We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Urgent Assistance Needed Options

null24
#21 Posted : 7/29/2019 5:00:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Maxtraxx wrote:
Apparently not so "urgent" as advertised.
OP likely moved on to bring his message to more receptive audiences, I guess.
I was actually looking forward to reading about his experience.
Too bad.

And I had my credit cards all ready to buy the course...

Oh well, back to the third dimension...Confused
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Icyseeker
#22 Posted : 7/29/2019 10:01:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The truth is within us all. Or are we all within the truth? If so what is the rush? Every being has their own path we just got to make sure we take care of the mother ship so we can all find it. Razz
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

Maxtraxx
#23 Posted : 8/1/2019 9:18:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Icyseeker wrote:
The truth is within us all. Or are we all within the truth? If so what is the rush? Every being has their own path we just got to make sure we take care of the mother ship so we can all find it. Razz

That!

And to give some credit to the "Urgency", yes, we need to revise our treatment of the environment in an urgent and timely fashion. Our constant and continued exploitation and destruction of natural resources, our air, water, ozone layer, etc. etc., can and will lead to an ecological collapse, if we don't.

And we all know this, but too many continue denying it. And we already may have gone beyond the tipping point with global warming. And the problem there is not the rise of sea levels, but the destruction of the marine food chain, by de-salination of the oceans with sweet water from the glaciers and the following extinction of soft-shelled microorganisms that are the basis of that food chain.

So much for urgency.

Jees
#24 Posted : 8/1/2019 9:49:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

^^^ and you are adding to it as we speak, quite actively. (as am I)
Ironic isn't it?

Maxtraxx
#25 Posted : 8/2/2019 1:49:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
^^^ and you are adding to it as we speak, quite actively. (as am I)
Ironic isn't it?

Yes, we do contribute.
But I also plant trees wherever I can, and shrubs and veggies and grass.
And I don't eat beef. Methane cattle farts are far worse than car exhausts on a global level.
So, while our politicians sit on their hands and deny that there is a problem, because they only care about themselves and their careers, there are some things each and every one of us can do to reduce our contribution to the problem.

We are the consumers of energy, of beef and all other contributors to the problem, and we can choose where we spend our money.

FranLover
#26 Posted : 8/2/2019 4:15:24 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

RoundAbout wrote:
twitchy wrote:
Boy do I hate to see Dennis McKenna and Joe Rogan in the same sentence. Rogan is a waste of neurotransmitters. Thumbs down

Just wait until you see them in the same room, talking politely to each other for hours and hours on multiple occasions.

Waste of neurotransmitters is a pretty creative insult, it would fit right into the YouTube comment section.

Laughing hahaha those are some of my favorite podcasts Smile

YouAreWeAmI wrote:
YEAH! Now it's a Joe Rogan thread!! WOOHOO! Razz

I still want to hear what the OP has to say... come on OP... spill the beans!

lol that meme is too much !! xD
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

hug46
#27 Posted : 8/2/2019 9:36:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Maxtraxx wrote:

And I don't eat beef. Methane cattle farts are far worse than car exhausts on a global level.

If you drive a car this may not be true for you.
A typical passenger vehicle emits about 4.6 metric tons of carbon dioxide per year. This assumes the average gasoline vehicle on the road today has a fuel economy of about 22.0 miles per gallon and drives around 11,500 miles per year.
Every gallon of gasoline burned creates about 8,887 grams of CO2. A cow does on overage release between 70 and 120 kg of Methane per year. Methane is a greenhouse gas like carbon dioxide (CO2). But the negative effect on the climate of Methane is 23 times higher than the effect of CO2. A 1,000 lb cow produces roughly 500 lbs of "meat" when slaughtered. So, if the average American eats roughly 10 cows over their lifetime, they have contributed 1200kgs of methane. Multiplied by 23 to compare to harmful co2 emissions equals 27.6 tons of co2. A car over 40 years of driving would put 184 tons of co2 into the atmosphere.

Also Methane is a simple gas, a single carbon atom with four arms of hydrogen atoms. Its time in the atmosphere is relatively fleeting compared to other greenhouse gases like CO2—any given methane molecule, once it’s spewed into the atmosphere, lasts about a decade before it's cycled out. That’s a blip compared to the centuries that a CO2 molecule can last floating above the surface of the planet.

Here is a link to a PDF on poultry emmissions (not to mention pig emmissions)
https://pdfs.semanticsch...489f523f7164b6ac495d.pdf
But i don't really see what any of this has to do with someone asking for urgent advice on an internet forum. Unless it is to make some kind of weird comparison as to what is really urgent or not. In that case we might aswell stop communicating completely.

null24 wrote:
And I had my credit cards all ready to buy the course...

Oh well, back to the third dimension...Confused

There is fine line between critical thinking and becoming a cynical old know it all. I know this because i have crossed over from one territory to another on various occasions....

Achilles
#28 Posted : 8/2/2019 10:20:07 AM

I is the obstacle.

I’m still really confused on what the thinking was behind contacting McKenna and joe rogan because the world was ending.... lmfao, what’s joe rogan gonna do? Take the autonomous entity on fear factor lmao 😂
This guys ego ^

Jees
#29 Posted : 8/2/2019 10:57:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Maxtraxx wrote:
...But I also plant trees wherever I can, and shrubs and veggies and grass...
Thumbs up Love

FranLover
#30 Posted : 8/2/2019 1:14:10 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Achilles wrote:
I’m still really confused on what the thinking was behind contacting McKenna and joe rogan because the world was ending.... lmfao, what’s joe rogan gonna do? Take the autonomous entity on fear factor lmao 😂

organize a fear factor apocalypse special Laughing
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Maxtraxx
#31 Posted : 8/2/2019 4:23:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hug46 wrote:

But i don't really see what any of this has to do with someone asking for urgent advice on an internet forum.

OP was not asking for advice, but for a platform to disseminate his message of impending doom to as many people as possible. And in absence of the OP's story of this impending doom, I simply wanted to point out that we already have a pretty solid case for OP's claim that "Humanity is in major peril", without the need to be "touched by the hand of "God"...also known as Lord Shiva"...

Thanks for detailing methane and CO2.
My reason for not eating beef is not the methane.
But any reduction in the production of either or both gases helps.

hug46
#32 Posted : 8/2/2019 10:48:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Maxtraxx wrote:

Thanks for detailing methane and CO2.
My reason for not eating beef is not the methane.
But any reduction in the production of either or both gases helps.

Your'e wellcome but i do not really mind why you do or don't eat beef. I was merely pointing out that your comment about cow farts being worse than car farts on a global level is questionable.

Quote:
OP was not asking for advice, but for a platform to disseminate his message of impending doom to as many people as possible. And in absence of the OP's story of this impending doom, I simply wanted to point out that we already have a pretty solid case for OP's claim that "Humanity is in major peril", without the need to be "touched by the hand of "God"...also known as Lord Shiva"...

Well i read it differently. The clue is in the title of the thread. But maybe i am just gullible and take things at face value untill i find evidence that tells me differently. As you stated before, experiences such as "being touched by the hand of god" and meeting "shiva" are commonplace in this corner of the net. So why the snarkiness based on one, not very clear initial post? And yeah , OP was looking for a platform. So what? This is a forum, where people look for a receptive audience to share what they have experienced.

breeze225
#33 Posted : 8/2/2019 11:40:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

OBVIOUSLY our kind in peril no need to use a psychedelic to know that just turn on the tv haha

Maxtraxx
#34 Posted : 8/3/2019 5:52:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hug46 wrote:
and take things at face value untill i find evidence that tells me differently...
And yeah , OP was looking for a platform. So what? This is a forum, where people look for a receptive audience to share what they have experienced.

Maybe I'm too cynical and only saw someone who wanted to pump the Nexus community for personal gain and self-grandiosity. Maybe because OP was looking for trust without having earned any. Maybe if OP had indeed shared something he experienced, I may have reacted differently.

WarpedDimension
#35 Posted : 8/3/2019 7:40:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cannamyco wrote:
For the sake of the community "I don't know anything".

My love flows with all of the energy within my body...you are all Divinity and Infinity

Sounds good to me! I don't know anything either! My love also flows with all of the energy within my body.. I also feel we are all divinity and infinity! I guess we share a truth Cannamyco!

A cup that is full overflows....

There are many in this world who know this truth.. you are not alone. Thanks for popping in and sharing for a very brief time. It would seem you have started a conversation and did not need to say anything further..

maybe that was your point....

Come back anytime my friend! You are alright in my book!

Namaste!
“Silence is a source of Great Strength.” ~Lao Tzu

PREV12