We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Slender Machine by Camakazi Options

Dimitri-Trance
#1 Posted : 1/16/2010 1:01:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

How much spice did ya pack from that little batch there?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

obliguhl
#2 Posted : 1/16/2010 9:41:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Looks pretty elegant! But I would clean up your spice, especially if you're smoking without a water filter. Are those black things spots of dried, basified mimosa water?

Nordic
#3 Posted : 1/21/2010 9:29:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm not gonna tell you not to use aluminium, but do place a crystal of freebase spice on there and have a look in a few hours, then decide if you think its a suitable material.

Espiridion
#4 Posted : 2/18/2010 3:26:40 PM

--who.??..ME??--

White spice good.

Yellow spice...also good. MMMMMMMmmmmmmm more body-feel.

Basified mimosa leftovers...bad.

E

Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

biohazard72
#5 Posted : 2/18/2010 5:51:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

My question: why not just use a crack pipe with pot scrubber? You could probably cap both ends the same way and not have to deal with the problems of aluminum.

ambi-lysergance
#6 Posted : 2/18/2010 6:02:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

that looks like a naughty little number.

as my fine fellow obliguhl said its rather elegant.

nice and sleek, reminded me of one on those tiny maglite torchesWink
ambi lysergance is a fictional character who in the realms of fantasy indulges in such topics as science, arts and psychoactive plant induced visions

amor_fati
#7 Posted : 2/18/2010 6:21:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

biohazard72 wrote:
why not just use a crack pipe with pot scrubber?

No offense, but it probably be best to refer to such smoking devices by other, less connotative terms, such as "oiler." Besides, I'm not so sure that such smoking implements were necessarily originally developed for smoking crack cocaine, though they have been notoriously popularized as such. Anyway, just a thought.

biohazard72
#8 Posted : 2/18/2010 9:54:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Sorry. When I think oiler, I think of something like the second image.

However, when someone says crack pipe, I think of something else (see first image).

I used the term for clarity sakes. I wasn't aware of anyone calling what I meant anything but a crack pipe.

Also, if the picture of hobo smoking the crack pipe used to show what I mean is too "dirty," let me know and I'll edit in a better one (if I can find one).

P.S. My friend has used a pipe exactly like the hobo is using for DMT. Said it worked pretty well, and it's portable.
biohazard72 attached the following image(s):
crack pipe.jpg (20kb) downloaded 212 time(s).
oil pipe.jpg (48kb) downloaded 210 time(s).

amor_fati
#9 Posted : 2/18/2010 10:09:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

biohazard72 wrote:
Sorry. When I think oiler, I think of something like the second image.

Yeah, see that's what most people on here generally seem to be referring to when they refer to a "crack-pipe," thus, what I thought you were referring to.

Quote:
However, when someone says crack pipe, I think of something else (see first image).

Generally referred to as "the machine," though that's a simpler and rougher version of it.

Quote:
I used the term for clarity sakes. I wasn't aware of anyone calling what I meant anything but a crack pipe.

Also, if the picture of hobo smoking the crack pipe used to show what I mean is too "dirty," let me know and I'll edit in a better one (if I can find one).

Not a huge deal, I suppose, but it'd be nice to try and avoid the comparisons within the community if possible.

camakazi
#10 Posted : 2/18/2010 10:38:16 PM

RUN DMT

wow wow WOW!.. Whats all this crack pipe chat? lol These are machines. 1st one is the 'glass spaceship', blessed with good vibes and possitive energy. Not a single soul has had anything ather than a beautiful experience from that one. The other is 'big red', also blessed!

The tiny speck in the spice wont be basified MHRB btw... its more than likely a bit of rolling tobacco that ive rolled before or after whatever blast off that was!

Chill people! Wheres the love at?
Kiss Kiss
"accept the possibility that you may never come back, then your mind is truly open."
____________________________________________________________________________________

The playful ballad of the sacred salad.

biohazard72
#11 Posted : 2/19/2010 5:00:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

<3 Machines by any name. Except when they're used for crack. On that note, I wonder if crack users or DMT users discovered that method first. It's interesting that both communities arrived on the same solution for efficient vaporization.

Anyway, <3 machines and their portable counterparts. Small glass tubes (sold by convenience store owners here as crack pipes) make good portable machines for DMT.

On that note, is DMT radically different/better outside? I started experimenting in November, meaning my experiments have been restricted to winter months.