We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Do you have to pee? LOL Options

breeze225
#1 Posted : 8/12/2019 4:26:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys so I am just curious about if this happends with other people. So with a lot of these things purging is part of the process. Now with cactus for example it does make me puke. I don't know what aya is like yet but I found with mushrooms I don't puke but slightly have the feeling I need to pee more often. So now with vaping dmt didn't notice it in the beginning but its the same as with mushrooms but much more. Like even the next day or 2 I feel like I REALLY REALLY gota pee! It feels like I could fill a gallon jug up no problem LOL but when I go its not much then a hour later same thing. I aint to worried I think this just be a purging kinda thing but I am curious how many others feel this way?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Metta-Morpheus
#2 Posted : 8/12/2019 4:44:59 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

I don’t necessarily find that this happens because of smoking for me, but I do find that if I don’t adress those physical distractions (need to pee, being cold, thirsty) then I am heavily distracted from the experience. If I do need to pee when I’m on Dmt, then it feels like I really need to pee. I try to take care of those things before I begin.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Elrik
#3 Posted : 8/12/2019 9:28:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

On psychedelics I generally stop needing to pee until well past the peak and then I have to catch back up by peeing more.
This is especially noticeable on mescaline where the length of time I don't pee is proportional to the dose I took and it almost feels like a sort of personal joke at times because while a normal dose may keep me from peeing until 6 or 7 hours in, followed by several pees to catch up, on huge doses I have no ability to pee [if I try I get a very little amount of dark urine] and then 10-13 hours in its like a switch was flipped and I have to pee [light colored urine] every 30 minutes for the next four to six hours!
My body just doesn't want to get rid of psychedelics while they're still good Laughing

Perhaps your body is similar but the effect is just drawn out longer.

FranLover
#4 Posted : 8/12/2019 10:59:49 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

On mushrooms I need to pee too. This happens because shrooms cause stress, stress makes your pee acidic which makes you pee.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

breeze225
#5 Posted : 8/13/2019 4:10:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ok yeh I mean I guess we are all unique individuals (even if we are all 1 weird huh) yeh I guess with mushrooms it usually starts well not right away but usually around when it peeks I guess vaping dmt even if I go right before hand when its coming to a end it FEELS LIKE I REALLY GOTA GO but ends up being only a lil bit and with both for the next day or 2 it feels like I gota go every half hour to hour and feels like a lot but never ends up being a lot maybe its the sensation of having to pee that gets enhanced for some reason like I said I always feel like I could let out a gallon but in reality its not much....at least it aint just me

dragonrider
#6 Posted : 8/13/2019 7:32:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It happened to me once that i had to take an awfully long piss, right after the peak. It just didn't seem to end. And when it finally stopped....there where just a few drops more that i knew for certain realy needed to come out, but seemed to have decided for themselves that apparently they needed some more time. Kept dripping for about a minute. Maybe more.

For some reason i just know that i'll always remember those moments, even when i'll be so old and demented that i no longer no my own middle name.