We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
DMT - The Spirit Molecule Movie Options

#21 Posted : 1/17/2010 9:53:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

^^^ good point(s)
Oh great - the world has just been replaced by elf machinery.
Sic transit gloria mundi

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Virola78
#22 Posted : 1/17/2010 10:46:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

transitory wrote:

...Raising the profile of DMT would be like being reckless with your queen in a game of chess. Better to open with the pawns-

Excellent : )

“The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart.” -Nikolai Lenin

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

fourthripley
#23 Posted : 1/17/2010 11:13:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

You'd think it was a Michael Bey production with cgi elves from the way some members have fretted about this project... I'm sure it will be worthy- and a little dull- just like Strassman's book, with an audience not much exceeding the population of this board; which may or may not be a good thing depending on your perspectiveSmile
mistakes were made

DMTripper
#24 Posted : 1/20/2010 8:21:36 PM

John Murdoch IV

fourthripley wrote:
You'd think it was a Michael Bey production with cgi elves from the way some members have fretted about this project... I'm sure it will be worthy- and a little dull- just like Strassman's book, with an audience not much exceeding the population of this board; which may or may not be a good thing depending on your perspectiveSmile

So you're saying there's going to be no explosions or car chases? Shocked
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

fireup6
#25 Posted : 1/23/2010 3:09:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

The reason we use MHRB is because of it has a relatively high amount of DMT in it. I doubt that's a good enough reason to ban it, as we will just move on to the next available plant.

Are they going to ban all plants that contain DMT? lol

Czepa
#26 Posted : 1/24/2010 2:14:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

August 2009

Posted by admin in General Announcements on 12 August 2009

Quote:
DMT Documentary

Two potential sources of additional financial support have appeared recently, which will accelerate the pace of production. Mitch Schultz has condensed over 80 hours of interview footage to 4 hours, a major feat. Completing the film now will require script and narration, computer graphics, and last minute interviews. We hope for a draft of the film polished enough for Spring submissions to independent film festival competition

http://www.thespiritmolecule.com/Benefit/
If we buy a raffle ticket can we still win the trip if we are not at the event?
Sir Terrence McKenna: "and what is real: is you, and your friends, and your associations, your highs, your orgasms your hopes your plans your fears... and were told. no. we're unimportant, we're peripherial. get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that. and then your a player, (but) you dont even want to play that game? (well) you want to re-claim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers: who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash thats being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world. ¿where is that at?"

"But now technology throws a curve. and the curve is that we live so long, that we figure out what a scam this is. we figure out that what your supposed to work for isn't worth having, we figure out that our politicians are buffoons, we figure out that professional scientists are reputation building gravitating weasels. we discover that all organizations are corrupted by ambition. we figure. it. out... and as you come to see that you are alienated you realise that culture is not your friend."

PREV12