We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Seeking counseling referral for help Options

psychosisdoses
#1 Posted : 1/4/2010 3:53:06 PM

Derek

i am no expert but i feel i am good at talking people through things because i like to anylze all sides.. if you need a friend i am ALWAYS here for you you can contact me via aim/skype/pm whichever if you need someone to talk to ill do my best

Quote:
Have you ever really wanted someone to call your own? Someone, something, some place, sometime!
We shove along, and live the life, when you need someone, someone to call your own,
My brotha, my sista, its good to have a place for home.

The lost and isolated, picking up the phone, but all I gets a ringtone.
Ive got myself, but its always good to have a confident and a helping hand, cause we need eachother, dont you understand well!
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 1/4/2010 4:19:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

stanislav grof
it's a sound

elphologist1
#3 Posted : 1/5/2010 12:10:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Didn't I read something here about Rick Strassman having a phone consulting service? Not sure if its just for DMT or other etheogens.

elphologist

Pandora
#4 Posted : 1/7/2010 3:50:19 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Jorkest wrote:
stanislav grof

Hey Jorkest,

I love Grof. But, if he had his way with me, he would probably have thrown me in a padded cell with a killer injection of DMT and/or LSD and kept re-dosing until I had "worked it through." I don't have the luxury of this tactic, i.e. checking out of reality to that extent.

Also, given that over a week has passed since this began and given that I am basically a stable, middle-aged, person, I have to admit that things have settled down quite a bit, as I always believed they would.

I've been having wicked, instensly symbolic, breakthrough-type imagery dreams this past week. A lot of work is being done in the subconscious realms. Nemo Amicus jokes that with dreams like these, "Who needs DMT?" But, my answer is, "I do! Just not right now!"

I hope that I will be able to work with the spice again in the future.

Peace & Love,
Pandora
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU