiki under my personal supervision. Adding more entries and changing/restructuring the existing one’s if found necessary Pleased

I took the red pill.

kungpow
#40 Posted : 9/5/2010 3:10:27 PM

Brandon

Wow strange to see that has been published. The book actually started out as a guy writing trip reports of his dmt experiences on the shroomery. He has been writing on there for the past couple years, and I found the thread early on so I was able to keep up with the whole thing. It is a very good read.

PREV123NEXT