We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Should my first experience be with DMT? Options

maymay
#1 Posted : 1/2/2010 10:59:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My question is:Should my first experience be with DMT? or should I try to initiate my soul with something more ''basic'' and then climb up the mountain of enlightenment and culminate on the peak of DMT?...taking into consideration that I've never taken spices...
Prison (by maymay)

The eyes are closed,
Darkness unfolds,
The heart is slow,
within something grows
Between the beats
Reality slips...

‘’-It’s only a dream,it’s only a dream!’’,
You wake up and scream.
You go back to sleep...
Everything’s still.

As the night dies with the break of the light
Your spirit comes back to the kingdom of time.

Note:maymay is a fictional character.All statements made by this character are a pure figment of his imagination.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 1/2/2010 11:09:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That is a tough question. Ive met people who have taken numerous psychs and still were not ready for DMT.

But just by asking that question, then maybe, yes.

The journey is so short from smoked freebase, that if you dont like it, you can forget about it.

Just remember to be in a right frame of mind, no stress, no worries, just happiness.

Edit: Read through this thread. http://www.dmt-nexus.me/....aspx?g=posts&t=8494

Citta
#3 Posted : 1/2/2010 11:11:00 PM

Skepdick

This is a difficult question. Some will say yes, others will say no. Some had experience with psychedelics before they tried DMT, others did not. We're on different paths, and the path of one does not define the path of the other.

I think you would do wise in following your own inner voice on this one friend. We can give you advice, but it is just that, based on our own experience and our own thoughts on "how it should be done". There is no definite answer the way I see it. But I can tell you this, and this is a fact: DMT is very short if smoked, so you will come out of the experience very quickly. This, among other things, should be taken into consideration before making a reasonable decision. Gain knowledge, and make your decision based on the information you've acquired and what you feel is right.