We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
sclerotia Options

polytrip
#1 Posted : 1/6/2010 2:06:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Since mushrooms are oficially banned in holland, growers started to breed special, powerfull sclerotia.
There now is wide range of sclerotia available, of wich some are excellent.

They seem to be less reliable in strength then normal shrooms, though.

Some of them however, do come close to copelandia cyanensis in how clean the experience is.

There is one brand (sirius) that comes up with 'special editions' as they call it.
For some reason these specials are special indeed.

One of them was called 'purple rain' and felt a little toxic, had many physical side effects, but was immensely spectacular, visualy.

Now they've come up with something they call 'white diamonds' and they are absolutely amazing.
They are very clean as well and give strange 'digital' visuals. They give a very euphoric effect as well.

On the whole, i think you can say that this ban has only lead to a lot of innovation among growers and many of these sclerotia available are completely equal to very good quality shrooms.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Bancopuma
#2 Posted : 1/6/2010 3:28:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting...have never sampled sclerotia before. Are these new strains being developed from Psilocybe tampanensis and mexicana?

The Traveler
#3 Posted : 1/6/2010 3:32:50 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Thats very good to hear polytrip!

Do you also know how fresh these 'white diamonds' truffles needs to be to have that great experience?

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Astralking
#4 Posted : 1/6/2010 3:59:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Is there anyway you can find the strains of the good white diamonds were?? sclerotia are super super easy to grow and can be done totally in a jar! Never actually grown them myself but know alot of people that have and it's really easy.
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

Virola78
#5 Posted : 1/6/2010 6:43:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Last time I was there they had 8 different. The golden teacher scleoratia were nice, but no clear verdict because combined with 150mg MDMA.
They look different. Much darker color, near black, and smoother surface, and also bigger, when compared to tampanensis, mexicana or atlantis.

Will try the 'white diamonds' this weekend : )

β€œThe most important thing in illness is never to lose heart.” -Nikolai Lenin

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

polytrip
#6 Posted : 1/6/2010 6:47:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I ate them fresh.
I think these 'white diamonds' are temporarily, but they keep making special new products.

They have a permanent product wich is called 'cosmic connectors', wich is also very nice.

They are sold in so called 'smartshops' in holland, but maybe there are firms that ship them overseas as well.

As far as i know, all sclerotia sold are based on either p.tampanensis, p.mexicana or p.atlantis.

There are a couple of company's producing the stuff and that's why they're all sold under different exotic names, but they're all based on these three types.

They do have their own distinctive character though, so this must be the growers secret.
I have the imression that they keep getting stronger. They're probably experimenting with growing conditions and creating different strains.

Virola78
#7 Posted : 1/6/2010 7:05:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mexicana, Tampanensis, Atlantis, Spaceshuttle, Golden teacher, Cosmic connector, Dolphins delight en Purple rain?

Hope they still got the white diamonds edition.
(which is also the name of some non-psychoactive sclerotia, the white truffles you can get at a fancy restaurant.)

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

kemist
#8 Posted : 1/7/2010 4:04:33 AM

John

Ilpt tried mexicana and atlantis so far on it's own but he rather combine them with moderate dose of mescaline and a bit of caapi extract or thh. Mexicana were more visual and doesn't affect mind as much as atlantis. He love eat low to moderate dose of mescaline and in time mark of 2-4 hour consume the truffels with some caapi extract orally or some thh sublingually. It always make him very sensitive, flood him with love and often make him feel sorry for the badness which is on the world what often make him cry, for bad people and their victims. Very interesting experience, feeling of godness and love to everything and everybody flooding him with this combo. After this experiences he trully know what Jesus was talking about to love even your enemies. Good stuff , very good stuff.
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

polytrip
#9 Posted : 1/8/2010 5:05:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

You can dry them just like shrooms, but they turn as hard as a rock.
Fresh ones are more easily processed by your stomach and therefore work faster.
I think freezing them is probably the best method of storing them for a longer period of time.

Virola78
#10 Posted : 1/13/2010 12:26:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yes when dry you can easily break your teeth. dont even try.
In this case tea will do. Just let them soak up the water and crush m with a spoon.
Far as i know the psychoactives are quite stable in wet and dry form of sclerotia.
But i always dry them asap.

Anyways, ive got me a box of white diamonds Razz
And indeed they are white when compared to some other strains i have seen. Pale spotted pebbles so to speak. Light brown to creamy white.
They also feel less 'crispy', wont be surprised if they have softer texture. Average size. Probably have time for them in the weekend.
Then i will do some more research : )

Very nice. Like polytrip says, very clean. Reminds me of the one time i took liberty caps. Very smooth experience, none of the erratic stuff. Some pretty typical fern patterns were hoovering above the ground, very subtle. With closed eyes there were the typical caleidoscopic wavy fields of bright orange contrasts, ever growing, ever deepening. I even got some nice insights in this early stage of my trip, but i didnt bother to make notes. I realized these insight seemed very straight forward, very logical. There was also a very straight forward conclusion to them. But.. they were only so clear in this altered state of mind. One could easily overlook this and say 'oh well, that is so obvious, i will remebre that when i wake up'. So i didnt.

But all in all the experience was one of sweet rapture and bright lights Very happy
Soon to be repeated.

Btw i froze the fresh truffles. when defrosted some of the pale colored truffles showed blue spots. this blue color was not there before freezing. Also i saw some (20%) of the sclerotia had turned a dark grey near black color!! When i cut these dark colored sclerotia i noticed they were a bit softer than the other still pale colored ones. there was blue everywhere within the dark colored, you could still see it despite the dark color of the flesh. The pale colored sclerotia had not much blue inside. They were more or less glazed, creamy white.

the remaining bits and pieces in the empy teaglass were grey and pale brown/creamy white. the grey bits from the dark colored, the pale bits from the pale colored. all the blue had dissolved in the water.

Those white diamonds taste and smell very much like actual mushrooms.
not as tangy as tampanensis for example.

FelixsMom
#11 Posted : 1/24/2010 6:08:27 AM

Beverly

Atlantis sclerotia just arrived. Very fresh. 10 g. tonight; a gentle mellow hypnotic glow. Mild and sweet flavor as well.
Pleasant surprise.
"If you rely only on your eyes, your other senses weaken."
- Frank Herbert, Dune

Virola78
#12 Posted : 1/24/2010 1:58:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FelixsMom wrote:
Atlantis sclerotia just arrived. Very fresh. 10 g. tonight; a gentle mellow hypnotic glow. Mild and sweet flavor as well.
Pleasant surprise.

Yes typical low dose psilo glow
standard dose here is 15g wet, still nowhere near standard 3.5g dry cubensis
so one needs to eat allot to really hit it.

perhaps these sclerotia are suited for methanol extraction
the jars of mycelium are supereasy

sweet flavor? i would say typically a bit nutty, tangy.. havent tried the Atlantis strain though