We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
2c-b + Vaporized DMT Options

VibeSurfer
#1 Posted : 7/10/2019 2:05:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone,

I wanted to write up a report about a trip I did with 2c-b and DMT about a month ago. This was my first time trying 2-cb and also my first time smoking DMT under the influence of any other pyschedelic or substance, including cannabis.

I took a 35mg capsule of 2-cb HBR. It was a really nice Friday evening and I took it on an impulse after my previous plans for the night fell through. While waiting to come up I took a shower and put on some comfortable clothes. The come up was very mentally racy, speedy, and quick. I was very tweeky, and I wasn't sure how to feel about the sensation. My initial thoughts on 2c-b are that it is very hard to put my finger on what exactly its nature is. Any acid trip is distinctly an acid trip to me, any pharma/aya or vaporized DMT experience feels like a very distinct experience that I can describe and distinguish from other types of psychedelics. Despite every substance having its own entire universe of dynamic possibility, I can still classify them in my head how they feel to me with ease. Every time I thought I got the jist of 2c-b it changed or did something else. It kept zapping my understanding of the drug into nothing.

Anyways, about an hour after ingestion I decided to go for a walk and to pick up a six pack from down the way. In a few minutes before leaving I created a playlist of songs I had never listened to on Spotify and put that in my ears for the walk. Every song seemed amazing, I found myself saving every single one. Visually, colors seemed more pronounced and lines blurred a bit here and there. Various objects and landscapes breathed, expanding and contracting. But the effects that it had which are similar to LSD never really got any more intense than any actual LSD trip I've had before. The effects that are similar to MDMA were definitely hiding in the grass a bit, and when I finally encountered other people inside the store, those effects really jumped out. I grabbed a six pack of Coronas and made my way to the counter. The store is family run, and I am a regular customer. In between myself and the counter there were some kids playing. One of them was sitting on the floor laughing about something while the other was running around him. The guy behind the counter was very lightheartedly laughing and telling them to watch out as they saw me needing to buy something. For some reason I had explosions of feelings of unity, family, happiness. I don't know how to describe my reaction to this very random happenstance but I was just really so happy for all of them, their family, and their store. Anyways, I paid and left.

I ended up playing video games and imagining myself having conversations with random people that are in my life or used to be a part of my life. After I would start the conversation it would change from being imaginary to as if they were really just sitting there having it with me. I didn't visually see people around me, but it felt like when they were speaking to me it wasn't coming from my head, but like that actual person was making up their own thoughts and then relaying them to me. The conversations were very socially articulate, not all trippy and such. They were very happy, pleasant, heartwarming and fun conversations.

I walked around my house checking out all my art, decorations, or other cool stuff to see how it all looked under the 2c-b lense. Tragically, I found myself underwhelmed with the visuals and decided to break out the DMT. I had no problem, really, weighing out 45 mg of freebase DMT and getting it loaded into the pipe. I put away everything and prepared arrangements as I usually would for a DMT breakthrough.

WOW. As I pulled in my second big hit I decided it was the final hit and I held it in my lungs waiting to obliterate into the trip, become one with it, and transcend my body, mind soul, and the world that I live in, just like what I would normally expect to happen. There was no humming, or earth-shattering melodic vibrations which I have come to love and anticipate. As the colors began to pop, swirl, and flow, the pipe winked at me before changing, changing again, and then dancing off into nonexistence. I can confidently say for the first time with DMT whether or not my eyes were open or closed, or for how long or for what parts. My eyes were wide open the entire time, but the whole thing looked veeeery CEV-like. My posture and face were still and did not change or move at all. My mouth was gaping open, with the eyes and head both looking straight forward. Mentally, my head was clear. This might be the clearest, most quiet mental state of mind I have ever been in. This was the most peaceful silence I have ever felt while watching the light show. I don't know about you guys but inside my head it is usually aaaaaaaaaanything but quiet, much less silent. I was so bewildered and stunned. I was struck completely immobile, yet I felt free and pure from any taint of the real world. This was divine. It looked like I actually got to just watch the whole thing, rather then getting lost in it and only being able to remember the snippets you can come out of it with. I would describe it as similar to what I imagine it would look like to be able to watch someone else's DMT trip through their eyes without feeling their feelings or thinking their thoughts. The visuals were quite unique from past DMT breakthroughs. They were magnificent and beautiful, but also very blobby, big, and somehow disconnected yet synchronized. Usually my trips look like all of the visuals are part of one single connected force. This looked like many forces sharing the same space in harmony.

After a few minutes, the breakthrough magnitude effects of the DMT subsided and I still did not move. I remained emotionless, yet peaceful and serene. There was no anxiety, no speedy thoughts, no happiness or sadness, no positive or negative emotion of any kind. Just peace and quiet. After maybe 10 minutes or so I got up to walk around. I began to think again and found myself in a nice introspective and reflective state of mind. This lasted for about 30 minutes and during this whole DMT comedown I don't remember feeling ANY effects on the 2c-b. Then all of a sudden, BANG, and the 2c-b came back in full force. It was so odd it was almost like I had a window of complete sobriety in the middle of a psychedelic trip. I decided to delve into the six pack of Coronas and start smoking some weed, which all combined for a very awesome, chilled out yet energizing night just by myself.

"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 7/10/2019 4:11:11 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

so coool!Big grin
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence β—‹ Shiva β—‡ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving β™‘See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.β™‘
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

TexasTrichocereus
#3 Posted : 7/10/2019 2:04:45 PM

Stay humble don’t stumble

Very cool! Glad you had a great Friday night.
I have a little 2CB I’ve been hanging onto for awhile. Never tried it. But very excited, I tried 2CI multiple times years ago and loved it.

VibeSurfer
#4 Posted : 7/10/2019 4:24:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah definitely give it a go. I’ve heard a lot of people find 2c-i is a lot more visual
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

TexasTrichocereus
#5 Posted : 7/10/2019 5:08:33 PM

Stay humble don’t stumble

It was very visual and auditory. I remember watching the stars dance and ocean waves sing the 1st time. Another time I was looking at a 4’x8’ sheet of plywood we us use to board up windows for hurricanes. It had some black splotches on it and at the peak of the experience the wood grain and spots formed a moving cheetah running.

I can only imagine what your vision was like on 2cb and dmt. Especially with being able to watch it without the mental aspect