We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT for someone with Motor Neurone Options

Rebel Bellbird
#1 Posted : 7/13/2019 12:56:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello fellow humans. It’s a wonderful thing to have a place such as this to come to when seeking knowledge, thank you. I’ve had a couple of DMT experiences, not breakthrough though, I’ve not had that opportunity yet. I’m here now because one of the most wonderful people I will ever know was diagnosed with Motor Neurone Disease in February and it’s aggressively progressing. He is the most zen of people, even facing this nightmare, he epitomises grace and dignity. He is highly intellectual and experiential, with more deliberate, quality transcendent drug experiences than most ever have (he is 71 now). He has only one thing on his “bucket list”, he wants to have a breakthrough DMT experience. He hasn’t had DMT before but is very educated about it. DMT is very hard to come by where we are, but I’ve got hold of some for him (hooray!!). It’s crystal, and with MND compromising his lungs, I seek advice on how to give it to him. I have a volcano type vaporiser that I could use to fill a balloon for him, but I can’t use straight crystals in it, I’d have to put a carrier in the device than sprinkle the crystals onto the carrier. I’m thinking of using already vaped pot as the carrier, as I’m unsure about clouding the DMT experience for him with pot. Any thoughts or suggestions around this? My main concern is not being able to get enough into him for the full experience that he wants. I want to help him more than anything. Any words of wisdom? Thank you 🙏

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Astinus
#2 Posted : 7/14/2019 10:05:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

what about an oral method....or honestly even plugging? (like a suppository) I've not delved too deep into these methods much yet as i'm exploring aspects of vaped DMT.

Ill probably not try plugging myself(never say never) as I have inhalation available to me. But if I didn't, it would be at the top of my list.

also check out Formosahuasca
here https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=12190

Acacia confusa(what i use to extract) is pretty easy to get(as of now) since its quite widely used in dye production as well.

Hopefully you can find a method that works for your friend. Hopefully he can achieve the experience he is looking for.

abrelosojos
#3 Posted : 7/15/2019 4:00:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello Rebel Bellbird.

I understand his eagerness to cross DMT of his bucket list. And i know is not easy for him to get a Doctors recommendation on this topic. Even if it would be highly recommended.

As I´m not a doctor, For what i have read MND encompasses diseases as ALS and many forms of Palsy. They affect different areas of the body which could put him on a high degree of risk of harm while using DMT. So the more information you give the forum of his health condition the more probablities of having someone give a recommendation

Intravenous or plugging as Astinus recommended would be the most viable option probably to take him to a breaktrough level, if his respiratory process are weak.