We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How and why is changa the best drug ever? Options

changa_boi
#1 Posted : 8/6/2019 2:12:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Is it even possible to have a bad trip?

I have still yet to smoke DMT on it's own, but I've been smoking the fuck out of changa for about 2 months now. Have turned about 20 people on to it and everyone agrees its one of the most amazing things they've ever experienced. Every trip is different, all of them are incredible...we've been trying different potencies, smoking out of different apparatus', and that flips stuff up even more (in a good way).

I'm pretty sure I've gone as deep as it's possible to go on the stuff...literally becoming weightless energy and experiencing being back as one with everything in the primordial sea of creation, understanding as I came down back into my body and my etherial consciousness returns to it's density and mass at cruder vibrations that I will slowly forget the experience of being pure energy and go back to being a silly human. I don't know how it would be possible to go beyond where I've been, but herein lies my question.

My trips haven't really been much like all the stuff I've read about. Colors, patterns, the jim-jam, enjoying the 'show' thats put on for my benefit, sure. I've met some entities (primarily a very nice and soothing feminine presence), but I have no idea if where I'm going is 'hyperspace' or not. I've had an experience where it felt like something (colors) was performing some kind of surgical procedure on me, I had an experience where I felt like I was being milked like a cow in some pleasure machine (and it felt orgasmicly good; I shat my pants, pissed myself, and came at the same time...when I came around, I had actually pissed myself...didn't shit, thank goodness). No experience is ever like another one, so it's hard to say 'oh, I'm back in this place again' (although the feminine presence has at times remarked 'oh you're back!' when I bump into her, but there's no consistent form or body to her).
A lot of what I read about other people's experiences seems unfamiliar to me. Is it breaking through if you feel like you've just had your mind blown out of your skull? Like, just skull-fucked by something so alien there is no frame of reference to even attempt to describe it, and it was awesome, but you can only remember bits and pieces of it?

Here are just some Changa discoveries and their proceeding questions, as me and my little changa crew seem to be the only people IRL that are into smoking changa, and this community seems to be the only place to turn for answers from experienced changa smokers:

-When you take a small-medium sized hit of changa, and keep your eyes open, you're suddenly in what we've been calling 'Changa World'. This seems to be a universal experience for everyone we've given Changa to, and primarily it's how things look...all surfaces seem plasticine, smooth, unblemished and slightly futuristic. We've been looking for a word to describe this effect, and we came across 'Texture Liquidation'. There's another name for it that usually specifically applies to video game graphics, and it's two hyphenated names and the second one sounds japanese but I can't remember what it is and my friend was the one who found out about it and he's not here right now so I apologize.
It's SUCH a cool aesthetic, we became interested if there's any art or artist out there that paints or has a style that resembles Changa World. We've found very few images that articulate it, and are considering creating a website to compile images that DO seem 'Changa-worldy', and maybe create a new aesthetic language if one doesn't exist already [and of course it would be open for others to contribute too, and of course i'll post it here when we make it]
My question then is: do all you guys experience Changa world too, and have you ever seen any art or images that accurately depict what its like? Did I even explain that correctly? For example, here's an image we found that, to us, evokes Changa World.

-For me, many of my experiences on Changa are sexual. When I take a 'blast off' hit, often times I have experiences that feel very orgasmic, both in my mind and my body. I had some tessalated patterns rubbing me all over and like, talking dirty to me and teasing me and I actually came in real life from it. I just had sex on Changa with this girl I'm seeing this past weekend and it was incredible for both of us. I AM a sexual person (scorpio haaaay), but I'm not really overtly horny most of the time...I don't even really think about sex that much, so why my Changa trips tend to feel sexual relative to everyone else's experiences sort of puzzles me. Don't get me wrong...this aspect of Changa is great, but also not super common from my understanding. So, question for this would be, anyone else get fucked and sucked by the cosmos on a regular basis when they smoke Changa?

-THIS STUFF CAN BE LIKE CRACK! I went through an 8th of this stuff in a night with me and my buddy. You have an insane, out of your body, experience where everything is colors and patterns and frequencies, yada yada, and then you come down and you feel calm and peaceful for a minute, and then you want to do it again. You keep sucking that bong til there's no more changa. I'm not sure how long anyone can stay in a 'changa-hole', but I could see myself losing a 24hrs to it if I had a ton of the stuff. One of the things I love about psychedelics is that they really feel abuse-proof. I don't want to do acid again right away after 12hrs of tripping, I don't want to take more shrooms after an intense trip....I'm good, I'm centered, I'm at peace. But Changa...jeez, it's just so much fun you don't want it to end. Anyone else have this experience or issue?

-Combining other drugs with changa is fine. Weed isn't the best combo for me, as I get apprehensive and don't enjoy myself as much because I'm thinking too much to sit back and relax and enjoy the experience. Coke seems to diminish the effects substantially, but only if you're very wired on coke; I've been up all night doing lines and drinking and then hit the Changa at the end of the night and have had an incredible time. Having a few drinks before hand is great...even though everyone says SSRIs and MAOis are a big no-no, this girl I was with who takes Welbutrin everyday smoked some (even though I warned her she shouldn't and advised against it) and had a blast, with no ill effects after. It's great on acid, I haven't tried MDMA....but really, when you have changa, why would you bring any other substances into the picture at all?
I've also noticed the trips are 'better' and more memorable when I'm with other people and we're all having fun. No experience is the same, but it seems like the vibes or the mood you're in effect your trip. One of my friends took some to guatemala and he said everytime he smoked it his trips only had three colors: red, blue, and white. This lead him to posit that different environments have different energy that also effect the trip. If we all are just simply energy (which I've come to believe we are), then this would make sense. Am I just talking woo woo here, or does anyone else notice that the vibe or environment you're in effects the type of trip you have?

-After a 'blast off, disappear for 5 minutes into the chonga-verse' experience, when I'm coming down but still have the afterglow, recently my body has felt weightless. Like I'm just made of air, no gravity or mass pushing me down at all. It's very nice. Anyone else experienced this?

-Has anyone ever had a bad trip on changa? I've actually never had a bad trip in the 15+ years I've been doing psychedelics, but I can understand how someone might have a bad trip on acid or mushrooms...like, I can imagine what someone on lsd or shroomies could experience and how it could mess them up...but with changa, I just can't wrap my mind around what a bad trip would be like. It's so much fun every time and everyone seems to agree...even a person who doesn't really do psychedelic drugs that we peer pressured into trying some had a blast. Can someone explain to me if a) there even are bad trips on changa and b) how bad can it be? I'm very curious.

-I think the 'say a prayer/blessing and light a candle and do a little ritual before you imbibe this holy sacrement' attitude is overblown and perhaps unneccessary. I think the 'respect' you have to give to changa is that you understand and are prepared to be completely at the mercy of this insane, alien thing, and it's going to take you for a ride whereever it wants to take you. You have to respect that it's gonna grab the wheel, but that's it. I've used it in a meditative way...smoked it alone and sat down and meditated, and got messages and recieved wisdom....I've also used it casually almost like a party drug, and it was awesome then too. This goes back to how the vibe effects the trip, or how changa reciprocates the energy you bring when you smoke it. If you're having fun, Changa is like, 'oh you wanna have some FUN?!'' and it's amazing. If you approach it more somberly, you get a more 'serious' experience, which is still fun and awesome, but not completely turnt up, if that makes sense. It's a tool, and it can be used in a variety of different ways, and it seems to enhance all of them greatly (in my experience).

-Lastly, I'm sure this has been talked about on this forum many times, but can blind people that have never 'seen' colors see colors when they smoke changa? Because all this stuff occurs in the minds eye, and there's no frame of reference for it or any other pre-existing visual context, I'd imagine they'd have to, right? I want to share this drug with everyone in the world, but I'm especially keen on finding a blind person and giving them some and seeing what happens.
Any of you guys have any experience or stories in that area (I know I'm probably breaking a rule because that's probably already been asked here before, so I'm sorry, but I'm curious and also very tired and now I'm going to go to bed.)

That's it! Love all you guys! Keep on changa-ing it up!!
<3

Just be.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

abrelosojos
#2 Posted : 8/6/2019 5:41:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Definitely they are different. The best analogy ive read in the nexus is that your first experiences vaporizing DMT feels like learning to fly, just being pushed from the top of a tree. And changa is a more nurturing way of arriving to the DMT experience.

I´m sure you can go as deep with Changa. And probably you´ve already gone really close to blasting off. Changa allows you to not need to measure the dose, or to need a well tought set & setting. I can imagine being in good company and getting turnt up. and rekd by the whole alienness of th eexperience. If you all vibe together and are crazy together its cool. But it will be hard to go really deep.

My advice to go deeper, is meausure well, and get the help at the last hit. turn off the music shut down noises. You´ll breaktrough.

My first experiences with changa, either everything was covered by a tapestry of hindu and aztec art, and closing my eyes, i saw visions of galaxies. another time i entered into that middle eastern sci-fi space aesthetics, that was really cool. I´ve never reached on changa that second plateau where you feel the energy and are hit by the fractals. i´ve been there on DMT before breaking thru and on the comeback of 5-Meo after being in the void. DMT breaktrough is hard too describe. your brain can take just a little back.

In my few changa attempts i´ve done just do two trips in a session. the first to get loose and the second to dive in. Never with company, i´ll do that soon enough.

No bad trips either, i´m in a good state of life, and don´t really carry that much anxiety or stress into the experience. I can imagine the experience. stick on a loop and getting anxiety. i just laughed.

DreadedShaman
#3 Posted : 8/6/2019 6:10:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
THIS STUFF CAN BE LIKE CRACK!

Although I have very much enjoyed changa very much, much more than n,n on its own.
But I do not relate to this statement at all.

If you are finding things like changa to be like crack... Maybe you should evaluate why that is for you instead of indulging in it

FranLover
#4 Posted : 8/6/2019 9:18:45 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

sure, some nights, sometimes, you just want to hallucinate and dream through the night. Its amazing stuff. You can and probably will have a bad trip. A lot of things can go wrong. But yeah, the first two months, maybe half an year, there only seem to be good trips xD which is BEAUTIFUL. Yes they are extremley orgasmic. For me it doesnt even have to be sexual at all, I can feel sensuality and sexuality just through a beautiful smile and good eye contact, or like the picture you uploaded, just by looking at tapestry or design on a room!

I think the rooms are just...a staple of changa. How you toke and suddenly appear in these rooms full of intricate alien designs...or black and white tiles...all this is fairly common. Sometimes I see a room and its full of jesters hiding. Its so hillarious! Its like they are under the kitchen sink, under the dinning table, and they all look at you as if asking "Do you get the joke? Do you get it?" And the whole room has the same colors and designs that the jesters costumes have, so its so aesthethic, everything blends so smoothly, so perfetly....ahLove

To me, its the best drug ever. But it wont feel good everytime (unlike coke, heroin, weed, which are more dopamine based, almost never fail to give pleassure.)

The most acurate part of the picture u uploaded I think is the things on the table; the smooth white of the tea pot and those things. You can see the magic people or the blue people and they look and live in worlds as smooth as the white on the tea pot.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Northerner
#5 Posted : 8/7/2019 2:40:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There's a whole lot of stuff that runs against the grain for me in this thread, risky behavior. But hey, I know how it rolls sometimes.

If you want to blow your mind on changa by running it like crack just go for it man, but don't give it to people who are taking SSRI's or mix it with MDMA. Learn about MAOI's. Learn what seratonin syndrome is. This is life and death stuff, it's not a joke.

Don't peer pressure people into taking drugs either. What the hell?

Smoking an 8th of changa in a session with a friend is excessive. I really don't know how you are doing that. Possibly your smoking technique is bollocksed or your changa is weak or you were on another drug that was stopping the effect. Thats more than 15 breakthrough doses in a row if your changa and technique is good. That'd rock me for days, if not weeks, on end. Maybe you need to reevaluate what you're doing.
You might even try eating 200mg of harmalas and then 10 minutes later 100mg of DMT. That will give you a solid 4-6 hour experience without all the in and out. Maybe scratch that itch properly for you.
With the right amount of the right changa in a bong you can hit it once and not remember putting it down. You don't have to chase multiple hits, it's not physically possible. Journeys last between 15 and 20 minutes as well, not 5 minutes.

There's so much going on in your post man, I'll try and answer some of your questions.

Yeah bad trips do happen with changa. I'm not going to say how because I don't want to give you ideas.

The experiences you write about don't really seem like breakthroughs, but every mind is relative to itself. I dunno how broken you have to be to be through. The pool is infinitely deep.

I've had erotic experiences on changa as well. It's not a super common feature for me, but many people experience it.

I don't know why you are fiending over changa, I suspect it's something to do with your intentions. I know I can feel a bit like I want to do it again and again on other psychedelics, but after about 5 strong hits things start to get really weird hey. So much so I start to doubt reality itself, then I know it's time to stop.

Sure environment plays a huge part in trips, as does your mindset.

Derealization is a very real risk for people keep hitting it hard. If you find yourself questioning all about you or the meaning of life, it's time to slow down man.

I hope you keep traveling safe and find your way.
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

WarpedDimension
#6 Posted : 8/7/2019 3:36:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So you had all these experiences...

What did you take away from them? Did you bring any lessons back with you? Insights into the nature of reality or yourself?

Is it possible that this is a form of escapism? Many people use drugs to escape the reality they live in. Does that apply to you at all?

You are approaching these experiences your own way and that is fine.. just don't forget to pay attention and learn something along the way.
“Silence is a source of Great Strength.” ~Lao Tzu

changa_boi
#7 Posted : 8/15/2019 3:30:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just a little update to this.

Thank you very much for all of your responses. As I had said, my own experiences didn't really jive with what everyone else seemed to be experiencing, and some of you guys couldn't relate to mine. But a lot of you guys' words spurred on some internal reflection, and pretty sure I've figured something out since my initial post.

What several of you said about the 'crack' aspect not being familiar struck me. On another changa session after I first wrote this post, I experienced the the same 'crack' type thing...being cosmicly tickled/stimulated in a tantalizing manner and then wanting to experience it again and again. However, this time I still had you guys' words about that not being typical and perhaps being a reflection of something else on my mind, so I went back to changa world with more intention....I didn't go just to 'enjoy the show', but to observe and analyze what was actually happening that seemed so blissful as to induce compulsive behavior. I took a more active, scrutinizing attitude going into my proceeding trip.

Turns out there's tons of little cosmic parasites in whatever hyperspace realm we go to. When I looked beyond the spectacle being presented to me, I saw it was like a type of camouflage or an angler fish's lantern for these sort of parasitic beings, who wanted you to interact with them so they could feed off of the energy of your attention. This wasn't a bad trip...I wasn't scared, none of these beings felt malicious...I calmly and politely asked them to show what they really were and they did, and their true form was much more grotesque; they only exist to absorb, but they just want your attention, otherwise they're harmless. A quick peruse through the nexus archives here...I think maybe I encountered the same thing whoever saw the true form of the Flirty Fairies did in the 'Hyperspace Lexicon' thread.

Anyway, once I was in that space in a more active role and saw how many little 'cosmic leech' creatures were all around me, it kinda grossed me out, and a lot of the 'different' stuff I detailed in the first post kinda made sense. I had been waltzing into hyperspace unprincipaled with a foggy consciousness and I feel like I sort of fell into some cosmic parasite traps. It's been a minute since I've seen the nice lady guide, and all the 'fun' trips I had been having didn't come with a message, like the more profound ones I've taken had. I haven't applied and integrated the previous messages I've received fully so I've just been going to a little cosmic Lotus-Eater place. Admittedly, that place was awesome, but after seeing it for what it really is...no thanks.

So basically now I want to approach my future dalliances with some more intention. I also wasn't really aware of how active you can be in that space until now....was mostly approaching my trips as a passive experiential thing. You guys' responses helped me to learn all this, so really, sincerely, thank you so much to everyone that replied.

Last thing: anyone know if it's possible for any of these little entities you meet to trail you back into reality? My third eye has been tingling and feeling stimulated at least a few times a day for past few days. Last night when I was going to sleep (sober) everytime I closed my eyes I saw VERY crazy unusual colors and patterns and images I've never seen when just in bed going to sleep, and again third eye felt like it was being 'accessed' or stimulated. The sensation stopped when I opened my eyes, started again when I closed them. Wasn't annoying or anything, the images were cool...but it all felt like it was coming from somewhere else, and I had an intuitive feeling that I was being 'leeched' somehow.

But I woke up feeling well rested and great and a bunch of fortuitous things happened over the course of the day, so I don't know.

<3 & Blessings
Just be.

WarpedDimension
#8 Posted : 8/15/2019 4:22:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Glad to read this from you!

I can relate to what you have said here. I often think that there are sideshows and distractions in hyperspace. The sideshows and those that may starve for your attention are fine a dandy.. there just seems to be something that is behind them. Like they are hiding something from you. It's just the impression I get at times. I feel like once you can get past all the sideshows, something opens up and envelops you in it's presence and gives a lesson. I have found if I did not apply the lesson into my daily life I would get sucked back into sideshows next time around in hyperspace.

I can never quite put my finger on it. It's just a feeling and guess work. I know that I have learned a lot from my experiences and overall understanding to the best of my ability has improved my life in many ways. Like signposts and markers along the road to let me know I am going the right direction for myself.

It is a journey in every sense of the word!

Thumbs up
“Silence is a source of Great Strength.” ~Lao Tzu

DreadedShaman
#9 Posted : 8/15/2019 8:40:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Glad to read this from you!

Same!

And I hope I didn't seem too harsh in my previous post. Maybe changa doesn't relate to crack to me because I've never tried crack! (I think unlikely)
But hyperspace can be very euphoric. But it can be equally dysphoric, there have been more than a handful of trip that have been unpleasant or disturbing in some way.

But I do understand, my first hyperapace experience is blurred into a month or two, I liked it... And kept wanting to go back even if I hated it...

I always advise to slow down, appreciate, and integrate

Much love ^_^