We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Urinary tract discomfort Options

soulfood
#1 Posted : 1/4/2010 2:13:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I've had some pretty spicey pee when consuming cactus resin. Also once with mescaline I got kidney issues, but that soon went away. I find if I drink a lot of fluids all is fine though. It's just so easy to get distracted.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jamie
#2 Posted : 1/4/2010 2:21:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

having to pee alot is normal when tripping..but it burning when you pee I dont think is very normal..you could have a mild urinary tract infection that becomes aggrivated by the mescaline..

Peyote in my opinion is good for detoxing the body..and when you take detox medicines anything goin on like an infection is going to become more aggrivated and symptoms will come to the surface..

If mescaline did that to me I wouldnt take it I dont think...maybe talk to a doctor? The internet is NOT a satisfactory place to obtain advise on this stuff..this is your body and health dude..take care of it.

I know what its like to have it burn when you pee becasue I had that from allergies before..the allergies were causing mild prostatitus..lots of people get this its not that uncommon..but it's not something you want to sit on either..

Best of luck.
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#3 Posted : 1/4/2010 3:18:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

If you have symptoms of enlarged prostate I would get a second opinion...the burning when you pee is a typical symptom...just becasue it comes after you eat cactus does not necessarily mean that it isnt due to underlying causes..

That said..I also had a doctor tell me not to worry about it...but I wasnt about to just sit there and take a chance and I went to another doctor who was more concerned about it...it cant hurt to see a doctor.
Long live the unwoke.

psychosisdoses
#4 Posted : 1/5/2010 1:53:25 AM

Derek

WHY DOES IT HURT WHEN I PEE??!!
i got it from a toilet seat.......

..sorry my inner frank zappa had to chime it..

id second going to a doctor.. i sometimes have urination issues but i think mine are more to do with vasconstriction.. but you never know
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses