We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT extract. Options

highc
#1 Posted : 1/6/2010 12:08:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

a recent extraction of 236 grams mhrb turned up an upsetting 100mg. normans tek was followed. some mistakes must of happened. 2 more pounds are coming through and they will be used on the marsofold tek. ANyone have any experience with this tek?

I was wondering about the crock-pot part. Could you Cook it on the stove instead?

Any other way to do that part without crock pot at all?

Will it really be all extracted into the naptha in just one pull of 3 hours?

Would additional pulls result in anything worth obtaining?

Will lye and water with bark be just as effective.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 1/6/2010 12:15:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Do a gentle boil, x3 for the marsefold tek, for 45 min-1hout each boil. Then do 3x pulls of naptha.

Follow the tek as stated.

highc
#3 Posted : 1/6/2010 5:36:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah. But the tek calls for just one naptha extraction after 3 hours.

Phlux-
#4 Posted : 1/6/2010 6:22:35 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

do many naptha pulls - the tek is wrong - u cant get all the spice out in 1 pull at all.
once u have ur naptha pulls combined - evap it down till it goes milky when u blow on it - then freeze precip.
there is loads of spice waiting to be pulled.
perhaps add more base too.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

Noman
#5 Posted : 1/6/2010 6:25:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

highc wrote:

WTF??????
One pull?????
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Noman%27s_tek
What crock pot?

highc
#6 Posted : 1/6/2010 11:01:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Noman wrote:
highc wrote:

WTF??????
One pull?????
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Noman%27s_tek
What crock pot?

I used norman tek the first time. The questions i was asking were pertaining to the marsofold tek. However my interest is now pulled to the lazymans tek. IM farfrom lazy, but i saw a side by side comparison of lm tek and mars tek with the lm yielding 7.2 grams out of a pound compared to 4.8 grams on mars tek. Im sure variables exist on both sides of the argument. Im just going to toy around with a number of teks until i can put together a list of steps that works the best for me.

If you have to much naptha in a jar in a freezer, could that lower yields? i noticed people talking of evaporating it down a bit before putting in the freezer. Norman tek actually calls for all the pulls to be placed seperately in 4 jars. I combined them all into one. Could this have lowered yields?

I wanted to try this out. On first pull id like to place in freezer in a glass dish. Add fresh naptha to extraction jar and wait 24 hours. Then id get dish out of freezer and pour naptha out into a jar. Scrape crystals from dish and put the new naptha in the extraction jar right into the dish in the freezer while i take the previously used naptha in the jar warming, and put it right back into the extraction jar. I would continue to do this with just the 2 naptha collections until it was no longer worth it, collecting the crystals. Any problems with that?

Phlux-
#7 Posted : 1/6/2010 11:07:49 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

u must evap down until u see the naptha cloud - check out the small video in my tek - http://www.dmt-nexus.me/....aspx?g=posts&t=7545
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

Phaedris
#8 Posted : 1/7/2010 12:46:35 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'd suggest keeping it to 100g MHRB until you're sure you've got the process down 100%.

$0.02

peace
Phaedris