We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Pixie In The Woods, A Night On Dmt Options

Metta-Morpheus
#1 Posted : 7/16/2019 4:32:40 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Hello travelers,
I made a previous post about my newest approach to smoking dmt. I went camping this weekend, and brought a half gram of dmt infused into maybe a half joint worth of weed. I was the only one partaking, while everyone else was drinking alcohol. We all sat around the fire for a couple hours while I slowly toked my magic herb. I would take a hit every 5-10 minutes, depending on the strength of the previous hit. Kept it all below breakthrough on purpose, though I came close a couple times. It put me in a very nice headspace with some minor dmt visuals, vibrancy of color, those sort of things. And another thing I found very cool that I had never noticed was my auditory enhancement. I always listen to music without words when smoking, but since this was a group around the fire the music was all over the board. A watsky song came in, and for those unfamiliar, he raps very very fast. I was amazed at my ability to hear, absorb and process every word so well at the speed they came out. I compare it to when I smoke low dose, or when I’m on mushrooms, I can see every hair on someone’s head clearly, or see every leaf in a tree so clearly. It was like that except with sound. It was quite cool. This went on for a while until everyone went to bed. That’s when the really interesting stuff started happening.
So I was around the fire alone, and now decided I was gonna finish the rest of my magic herb. Toked for another hour until it was gone. Without the distraction of drunk conversation, my focus really tuned in with the dmt. The visuals intensified a little and my headspace was even better than before. Floaty, warm and tingly, i started looking around at the sky, the pond across the way, the woods around me. A light caught my eye, and I focused on it for a minute. It was a small yellow dot that seemed far off in the distance. I stared for a while as it seemed to move around in the woods. Odd. After probably 20 or 30 minutes of staring at it going, “what the hell, that’s just a camp light. Or is it. It is I know it is. But maybe it’s not.” kind of inner dialogue, I decided to get out of my chair and walk through the woods towards it. Just I I took two steps into the woods, the light zig zagged all over the place. I kinda chickened out at that and sat back down telling myself if it’s a fairy, I’ll let it come to me. I’m not gonna chase it. So I watched for another hour as it seemed to move about, come closer and back away. As I was back to baseline, the light was still there, but logic seemed to return as I convinced myself it was just a light on a camper or a tiki torch or something. So I smoked a cigarette and went to bed.
I woke in the morning, and told everyone about my night. About the pixie in the woods I watched for a couple hours. I pointed to my buddy where I saw all this he he told me we were the last campsite on that road. There were no more camps down were I saw the light. Only woods...
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.