We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Is Caapi x30 Extract a source for THH extraction? Options

merkin
#1 Posted : 7/25/2019 8:39:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,
Wondering exactly what an "x30 extract" (looks like a dark ball of jello) is and whether it can be used for an extraction instead of starting with bark? Would this work in the quest for some THH as opposed to the Rue route?

Description: "Made by slowly boiling fresh vine for many hours (3 times 8 hours). After each 8 hour increment, the liquid is filtered and then boiled down the clear liquid until a thick paste remains."

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

twitchy
#2 Posted : 7/25/2019 9:25:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

To my understanding, rue isn't particularly a great source of THH, but high in harmine and harmaline and 'the bark' is usually your DMT source. I'm the worst one here probably to ask about extractions as I'm fundamentally opposed to them (always willing to change my perspectives though), but the 30x extract is cappi that has been boiled down to a concentrate and would likely still have a substantial proportion of THH in there, if it's legit as THH is fairly stable. Thought about getting some of that myself at one point, curious as to it's efficacy compared to raw vine materials.
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

Jees
#3 Posted : 7/25/2019 10:32:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think you cant really successfully extract THH out of a crude plant matter soup directly (being your extract diluted with water), when basing that soup there will be an army of things dropping out.

You would first have to separate all harmalas from the soup by repeating acid/base cycles and filtering in between so you get lost of 'the army of things dropping out', perhaps accompanied with a manske in the end for purifying, just like one tries to extract harmalas from a rue soup, same thing. People have been able to manske THH but that was already separated THH, not in a harmala mix IIRC. When in doubt only use A/B cycles and decants/filtering.
With the extracted harmalas at hand, then trying to separate THH from the other harmalas, and hoping that the brewing method used of the 30Xextract was able to form enough THH to find back.

My hunch.