We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A Day with Mescalito Options

twitchy
#1 Posted : 8/9/2019 5:43:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set: Frustrated, borderline depression from recent surgeries and accepting permanent disabilities, but still positive and eager for healing experience.
(physical condition) Set: Well rested, moderate chronic pain.
Setting (location): Home.
time of day: Around 3pm to about 5am.
recent drug use: Kratom, Caffiene, Nucynta, Nicotine, Aspirin, Propanalol
last meal: Very light, chips and queso dip 12 hours prior.

PARTICIPANT
body weight: 250lbs
known sensitivities: None
history of use: Very experienced with a variety of psychedelics, particularly psilocybin and LSD. 35+ years of daily canabis use, some experience with other oddities, calea etc.

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): Mescaline
Dose(s): Heroic, (see description)
Method of administration: Raw cactus, stewed for 12 hours total.

EFFECTS

Administration time: T=3:30pm
Duration: (14 hours)
First effects: 1 Hour after ingestion.
Peak: 6:00pm-9:00pm
Come down: 12am-3am
Baseline: Next Day

Intensity (overall): 4
Evaluation / notes: High Dosage, peak was almost dissasociative in nature and difficult to recall. Amphetamine like effects were pronounced but probably beneficial as that is what kept me from sleeping/passing out. Extremely busy mentally, like a psychedelic freeway of epiphany and realizations made it difficult to retain alot of information, overwhelming likely due to dosage. Past life regression, astral travel like experience during peak of experience. Amazing, terrifying, and wonderful.

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: 4
Unplesantness: 4
Visual Intensity: 4

AFTER-EFFECTS

Hangover: 2 Some fuzziness persisted well into next day. Nausea that declined rapidly at about 12 hour mark.
Afterglow: 4 Nothing significant to report other than excitment and eagerness to relay the experience. Felt like comming home from a theme park or a great vacation.

I hope the reader will forgive me for excluding the dosage. I took far more than I would feel comfortable reccomending to others, and though this may sound condescending or aloof to those who tend to think in comparitive terms, I feel that this information is best withheld in the interest of harm reduction. I am very experienced, had a great sitter, and felt that I was in dire need of a complete shamanic reset and decided on a dosage that would accomplish this. In retrospect, it was overkill and this was due in part to an unexpected potency in the cacti used. Forgive my reluctance to divulge this detail of the trip report, but to my mind, it really is a matter of compassion for others that compels me to do so.

Several more than actually needed, roughly three year old Trichoceres bridgesii were harvested by slicing through the bases with a sharp knife at an angle that would allow healing without collecting water in the cuts. These were carefully sliced into stars and placed into a large crockpot and enough water was added to cover them with just a splash or so of lemon juice. The pot was covered and cut on high and left to simmer for approximately 6 hours, stirred occasionally with a wooden spoon. At this point, the cactus stars were removed from the crockpot with a slotted spoon and placed in a non-reactive second pot and once again covered with water and a splash of additional lemon juice. This was covered and simmered on a stovetop on low for an additional 5-6 hours and the crockpot was uncovered and reduced simultaneously. After this second boil, the cactus stars were seperated out from the liquid which was added to the crockpot for further reduction. The stars were allowed to cool in a large ceramic bowl, then peeled and squeezed through a cotton tee-shirt and the resulting fluid collected from this was also added to the crockpot for reduction. The reduction of all the combined liquids was a purposely slow and low heat process that lasted well into the next day. This was determined to have been sufficiently reduced by observing roughly half a volume reduction and bitterness of the resulting tea.

My sitter was late in arriving, and knowing that mescaline is such a long lasting entheogen with a fairly slow and reliable comeup, I decided to proceed with the dose as I didn't want to be on it during the next day. A grapefruit was sliced in half, lightly sugared and was used to chase the large swallows of the extremely bitter cactus tea as two warm coffee cups of it were consumed in roughly twenty minutes or so. A bar of 90% Cocoa was broken up and eaten at various points during the experience as well, the first couple of peices taken with the tea. Once the initial shock of the bitterness was over, it went down surprisingly well. Knowing from previous experience that I had about an hour until the initial effects started, I used this time to clean up and prepare the area, make calls, feed pets etc.

Within an hour, I knew I had taken a very high dosage of mescaline. Walking became difficult, and everything took on that characeristic well defined, almost neon edges and my head got very swimmy. My sitter showed up just as I sat down, almost perfect timing for which I was grateful. The next twenty or thirty minutes was spent hearing the days events from my sitter, I struggled to listen as I began to feel slight nausea and the lights from the celing and lamps began to streak. "Oh my god, your pupils are huge." from my sitter confirmed my suspicions that I was beginning to... slide into the mystic. I had harvested some fresh ginger root, and as the first waves of nausea came on, I nibbled on the incredibly spicy root and this seemed to help a great deal.

The first of the more profound effects began about two hours after the dose which is best described as a mental overload of shifting and overlapping thoughts. My mind was racing ahead of my cognition as a serious of realizations and seeming epiphanies came in a dizzying and swirling whilrwind. Most of these seemed to be of a personal nature at first, things like needing to quit smoking, we consume things constantly, relevations about my relationship with my spouse... weather, sweeping the floor, just about everything that might normally go through the mind in the course of an average day came cascading into my mind making it difficult to focus on any single one of them. As this continued, the thoughts became progressively deeper and more philosphical in nature, which I always enjoy as an aspect of the psychedelic experience but the speed at which my mind was going this was akin to driving down a highway at a high speed and trying to account for each little stripe in the road as it roared by.

The television had been on for a while in the other room, and it turned to politics and I was immediately struck by how utterly toxic television really is. It may sound cliche outside of the experience, but television is utter poisoning of the mind which constantly spews out fear, consummerism, agendas. I was awestruck by this and thought back to when they were first invented... how naive folks were to let these things into their home. My sitter seemed to notice this, and cut it off thankfully. I stepped outside briefly to watch a gathering afternoon thunderstorm building just to the south of us, it was a pretty intense one and was drawing clouds up into it at incredible speed which made for a hell of a show... Fortunately it went around us. A moderate quantity of some potent marijuana was rolled into a thick blunt using two large leaves of beautifully cured Nicotina Rustica, using honey as a glue at this point and was smoked to alleviate some of the nausea which seemed to work really well.

Slow but steady and definite acceleration continued to a bewildering mental pace of thoughts racing by. The walls and floor began to pulsate or breathe and epiphany after epiphany started to blur along with my vision. I was able to walk, but with great care and wobbly legs that felt as though they were becomming fluidic beneath me. Very mild nausea crept in and out and an almost knot like feeling in my stomach persisted but I did not purge (I rarely do). I told my sitter I was going to lay down for a while, and carefully got myself into bed. As soon as I got comfortable and closed my eyes, I was immediately given a very realistic vision of drowning in a mountain lake. I had always been skeptical of past life regressions, even with a fairly solid background in Bodhisattva studies, but I was pretty well convinced this is what I was experiencing. At one point I could literally smell and taste the mud of the lake water and got the distinct impression that I was making eye contact with myself across a vast time. I briefly recalled the mayan practice of sacrificing by throwing people into lakes or Cenotes, if this was indeed a past life regression that I was experiencing, I think I was one of these victims at some point and made psychic contact... it was very eerie. Hell it even looked like me.

The experience continued to intensify steadily, and eventually became dissasociative in nature. My sitter, who keeps notes of things for these journeys had asked me how I was doing and I had responded that 'My brain didn't want to stick to me'. It's difficult to recall the 4th and 5th hours of the experience which were spent mostly lying down and struggling to retain some cognitive function but I do remember quite vividly flying towards a shimmering and transforming fractal geometric object that seemed to serve as some sort of gateway. Passing through this, I then recall flying over a massive expanse of a metallic crystalline metropolis that reminded me a great deal of electron microscope photos of pyrite. This picture is eerily similar... https://museum.wales/media/6260/pyrite_sem.jpg

As I slipped back and forth between cognition and complete dissasociation, I realized that I was going too deep and thought to myself that I needed to come down. What happened next is difficult to explain, but almost on cue I sensed the presence of a massive and ancient dragon/feathered snake like being that swooped in like a predatory raptor and snatched about a third of my mind or thoughts out and few off with it. I could literally feel it being torn from my mind, while completely painless, it was both terrifying and wonderous. For a brief moment, I thought it had quite literally removed my soul and that I had finally discovered the LD50 of Mescaline for human beings and waited for what I thought would surely be a fatal experience but to my utter shock, my experience tuned down just enough to calm myself and enable me to move again. It had saved me from... well let's not speculate.

Now able to gather myself together enough to get up and walk, I made my way to the bathroom where I experienced some difficulties in urinating and had to sit on the commode for a pretty extended period to accomplish this. The nausea had eased off some, and though I was still utterly and profoundly discombobulated I felt as though I had passed the peak of the experience at roughly the 6th hour. I sat down with my sitter in the living room and discussed some of the experiences that had transpired the last couple of hours and notes were made to record the information. The television was on, and I was completely repulsed by it. It seemed to be exuding some almost visible electrostatic pressure against me, and seemed somehow toxic and I had to walk into the other room to get away from it. I managed to eat a few bites of a roast beef sandwich my sitter had brought for me from Arby's, and a little more of the cocoa bar. I felt immediately like the food was nutritionally worthless and had a few more profound realizations about food and how good food gives to you while poor or processed food literally takes from you. Nausea returned at this point, and I regretted having my famously iron stomach more than once but never purged.

At about hour seven or so, I guessed that the small amount of food that I had eaten had once again intensified the mescaline and had to lay back down for a while as I went through a second round of dissasociative waves, not nearly as intense but still somewhat immobilizing and profound. It was during this period that I began to realize a fairly profound sense of sexual intensity to the experience. I saw sexual desire as a literal living energy that doesn't come from within our bodies but is an intelligent shadowy humanoid being that passes through us occasionally causing arousal to some benefit for itself. Perhaps it was sustaining itself on the energy created by sexual intention... very strange. This second disasociative period did not last nearly as long as the first one had, and within about an hour or so I was back up and walking around a bit and began getting my first real sense of starting to come down.

Moderate effects continued for several hours, and it was well into the next day before I can say that I returned to baseline. Unlike mushrooms or other tryptamines I had a lot more experience with, I found that mescaline seems to lack a distinctive logos or an internal dialogue. While it did seem intelligent and responsive, it did not seem as eager to answer questions or converse directly. Things arrived metally as profound realizations and epiphany rather than being the result of some conversation or being gifted from some beneveolent being. At some points during this journey with Mescalito, I felt as though I had certainly overdosed, and likely took something like 2-3 times what would have been an effective dose. While I don't regret this, the dissasociative hours of the experience were a little hairy even for an experienced psychonaut and I was thankful for the comedown by the time it arrived. There were no negative after-effects, aside from a mental tiredness that was hard to shake the next day, and I actually felt pretty amazing. I also seemed to have come away from the experience with some profound insights into my own injury related psychology and my marriage, which is exactly what I had went into the other world to get. A sucessful healing, and a profound experience all told.
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

twitchy
#2 Posted : 8/9/2019 5:54:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I didn't proofread any of this report so I apologize in advance for the errors. Big grin
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

Grey Fox
#3 Posted : 8/9/2019 10:53:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is a great write up twitchy. You captured so much detail, it feels like we're right there with you. Thanks for sharing your experience with us!
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

twitchy
#4 Posted : 8/9/2019 11:19:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Grey Fox wrote:
This is a great write up twitchy. You captured so much detail, it feels like we're right there with you. Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Glad you enjoyed it, some of the heavier moments were a little terrifying but I had a fairly limited experience with this particular entheogen and the last experience with it was a long time ago. In reading over it I realize I left out some of the time dilation stuff.

FranLover
#5 Posted : 8/10/2019 7:56:37 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Nice report thank you for sharing.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence โ—‹ Shiva โ—‡ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving โ™กSee the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.โ™ก
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

twitchy
#6 Posted : 8/10/2019 2:20:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:
Nice report thank you for sharing.

Thanks FranLover, it was difficult to recall a lot of the experience's deeper moments, but I really enjoyed writing it. It's a challenge to elucidate these other-worldly journeys and put them into words so it's nice to know that at least I captured something worth reading. Thumbs up