We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Getting Zapped Options

Phlux-
#1 Posted : 12/31/2009 4:24:25 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

I had this first on my first mesc dose and many times since then.

some ppl mentioned kundulini rizing.

in the first exp - i was a snail, climing up a cactus, looking around with my snail eyes - at one point my eyes looked at each other and touched(not easy using snail eyes first time) - my pupils looked into each other directly and i had some kind of shock.

After this - on various substances on various occasions, i feel something creeping up then - ZAP, from the base of my spine thru to the top of my head - electricity, shakes u to the core, lasts a fraction of a second.

anyone else experience this (i know im not the only one) ?
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

camakazi
#2 Posted : 12/31/2009 5:14:49 AM

RUN DMT

my friend... I have experienced these zaps or shocks on a few occasions with vaped spice. A build up of energy viberates through my entire body before shooting out through my eyes.
The reversal of polarity, the mind reconnecting with the body perhaps?
Whilst on the presipis, vearing towards hyperspace, but still aware of my physical surroundings, I percieve all energy gravitating to a single point in my throat.. a dense sphere containing all reality. When the moment comes and I fall over the edge.. this point of energy sticks in my throat cutting off all awareness of an Earthly exsistance, I dont even need air anymore, the heart looks after the body until the mind returns.
The zaps only come when I am interupted before the journey is complete. The sphere or valve in my throat is reversed outwards and a charge of energy accompanies this in the form of a small shock.
Its strange to think that when the soul/spirit enters the body again, the perception is that of energy leaving the body and when I venture out towards hyperspace... the energy gravitates in to a single point.
So when we think we travel outwards, do we really travel internaly?
A universe within us.
"accept the possibility that you may never come back, then your mind is truly open."
____________________________________________________________________________________

The playful ballad of the sacred salad.

Phlux-
#3 Posted : 12/31/2009 5:40:25 AM

The Root

hrmm - not sure if its the same thing - never had it with spice as its a physical sensation coupled with it and usualy on spice im far away.
it most often occurs on mushies now - this is the kind of zap that would knock one off their feet if it lasted any longer - not tied to anything in the experience, one second ur doing one thing then next ur zapped hard.
Iv tried to catch a glimpse of it as i get a feeling seconds b4 it happens - getting better at realizing it.
antrocles wrote:

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:

Quote:

camakazi
#4 Posted : 12/31/2009 5:48:53 AM

RUN DMT

tiz a strange one. Could it be some kind of jolt to the central nervous system? What happens before and after the zap?

The ones I get are no where near painful, but I do sit up and take notice.
"accept the possibility that you may never come back, then your mind is truly open."
____________________________________________________________________________________

Phlux-
#5 Posted : 12/31/2009 5:55:39 AM

The Root

well it is on the verge of painfull - if it lasted any longer it would be like holding 300volts dc.
just before i just get like idk a 1 second warning - like a feeling of something large approaching, then it hits and knocks out all senses, then immediately afterwards im back as before but a bit shaken and avoiding moving(i seem to think moving will trigger it) for a few seconds.
antrocles wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

camakazi
#6 Posted : 12/31/2009 6:02:36 AM

RUN DMT

Im even more intrigued about this phenomenon now. I think I'll look into this "kundulini rising"... something I've never heard of before.

camakazi
#7 Posted : 12/31/2009 6:15:13 AM

RUN DMT

a kundalini rising sounds like a powerful experience that lasts more than a few seconds. It requires more reading up on my part, but if I were you.. I'd keep working at it to achieve a full kundalini awakening.
This has awesome potential.

Bassface
#8 Posted : 12/31/2009 7:16:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

This happens to me every time I smoke the spice. It's always on the come down and it has gotten worse every time. I'm going to by trying some pharmahuasca soon so hopefully it doesn't happen on that.

ghostman
#9 Posted : 1/1/2010 12:52:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I used to get these, I could even hear the zap... bbbbzzzzZZZZAPP! right from the base of my spine to the very top of my spine, deep in my head. Then I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which was removed. I never had them again.
Peace in mind, Love in heart

Bassface
#10 Posted : 1/1/2010 1:11:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Way to make me feel comfortable about it Pleased I'm glad you're better.

amor_fati
#11 Posted : 1/1/2010 1:14:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM definitely gets it occasionally on vaped spice and huasca.

universecannon
#12 Posted : 1/1/2010 1:32:18 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

On spice or shrooms that warm energy is there but not usually zappy but it can be..On marijuana its zappy for me sometimes. I'm not sure how to look at this whole kundalini energy thing, its definitely there but how it is experienced and when n why it occurs is just mysterious to me.

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Phlux-
#13 Posted : 1/1/2010 1:28:09 PM

The Root

brain tumor ?
antrocles wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

ghostman
#14 Posted : 1/1/2010 2:48:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Phlux- wrote:
brain tumor ?

I'm not trying to freak anyone, but yeah, I was diagnosed with a large tumor growing off the audio nerve in my brain. It was successfully removed, but rendered me deaf on one side. I was lucky as this condition is normally bilateral (acoustic neuroma normally occurs on both sides of the brain).

I used to get these electric zaps up my spine into my head along with auditory hallucinations and distortion, as well as visual distortion. I thought it was all the acid and E's I took in the 90's.

I have not had them again.

I am not saying that if you get these that you need to get your head checked Very happy

I think my body was sending me warning signals, there were many more weird things that stopped miraculously once the tumor was found. The body and brain can do amazing things (but you don't need me to tell you that!). I am not surprised that you all get zapped when tripping. Laughing

The central nervous system is protected by the meninges, a membrane that is filled with cerebral spinal fluid. This membrane covers your spine and brain. When we take DMT we flood the cerebral spinal fluid with the molecule, it's no wonder you feel an energy up your spine into your brain.

jamie
#15 Posted : 1/3/2010 2:31:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

glad to hear you are still here with us and doing ok ghost man.
Long live the unwoke.

ms_manic_minxx
#16 Posted : 1/3/2010 3:35:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Glad you are okay, Ghostman. Smile

Part of the challenge is to correctly interpret the signals we receive from the molecule, and I firmly believe there is a lot of intelligent body-brain communication at work.

It's not zapping, but I found a white monkey living in my left ear. He hung around for a long time, and I named him Mr. Bananas.

Then, a few months later, I woke up deaf in that ear. It was just ENORMOUS plugs of wax and I had them safely and swiftly blasted out... but... yes! I think we can be given signs for different things. I haven't heard from Mr. Bananas since (I saw him once, sitting on my Daturas... but I wholly attribute that to those sheisty Daturas).

I had visions of a coworker being eaten by parasites at the head and at the groin. The next evening, he went to the hospital for sudden pain and a prostate check. Shocked

Sometimes I get light twitches/tremors, but I always figured they were myclonic shocks--something I experience a lot when falling asleep, anyway.
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

damiana
#17 Posted : 1/20/2010 5:19:58 AM

Cosmic Dragon

I'm not sure if this belongs under this thread, but I don't want to start another one.

SWIM recently ate pharmahuaca and while listening to the music, in the center of two speakers, SWIM created an electrical spark of energy. Beforehand, the whole room had energy, and SWIM's mind was connecting with this energy, but then this energy all came together at a point and condensed into a tiny electric spark that hit SWIM's forearm. It scared the shit out of him, since the music had something to do with it too, SWIM wasn't sure what happened. Also, not really related but previously in that trip SWIM puked up an energy ball(not real puke, like a yawn of energy). This ball landed in his hand and he felt like he had just given birth to a disgusting entity, OUT OF HIS MOUTH! He threw it instantly, but later regretted that, since it might have been a nice entity. Then later SWIM felt the entity was still in the room so he confronted it, just minutes later is when the spark was created.

Haha, well anyway, weird stuff.

damiana

PEACE

Phlux-
#18 Posted : 1/20/2010 7:28:25 PM

The Root

is there any way to see if one has a brain tumor without seeing a doctor ?
antrocles wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

ghostman
#19 Posted : 1/20/2010 7:38:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Phlux- wrote:
is there any way to see if one has a brain tumor without seeing a doctor ?

It all depends where it is, but head-aches, auditory hallucinations, electric sensations in head, feet, hands (tingling), disturbance of balance, disturbance of vision. Both of my eardrums burst and I had a discharge from the ears for months. The day they found the tumour the discharge went away and the drums closed up. My body was pushing to have the tumour found.

There are symptoms. Listen to your body.

Phlux-
#20 Posted : 1/20/2010 9:54:54 PM

The Root

i see colors daily, and i get zapped but thats about it and all its ever been - tumors are things that get worse right - is there a timeframe or does growth speed vary ?
like do all tumors destroy in like say 5-7 years - or can they go unnoticed until its too late ?
antrocles wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

12NEXT