We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Where can you purchase VM&P Naptha in the U.S. ??? Options

EZ4U2Shoot
#1 Posted : 12/29/2007 7:14:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been looking in all kinds of places. Hardware stores, home repair type stores, even wood working. Lowe's, Home Depot, Ace, all the big ones and loads of small shops. I can't seem to find VM&P Naptha anywhere. Does anyone know what to do? EDIT: Also, I would prefer to be able to just go into a store and pay cash and not order it. I did find a few places to order it, but I'm paranoid of money trails that can be traced through paper/electronic records.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

sippyj
#2 Posted : 12/29/2007 7:54:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Those places you mention should have it, did you look in the paint supply section? I know for sure Ace has it, at least in SWIMs area.

EZ4U2Shoot
#3 Posted : 12/29/2007 8:14:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote:263478f222="sippyj"]Those places you mention should have it, did you look in the paint supply section? I know for sure Ace has it, at least in SWIMs area.[/quote:263478f222] Yeah, checked the paint supplies but no go. There are paint thinners but nothing pure naptha. A few of the thinners aren't even flammable. Figure that one? My best guess is that it is because of the kitchen meth cooks around here. I tried to buy some Roebic Crystal Drain Opener (100% Sodium Hydroxide - Lye?) and they wanted my drivers licence, address, and phone number just to purchase it.