We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I am proud to present the PiPe MaChiNe! Options

Dimitri-Trance
#1 Posted : 1/6/2010 9:08:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I used a glass pipe tube from water pipes.
Taped one end with a straw.
Packed some spice halfway.....then put some brillo/steel wool on the open end.
Let the spice land on the brillo/steel wool and heat it up from about 3-4inces away thus getting closer.
Your barely going to see some grayish fog(vapor about 5-10 secs in) then inhaled while your torch is on.
Once you take a whole hit you can turn of the torch and wait 5 seconds before exhaling and light it again...then inhale the second time even tho the first one might break you through.( Its supper strong)
Al tho SWIM did not pack 250mg. It was around 30mg.!Very happy
I call this wonder:idea: ....The PiPe MaChiNE!

http://www.salviasource..../images/gallery/5532.jpg

W/torch light and brillo/steel wool inside

BEST Device Ever!

http://www.salviasource..../images/gallery/5533.jpg

close look

Hope this helps many travels of time/space!Wink

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

obliguhl
#2 Posted : 1/6/2010 9:43:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice, I thought of something like this once, because there are also ice kawums..but decided against it because I feared it to produce to hot a smoke. What about replacing the straw with some flexible PVC tubing?

Dimitri-Trance
#3 Posted : 1/6/2010 10:13:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ahh nice....ill add my hookah hose and see if it works.
The straw is nice for fast tokesVery happy

obliguhl
#4 Posted : 1/6/2010 10:18:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dimitri-Trance
#5 Posted : 1/6/2010 10:50:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok.
Swim packed about 30mg and was not expecting to breakthrough at all but rather have the liquid in my hands and lap all melted.
So swim tried to inhaled because he tough that no vapor was forming, but it was! Swim stopped inhaling and saw the vapor re-appear quick.....then swim exhaled and felt like he could not even hold the pipe.Shocked
Swim felt like a car battery, first loading then bursting trough with many spirits into this pyramid like vision were I saw bits of ,landscapes with a tree and the sun,spirals and things like when a black hole forms and there is many activity going around it...galaxies forming, stars being born, stars ripping apart and bursting out trough my mind, dark space in between, ugh different rooms inside the pyramid,...(Kinda like when a black whole is present. You have many activity around a black hole.)
Opened eyes and still visions up the kazoo!
Closed my eyes again in pure gray wall slamming shut in front of my eyes.
It lasted about 2 minutes: 30mg....1 toke...hold it that for like 8-12 seconds= weak pussy hit thus incredibly unexpected breaking through to Hyperspace!

Now to load 50mg, take 3-4 hits and holding each of those for about 10-15 seconds.Shocked

(notice i say 10-15 seconds because if swim even holds two hits for longer then that...he will be in hyperspace before the second hit even begins)

Trickster
#6 Posted : 1/9/2010 11:38:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

Dimitri-Trance wrote:
Ok.
Swim packed about 30mg and was not expecting to breakthrough at all but rather have the liquid in my hands and lap all melted.
So swim tried to inhaled because he tough that no vapor was forming, but it was! Swim stopped inhaling and saw the vapor re-appear quick.....then swim exhaled and felt like he could not even hold the pipe.Shocked
Swim felt like a car battery, first loading then bursting trough with many spirits into this pyramid like vision were I saw bits of ,landscapes with a tree and the sun,spirals and things like when a black hole forms and there is many activity going around it...galaxies forming, stars being born, stars ripping apart and bursting out trough my mind, dark space in between, ugh different rooms inside the pyramid,...(Kinda like when a black whole is present. You have many activity around a black hole.)
Opened eyes and still visions up the kazoo!
Closed my eyes again in pure gray wall slamming shut in front of my eyes.
It lasted about 2 minutes: 30mg....1 toke...hold it that for like 8-12 seconds= weak pussy hit thus incredibly unexpected breaking through to Hyperspace!

Now to load 50mg, take 3-4 hits and holding each of those for about 10-15 seconds.Shocked

(notice i say 10-15 seconds because if swim even holds two hits for longer then that...he will be in hyperspace before the second hit even begins)

SWIM's got a similar piece of glass http://dmt-nexus.me/forum/resource.ashx?a=2210. Works like a charm. 50 mg was enough for 2 powerful breakthrough experiences. So far this is the most efficient vaporizing device that SWIM's tried.

Vapor is a bit harsh, so SWIM connects it to a bubbler.
Do not seek the truth, just drop your opinions.