We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What dose? 3g Psilocybe semilanceata + B.Caapi tonight. Options

Yugambeh
#1 Posted : 8/10/2019 4:05:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So my friend gave me 3g of dried Psilocybe semilanceata this morning, I was thinking to drink some
Caapi tea before I ingest the mushrooms and have a nice evening meditating in
my new jungle room I’ve created for when I use psychedelics.

Should I start with 1.5g mushrooms? I have no experience with MAOIs and mushrooms before.
Any input and advice is appreciated.

/Y
I am like a white cloud with no destination, I place goals to trick myself in believing I have somewhere to arrive, everything is a successful goal when I realise I have already arrived.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

coconutxlather
#2 Posted : 8/10/2019 10:19:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

yea I would start with lemon tek 1.5-2 grams. If the caps are good it's likely to be quite potent with the caapi. may I ask if you are brewing your vine or using extract and how much you plan to take? you can always eat the second 1.5 at the 60-90 minute mark.

Edit: on the other hand, if you are quite experienced with shrooms and caapi separately it would probably be fine to take the full dose. just be ready for ground shattering results.

Yugambeh
#3 Posted : 8/11/2019 9:41:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

coconutxlather wrote:
yea I would start with lemon tek 1.5-2 grams. If the caps are good it's likely to be quite potent with the caapi. may I ask if you are brewing your vine or using extract and how much you plan to take? you can always eat the second 1.5 at the 60-90 minute mark.

Edit: on the other hand, if you are quite experienced with shrooms and caapi separately it would probably be fine to take the full dose. just be ready for ground shattering results.

21:00 I drank Caapi extract 3g (30:1), My body became very heavy after 30 min.

21:45 1.5g mushrooms lemon tek.

Nothing happened.

23:00 2 g Caapi extract tea, extreme body load and relaxed after 1 hour.

00:00 1.5g mushrooms lemon tek.

01:00 Nothing from the mushrooms, extremely relaxed and tired from the Caapi, went to bed
and had an amazing and long sleep.

This is the second time I try mushrooms, first time was 4g Psilocybe mexicana and I experienced some very
slight colour change and weird thoughts.

I read trip reports where people take less and travel to other dimensions, I might need a lot more🤔

/Y

I am like a white cloud with no destination, I place goals to trick myself in believing I have somewhere to arrive, everything is a successful goal when I realise I have already arrived.

ShamensStamen
#4 Posted : 8/11/2019 7:08:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

If you can get ahold of some 4-ACO-DMT, you can mix that with the Caapi/Rue/Harmalas for Psilohuasca and it's pretty much almost an identical experience to using mushrooms with Caapi/Rue/Harmalas. I haven't used Caapi, i use Rue or Rue/Harmala extracts, but my last Psilohuasca experience of 2.5 grams of Rue and 35mgs of 4-ACO-DMT with like 4 grams of Lemon Balm tea, was simply amazing, i dosed the 4-ACO in a capsule 30 minutes after taking my Rue seed powder capsules.

Yugambeh
#5 Posted : 8/12/2019 8:52:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ShamensStamen wrote:
If you can get ahold of some 4-ACO-DMT, you can mix that with the Caapi/Rue/Harmalas for Psilohuasca and it's pretty much almost an identical experience to using mushrooms with Caapi/Rue/Harmalas. I haven't used Caapi, i use Rue or Rue/Harmala extracts, but my last Psilohuasca experience of 2.5 grams of Rue and 35mgs of 4-ACO-DMT with like 4 grams of Lemon Balm tea, was simply amazing, i dosed the 4-ACO in a capsule 30 minutes after taking my Rue seed powder capsules.

Thank you for the information, interesting substance, I’ll wait and see if it crosses my path in the future.

/Y

rOm
#6 Posted : 8/12/2019 10:40:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

How old are your psilocybe semilancentae et how were they stored ? seeems like they lost potency a lot.
I love those and they always have been stronger, way stronger than cubensis by weight. But if you let them in a non air tight container for long thy loose all potency. Happened to a jar of homegrown cubes I had, and relaised the top lid wasn't air tight. eating 3 grams dried was maybe like microdosing 0.2 at most..
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Yugambeh
#7 Posted : 8/13/2019 8:51:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

rOm wrote:
How old are your psilocybe semilancentae et how were they stored ? seeems like they lost potency a lot.
I love those and they always have been stronger, way stronger than cubensis by weight. But if you let them in a non air tight container for long thy loose all potency. Happened to a jar of homegrown cubes I had, and relaised the top lid wasn't air tight. eating 3 grams dried was maybe like microdosing 0.2 at most..

I asked my friend who gave them to me but he didn’t know,
I assume they’ve not been stored the right way and lost their potency.

/Y

rOm
#8 Posted : 8/14/2019 8:57:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yes, I assume this. Until you try with fresh mushrooms ( careful they do'ntstay freshfor long, best eat the day you pick up or keep a couple of day in the salad back in fridge rolled in paper no ink but even eat same day to avoid bacteria coming to them body liek onions ).
Grow some cubes or go hunting liberty caps with someone more experience.
harmalas and liberty caps should be very strong. 3 gr liberty and harmalas I thought you'll comeback saying you went too far out. like when you drink tripple the stardard ayahuasca dose and feel going into a cosmic vortex for eternity lol
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !