We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Has anyone gone into DMT Hyperspace by only taking Mushrooms? Options

Sophia5000
#1 Posted : 6/25/2019 8:15:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Me and my boyfriend took mushrooms several months back. They were very very visual for me..not for him. I think because I'm on SSRI's that our trips are very different. Mine are usually more intense visually but short lived but he experiences the opposite.
We were in the most intense part of the trip. He said he didn't really see any visuals but at one point I was talking to him and he saw this green halo outline my body.
I kept saying this almost feels like DMT. (preface, I've done DMT several times). It just felt different.
I started to hear a buzzing noise like the noise I hear before I go into DMT hyperspace.
I closed me eyes and I was there! It only last for a few minutes and then I went back to just tripping on mushrooms.
I don't remember much of it but I saw 'them' and they were happy to see me because it had been a while. I just remember they left me with a visual of ceramic kittens juggling as a goodbye gift lol.

This is something I've never encountered before. Has anyone else experienced this??
If so, why do you think it happened?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 6/25/2019 8:26:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, Ive had one mushroom trip where to me at the time, it felt practically indistinguishable from DMT, in regards to visual and mental effects.. The only big difference was the duration. I remember thinking to myself: "If I didn't know I had taken mushrooms, I could easily think this is a dmt trip".

Not sure why exactly that is... We can always go to "they are similar molecules" type of explanation but small modifications on molecules can make a world of difference so that doesn't cut it, I guess...

I vapped DMT on mushrooms a couple of times and they were a fantastic mix, perfect synergy for me.. It seemed intuitively to me that they were like two harmonious musical notes, or like some kind of related mathematical ratios, or like geometrical shapes that fit into each other perfectly, or something of the sort. Not sure if that helps explain anything but those are some of the ideas that came to my mind when thinking of how both relate.

In the end, as long as you're enjoying and learning from the experience, it's all good, right ? Smile

Sophia5000
#3 Posted : 6/25/2019 8:47:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh course! Always learning. It was just so bizarre. I never would have expected that.

It was very distinguishable from my mushroom trip and I was only 'there' for a few minutes. I wonder if you take DMT enough and have several break throughs if your mind's eye is more receptive to entering that world while taking a different kind of hallucinogen?
I guess one can never truly know.

I've never even thought about taking DMT while on mushrooms. I really like the description of your experience. That sounds amazing! I will definitely entertain the thought of trying that on my next journey.

Cheers!

Sophia5000
#4 Posted : 6/25/2019 8:48:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh course! Always learning. It was just so bizarre. I never would have expected that.

It was very distinguishable from my mushroom trip and I was only 'there' for a few minutes. I wonder if you take DMT enough and have several break throughs if your mind's eye is more receptive to entering that world while taking a different kind of hallucinogen?
I guess one can never truly know.

I've never even thought about taking DMT while on mushrooms. I really like the description of your experience. That sounds amazing! I will definitely entertain the thought of trying that on my next journey.

Cheers!

dragonrider
#5 Posted : 6/25/2019 9:39:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, that happens. There are quite a lot of people who've experienced this actually. DMT is certainly not the only psychedelic that can facilitate immersive journeys into other realities.

null24
#6 Posted : 6/25/2019 10:47:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Yup, but only after having been there with spice first.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

#7 Posted : 6/25/2019 11:20:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

null24 wrote:
Yup, but only after having been there with spice first.

Yup, same pretty much.

I'll add though in my personal experience out of the many breakthrough's with DMT , there were a few of those experiences that we're so overwhelmingly powerful and dissolving (can't even really put into words how insanely strong some of them were), that even with all the higherend dosages of mushrooms, lsd, even with some of my higherend ayahuasca experiences - for me smoked if I'm able to hold onto the experience and stay with it in those incredibly strong ones, stay focused and not lose it - I can't really say that anything else has came close for me.

the_Architect
#8 Posted : 6/26/2019 12:34:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, I think taking DMT will change the effects of other substances permanently, there´s a before and after.
It´s like, in high doses of shrooms or other substances, I get the same visuals as with DMT, it takes you to a similar place.

For me, this visuals are easy to detect by watching plants or trees, everything turns a little bit egyptian or monumentally futuristic. I also like watching a big painting I have of Hokusai´s big wave (same as my avatar), it starts moving and branching out fractally, coming out of the canvas.

I am not particulary good at breaking through, only a couple of times... but I do get a lot of abdominal spasm and weird breathing with mushrooms (do they call this Kundalini? or holy spirit, a female energy... or some chakra adjustment done by higher dimensional entities...I don´t know...), even at small doses (1.5-2gr). The same I get sometimes with ayahuasca.
"...after five seconds I was no longer a marxist, no longer a materialist, no longer a rationalist.
It killed those things, it cauterized them..."

Terrence McKenna

0_o
#9 Posted : 6/26/2019 1:33:53 AM

ⁿ°ⁿ↔ρ└ªγ³r κhªrªκτ³r

I've spent many hours in what people call hyperspace from psychedelics other than DMT.

FranLover
#10 Posted : 6/26/2019 2:26:29 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Sophia5000 wrote:
I wonder if you take DMT enough and have several break throughs if your mind's eye is more receptive to entering that world while taking a different kind of hallucinogen?

yeah, I think so. I've broken through on shrooms aswell, beyond a reasonable doubt.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Sophia5000
#11 Posted : 6/26/2019 3:49:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for all of the responses! It's pretty amazing to hear everyone's individual stories. I haven't trip since that experience so I'm curious if it just happens randomly or if it will happen again.

Just curious for peeps that this has happened too is this a recurring thing or just random?

Exitwound
#12 Posted : 6/26/2019 9:35:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sophia5000 wrote:
Thanks for all of the responses! It's pretty amazing to hear everyone's individual stories. I haven't trip since that experience so I'm curious if it just happens randomly or if it will happen again.

Just curious for peeps that this has happened too is this a recurring thing or just random?

After smoking DMT for several months, my sensitivity towards the otherworldness with other drugs has increased substantially.

It's consistent. I've gotten to outskirts of DMT frequency on strong weed couple of times afterwards. K also brought me there, but in its own way. Tried once some RC and it also had me pretty much pre-launch tuned feeling that I can go deeper if I wanted to, but I decided not to that time. So yes, basically DMT loosens up bolts keeping the doors of perception closed. But it subsides after not using it, at least it did in my case.

Takanuva1999
#13 Posted : 6/26/2019 10:56:35 AM

I don't really believe in anything... I just doubt certain things less ;)

It's so cool how all this stuff interconnects... I've read somewhere that native cultures who often used shrooms in religious ceremonies switched to salvia when the shroom pickings were slim, seems like it brought them to a similar headspace. And yeah, the only chemical difference between DMT and the active ingredient in shrooms (psilocybin) is a single phosphate group.

https://www.google.com/u...amp;ust=1561629180519284

It seems like the shrooms community is also aware of this tiny difference in chemical structure, and I actually read a tech that claimed DMT phosphate salt could be made (maybe in vivo?) by mixing DMT with coca cola, due to the presence of phosphoric acid. This (sadly) isn't really the same as actually attaching a phosphate group (ionic compound vs FB), but still reportedly enough to change the experience:

https://mycotopia.net/topic/57140-dmt-phosphate/
"DMT afficianados"

I have also read some stuff about addition reactions of phosphate via mineral acids... anyone ever heard of this being tried?

Elrik
#14 Posted : 6/26/2019 6:16:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My oral DMT trips have often reminded me somewhat of mushroom trips taken before I ever tried DMT in any form, it wouldn't surprise me if the mind itself could just push one the last distance into overt similarity. One of these days I'll have to smoke DMT on mushrooms and see how that goes.

I've heard of DMT space from other psychedelics before, but it has almost always been mushrooms. I think I heard LSD mentioned once or twice. Has anyone ever got it from cactus?
I've gained a fondness for taking mescaline, THH, lots of harmine, and smoked DMT so all others peak on the down side of the mescaline visual peak. Now I'm wondering if one of these times when I do that I'll enter into a DMT trip before taking the DMT, that would be so awesome! Laughing

downwardsfromzero
#15 Posted : 6/22/2020 6:03:29 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

I've just noticed your question:
Takanuva1999 wrote:
I have also read some stuff about addition reactions of phosphate via mineral acids... anyone ever heard of this being tried?
Can you be specific about what you've read? To me it doesn't sound like a viable way of converting, for example, DMT to psilocybin. And anyhow, discussing this kind of synthesis is likely to be forbidden according to the Nexus attitude:
2.12 No synthesis talk that uses dangerous/watched chemicals and procedures

Biochemical means would be preferred:
Kunapali et al 1981 wrote:
Horvath has shown that much more 4-hydroxyindole than 5-hydroxyindole was produced when homogenized, etiolated pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo) seedlings were incubated with indole. Exposure to light for 5 hr decreased the degree of seedlings indole hydroxylation in 3- and 6-day old seedlings. For light grown seedlings, much more 4-hydroxyindole was produced by the roots than by the shoot.

[...]

Hydroxylation of indoleamines is generally at 5-carbon atom. The physiologically important amine serotonin is not a product of direct hydroxylation of tryptamine but it is formed by 5-hydroxylation and decarboxylation of tryptophan as shown in fig. 6. Direct hydroxylation of tryptamine and related compounds is also achieved. Similar to indole, they are hydroxylated at 6-carbon by liver microsomes. Generally amines are known to be metabolized by oxidative deamination. However, 3-(2-acetoxyethyl)-5-methoxyindole is metabolized after hydroxylation at 7-carbon
atom. But not much is known about the enzymes involved in hydroxylation.

Of course, it's still the mushrooms that do the job of 4-hydroxylation of a 3-substituted indole the best.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Metta-Morpheus
#16 Posted : 6/22/2020 9:52:10 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

endlessness wrote:

I vapped DMT on mushrooms a couple of times and they were a fantastic mix, perfect synergy for me.. It seemed intuitively to me that they were like two harmonious musical notes, or like some kind of related mathematical ratios, or like geometrical shapes that fit into each other perfectly, or something of the sort. Not sure if that helps explain anything but those are some of the ideas that came to my mind when thinking of how both relate.

I share the same sentiment. All your analogies are spot on for me. After the come up of mushroom, a little spice, which transitions oh so nicely. And it’s hard to notice when the spice ends and the fungus picks back up. Like a seamless dosey do of partners changing in a glorious dance. A++ combo for me!
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Eaglepath
#17 Posted : 6/23/2020 5:37:57 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Of curiosity, which dosage of mushrooms are you talking about that delivers you into "hyperspace"?
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

dragonrider
#18 Posted : 6/24/2020 12:48:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Eaglepath wrote:
Of curiosity, which dosage of mushrooms are you talking about that delivers you into "hyperspace"?

I've been to hyperspace on mushrooms on several occasions. To be honest, i don't exactly recall the quantities, and it never was just shrooms by themselves.

I've had a couple of breakthrough experiences with psilohuasca, and a couple with shrooms combined with edible cannabis.

The psilohuasca came pretty close to vaporised DMT. Cannabis adds another dimension to the effect of shrooms, but unfortunately there can also be a quite powerfull feeling of sedation.

monomind
#19 Posted : 6/24/2020 9:08:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is not a direct answer to the OP but since I have started working with DMT ( after the very first time actually ), the character of my shrooms trips changed immensely and became much more DMT like.
As if the DMT exposed for me a dimension of the shroom space I was never aware of before.

Anonymous2
#20 Posted : 6/24/2020 2:45:33 PM
The more you know

It depends.

The hyperspace I enter on vaped DMT differs from the hyperspace I enter on a pharma trip. Even more, the pharma hyper-space has multiple types and multiple stages.

My mushroom trips bring me to a kind of hyperspace that has multiple types and phases too.

The last two have a huge intersection. They are not the same. Besides, the hyperspace I enter on mushroom + MAOI differs from the hyperspace I enter on mushrooms alone although the difference is smaller than it is between pharma and vaped DMT.

Types:

2D cartoonish, dark background
At least half of the view is a dark background. Single images appear one by one (entities, faces, beautiful things in general), or a few of them at the same time. A few of them would fit well in a computer game. Mushroom and pharma.

Semi-cartoonish, semi 3D
There is little or no dark background at all. We are flying on a sled or a rollercoaster or a train. Everything is colorful. Once it looked like the Grand Canyon if you add a lot of sweet spirits and DMT. Typical DMT-shapes appear such as the DMT eye I can never remember when I get sober. Although, I usually see this on mushrooms.

Cave or tunnel
The camera is following something on someone from an isometric view (such as the Diablo computer game). I have the feeling the trip is trying to teach me or show me something. Pharma maybe. Mostly mushroom.

A dark room with neon-color things made of light
This is the closest one to the vaped DMT. Somehow it’s not open space although there is no visible background. Everything is in neon color. I saw it on mushrooms more than once.

Dark space with balloon-like creatures
A bit similar to the above but everything is inflated like balloons. They all look cute and funny. They can be in dark space or in my room with my eyes open. Mushroom and vaped DMT.

Divine shopping mall
A room or multiple rooms. The walls are made of dark stone. There are full realistic 3D items on a display. They are often faces or statues of the most beautiful divine entities I’ve ever seen. Gold is common. The other colors are usually black, platina, and red. It’s an indescribable high level of visual quality and one of my favorite places. Pharma and mushroom but more likely pharma.

Metal world
Shining, gold, silver, crystals. Minimalistic view. Disks, sparks, shapes. There are no distances. There is no space. Sometimes, I see a clock. It’s full of reflections. Pharma: almost always cross it. Mushroom with MAO: sometimes. Mushroom alone: happens less often.

Interdimensional plaza
Bright room or rooms with a lot of light that’s not coming from a specific source. There can be beautiful items on display. Other times, there are paravents with entities hiding behind them. Sometimes, there are super sexy demon-assassins with shiny black skin and long curved blades who either live there or were created there. Their eyes are green or purple.

Entities above
I’m looking upwards. There may be a liquid above me or also around me. Sometimes, there is a glass wall. Sometimes it’s only the sky. The background is almost never dark.
The most inhuman entities appear. They have no eyes that I could recognize. They have no faces. They can be any size. Sometimes they are as colossal as a planet would be. Sometimes, they are my size. Many of them are freaking scary. Sometimes the scary ones try to reach me. They never can. Other times, they don’t care. There are others who seem friendly who reach for my face and sometimes, they touch me. Blue entities that are a mixture of an octopus, a hydra, a bacteria, and a machine often appear. Mushroom and pharma.

Vaped DMT
It’s the one I did the least often. When I get it right, it’s unique. Space is bent in ways I can’t explain. Things appear that make me feel I always knew them. Besides, I start remembering my earlier DMT sessions when I saw them. And I think that this time, I will remember them when the trip ends. It seems impossible to forget them. And I forget them.
It seems there is a logic in it, and it’s essential, or it may be the only thing that matters, but the state of my consciousness can be farther from my baseline state than how far on a pharma or mushroom trip has ever been.
Although I tripped on mushrooms maybe seventy times, pharma maybe thirty times, and I vaped DMT only about ten times, it’s the vaped DMT trip that has far the highest de-ja-vu-factor.
I wish I could remember them.

It’s far not everything I see on my trips. They are those which, in my understanding, people might consider as hyperspace.

Usually, I cross more than one of these places. For example, the metal world comes somewhere in the first half of the trip but it’s never the first thing I see.

12NEXT