We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First pull, got a little gunk in Naptha, ok to use? Options

AstralAlien
#1 Posted : 8/12/2019 6:41:32 AM

Disclaimer: Any posts made by this user are works of fiction for entertainment purposes only.

Hey Nexians,

I just finished my first pull using no mans tek and on two of the 4 pulls, I got a little bit of the dark layer in the Naptha...just a couple of drops that settled to the bottom. They are now in the freezer. If I re-X will it get rid of these impurities?
Disclaimer: Any posts made by this user are works of fiction for entertainment purposes only.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

breeze225
#2 Posted : 8/12/2019 4:17:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Are you talking about the water layer? like when you were pulling the naptha out of the jar you got a couple drops of the dark water "soup" layer? if so I had this happen once after the freeze this dark spot settled stuck to the plate I just scraped around it and things were fine....also I use a "oral syringe" to pull the naptha up the onse they use to measure liquid medicine available at any pharmacy (sometimes you can just ask the pharmacist and they have just given me one of the ones they use for free) if your sucking up the naptha and you notice a bit of this soup layer before putting it into the plate put it into a tall skinny shot glass let it settle again and this will make it easier to pull out most of the naptha with out sucking the soup layer up.