We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What "really" happened after Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit Options

kiang
#1 Posted : 7/5/2019 5:01:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

How are y'all doing? Cool

I've been working on a cartoon that I will share here.
It is a 3 part story with 2 alternative endings that you can choose from.

Another true story of Adam and Eve PART 1 - The Plant Teacher
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1K_1-J6AeQ

Another true story of Adam and Eve PART 2 - The Journey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDdaF_uyUyI

It is a new take on the Adam and Eve creation story, but with some (a lot?!) of twists here and there to speculate what "really" happened after they ate the forbidden fruit. I'm not particularly Christian, so I hope I don't offend anyone here. Of course, it is based loosely on my personal experience with the teacher plants. Rolling eyes
What you can expect in this episode is some cursing, and some adult theme but nothing explicit, obviously.

For the cartoon style, I found inspiration in one of the segments of the animation feature movie, The Prophet (2014).

Hope you enjoy!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Quetzal7
#2 Posted : 7/8/2019 2:57:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks ! i started watching and i got more and more curious about where is this all going!
The devil caracter looked totally familiar... and many parts of the story sound like dejà-vu ; i loved how it goes "off-track" at one point, and really creative. also, some of the visual effects are spot on!
The story resonated in my dream last night, something about the evil in the goodness , and the joker went on on showing me whats our role in the cosmic joke of this big universe ... it was quite a show.
i shared it with some friends
congrats ^^

kiang
#3 Posted : 9/19/2019 1:23:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quetzal7 wrote:
thanks ! i started watching and i got more and more curious about where is this all going!
The devil caracter looked totally familiar... and many parts of the story sound like dejà-vu ; i loved how it goes "off-track" at one point, and really creative. also, some of the visual effects are spot on!
The story resonated in my dream last night, something about the evil in the goodness , and the joker went on on showing me whats our role in the cosmic joke of this big universe ... it was quite a show.
i shared it with some friends
congrats ^^

Forgive me for this late reply, but I just want to thank you wholeheartedly!