We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Travel Well Hippie3 Options

Phlux-
#1 Posted : 12/31/2009 6:11:25 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

As im sure a few of you have heard - Hippie3 of Mycotopia has passed away.
His online presence was huge, his knowledgebase extensive and style of teaching unique.
I personally learned a huge part of my mushie knowledge directly from hippies posts, his teks will live on in the community forever.
Travel well Hippie3
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

camakazi
#2 Posted : 12/31/2009 6:19:01 AM

RUN DMT

Indeed... Happy trails Hippie3.
"accept the possibility that you may never come back, then your mind is truly open."
____________________________________________________________________________________

The playful ballad of the sacred salad.

'Coatl
#3 Posted : 12/31/2009 6:43:03 AM

Teotzlcoatl

OMG! No way!

How'd this happen?

This is so sad...
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

antrocles
#4 Posted : 12/31/2009 6:52:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

beautiful and thoughtful of you phlux. safe travels hippie3!

L&G!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

MagikVenom
#5 Posted : 12/31/2009 7:01:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank for letting us know. I know him from the boards for quite some time not personally but thru his posts. I am sure he is fine.
My condolences to those who will miss him.

Peace
MV

acolon_5
#6 Posted : 12/31/2009 3:48:24 PM

The Great Namah

This is VERY sad.

Do we know which of the 3 passed? Do we know how, when, and why???

I learned a lot of what I know about mycology from his site and his teks...and even a bit of his famous donkey doo mix. Oh Hippie3! You will be missed!

Wow, that is really, really sad. His forum has gathered SO MUCH information in not only fugi, but in other ethno fields as well. Wow.

Hippie3, may your soul soar high as it wants to go and may you see your departed loved ones at the path at the end of the clearing!

'Coatl, a bit inappropriate on this thread. Bad timing for a comment like that my friend. I approved it, but please edit it.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

burnt
#7 Posted : 12/31/2009 3:50:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Yes that is very sad. Wish his family and friends the best. Learned a lot on that site from back in the day..

WSaged
#8 Posted : 12/31/2009 4:55:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hooray Hip!!
Good for him!!!

My heart goes out to those close to him, that they find comfort in his passing.

Does anyone know what happened? Was he sick for a while?
(EDIT: found out it had something to do with a heart attack.)

I too got a big initial boost in my knowledge base from him personally & his forum Mycotopia when I first started down my extracting/exploring path!!
In fact I think I even learned of the Nexus from reading around on Myco!!

Thanks Hippie!! You will surely be missed!!
Enjoy the next plane of existence & don't look back!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crystalito
#9 Posted : 12/31/2009 5:42:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ah its not time to think like that or fill the heart with anger.I think a man's death -if not anything else- should help us put things in perspective, how small (yet great) they can be and how insignificant things like forum bans are Smile. Well, 'Coatl maybe you can focus more on that the man died rather than if you could get back at Myco.People say that he was big on giving people second chances,well for me thats a nice lesson to incorporate into ones life.

From what i see over at Mycotopia ,he died quite young around 53 years old from complications due to a heart attack. I dont know about his physique but that agespan is quite critical for men to start having cardiovascular problems.More information can be found here :

http://forums.mycotopia....ppie3-eulogy-thread.html

May things be good for him, and may his close ones be able to work it through.

'Coatl
#10 Posted : 12/31/2009 6:58:18 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I said it was sad.

Geeze.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Oncewas
#11 Posted : 12/31/2009 7:32:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'll see you on the other side hippie3.
Much love and respect to you and your family.
May your legacy live onwards.

I will see you in hyperspace.

Infundibulum
#12 Posted : 1/1/2010 12:46:44 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

I never got too much into Mycotopia neither other internet fora so I know very little of Hippie3.

How can I however stay unimpressed from a guy who formed this community and contributed to the spread of entheogens? Kudos for that and thank you very much Hippie3. You will certainly be missed.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

kungpow
#13 Posted : 1/2/2010 5:35:06 AM

Brandon

damn crazy shit. I too have learned lots from mycotopia. Peace out Hippie3

jamie
#14 Posted : 1/2/2010 5:37:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

yeah I read tons of his posts back in the day when I was getting into mushrooms..may he rest in peace
Long live the unwoke.

MagikVenom
#15 Posted : 1/2/2010 5:58:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote=acolon_5]This is VERY sad.

Do we know which of the 3 passed?

Good one acolon! If there is a after world I am sure every dead hippie is laughing there asses off. Not a medium but I am sure they would thank you for the laugh.

IF you ever here of my death let the Jokes fly the more the better!

Its not that far fetched i am older than most. I will get my ultimate answer is the Brain Conciseness!

One minute I am riding my motorcycle when a van cuts me off I swerve to avoid it and hit a concrete pillar at 80mph!

The next thing I know I start hearing a bunch of Jokes in the Velvet Blackness then I smell the smoke and fell the heat. I see a azure blue light ahead and think to myself.
I heard the Jokes and this is the Bardos,...Hot Damn I am going to live forever. I have to be sure to choose a better incarnation next time...Laughing Laughing Laughing

Of course NOTHING is = appealing to me. I cant wait to know or not know.Laughing

Hippie 3 see you there or maybe not its ALL GOOD

Mystery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6JuPaqKQIs
Dio plays Hippie 3 out

Holy Diver
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj7UBgVVew8

Peace
MV

dankh
#16 Posted : 1/3/2010 7:36:03 PM

MRJ

Quote:
Together we sit,
The mountain and I,
Until only the mountain remains.

In most cases, the furthest you have to go for help is the nearest human being.

DMT: The Spirit Molecule a film by Mitch Schultz
@Facebook @Twitter @YouTube

The creator; shattered diamond eyes and serpent veins of light.

Quote:
I'm scared to death that I'm living a life not worth dying for.