We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I come in peace looking for love and knowledge and understanding. Options

Raul Duke
#1 Posted : 8/2/2019 6:24:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ALoha Nexians~ I have been lurking on this site for a while now i have always had a passion for chemistry and pharmacology, I have fully explored alot of the psychadelics and chemicals out in the world and have had periods of breaks and switched chemicals and currently enjoy hash and have been doing meditation as well as just trying to improve my connection with the energy of the universe. Which through a long weird wobbly road has lead me back to DmT I have not yet blasted off but have been staring at my beautiful bong sandwhiched with an eyeballed 20ish mg(probably heavier). So First off thank you to those who spread and share the insane wealth of information here and as i delve further down the rabbit hole look forward to paying that knowledge forward.

So basically love yall and if anyone tells me now is the right time it might be my first breakthrough tonight

Thank you for participating in my TED talk

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 8/2/2019 6:28:27 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Now is the right time 🙃
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence โ—‹ Shiva โ—‡ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving โ™กSee the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.โ™ก
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Raul Duke
#3 Posted : 8/2/2019 6:47:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Ok ok Here we go your motivation plus your poem inspired me ill be back in a bit with a report!