We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
EXPERIENCED DMT users , pls help!!! Options

pranav
#1 Posted : 6/24/2019 3:49:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So i got some 1 gram of legit DMT crystals last night!!

Been doing my research on dmt for more than 6 months and im quite an experienced with lsd, tripped a lot of times on high does around 350ug and more.
I know how much set and setting is important comes into factor for psychdelics.

IS IT BETTER TO DO MY FIRST DMT TRIP OUTSIDE OR INSIDE? (during sunset only)
If, its gonna be outside it'd be the terrace of my home and i wont be able to go do it in nature spots.
If, its gonna be inside it'd be in my small size room.

what are your thoughts? will it be too much to handle in a inside small place? will it be quite overwhelming outside?

what are your experiences?? and what would you recommend?

pls help me out for my first trip!!!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DreadedShaman
#2 Posted : 6/24/2019 5:07:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You mean you have 1gram right? You just have it... You've always had it...

Ok, do you have a sitter?

Where are you comfortable?

Is your terrace protected? (You'll have to seriously put in some effort to fall off)

How's inside? Is it nice? Try both? Sounds like you have more than enough material to work with

aw8ke
#3 Posted : 6/24/2019 5:11:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

1. For your first trip i would ask you where do you feel comfortable the most? where ever that is that's where you should do it..

2. Get sage and incense. Start by using the sage to the cleanse the space your are about to use for the medicine.
then light the incense and meditate for 10 minutes clear your mind of thoughts that do not serve you.

i don't know the method you intend on using to smoke the DMT i recommend the Yucan Plus with ceramic coil.
all thats needed is .04 once you put it in just press it and light it without inhaling for 3 Mississippi's then release and press again this time inhaling till the light blinks release press inhale again and close your eyes and let the medicine do its work..

Do not open your eyes......

i was an experienced LSD, Shroom user as well, nothing will prepare you for this... but you must take the leap of faith knowing the medicine will help open those channels to assist you through the process..

do it once a week try to resist the urge of chasing that experience right after. Try to soak it in though I imagine you may retain 1% consciously.

Blessing and love my brother...

FranLover
#4 Posted : 6/24/2019 5:26:28 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

With 1 gram you have enough to smoalk in different settings and at different times, so I figure you'll find out what you like more. btw, sunset is my favorite time to trip😊
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

pranav
#5 Posted : 6/24/2019 5:44:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

DreadedShaman wrote:
You mean you have 1gram right? You just have it... You've always had it...

Ok, do you have a sitter?

Where are you comfortable?

Is your terrace protected? (You'll have to seriously put in some effort to fall off)

How's inside? Is it nice? Try both? Sounds like you have more than enough material to work with

i have one experienced friend who has tripped on dmt for several times. He'd be the first one to blast off.

he'd hold the pipe and help me out.

yes my terrace is protected by brick walls.

inside itd be a pretty small room. im just wondering if itd be a completely different experience for outside and inside.

Which would be more profound?

pranav
#6 Posted : 6/24/2019 5:46:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

aw8ke wrote:
1. For your first trip i would ask you where do you feel comfortable the most? where ever that is that's where you should do it..

2. Get sage and incense. Start by using the sage to the cleanse the space your are about to use for the medicine.
then light the incense and meditate for 10 minutes clear your mind of thoughts that do not serve you.

i don't know the method you intend on using to smoke the DMT i recommend the Yucan Plus with ceramic coil.
all thats needed is .04 once you put it in just press it and light it without inhaling for 3 Mississippi's then release and press again this time inhaling till the light blinks release press inhale again and close your eyes and let the medicine do its work..

Do not open your eyes......

i was an experienced LSD, Shroom user as well, nothing will prepare you for this... but you must take the leap of faith knowing the medicine will help open those channels to assist you through the process..

do it once a week try to resist the urge of chasing that experience right after. Try to soak it in though I imagine you may retain 1% consciously.

Blessing and love my brother...

im planning to smoke on a glass pipe.

around 0.4 ot 0.5.

hope all goes well.

pranav
#7 Posted : 6/24/2019 5:49:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:
With 1 gram you have enough to smoalk in different settings and at different times, so I figure you'll find out what you like more. btw, sunset is my favorite time to trip😊

I'm just wondering which one would be profound ? the outdoor or indoor would be much suitable for a breakthrough?

would it affect it in any way??

i guess i should figure out doing the both ways.

curious to know your thoughts and experiences. do share :}

FranLover
#8 Posted : 6/24/2019 6:07:12 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

pranav wrote:
FranLover wrote:

I'm just wondering which one would be profound ? the outdoor or indoor would be much suitable for a breakthrough?

would it affect it in any way??

i guess i should figure out doing the both ways.

curious to know your thoughts and experiences. do share :}

outside is slightly better because you dont stink up your room, but just vaping dmt isnt so smelly and its really nice to breakthrough in bed cause its just like going to sleep, and its dark in the room...which is nice, and the bed is comfy, and everything is at hands reach.

Outside is more fresh air (unless u have a fan in your room😋Pleased either way still fresher, and luckily you have plants to look at and that is relaxing. Also the temperature outside may be better--may be worse, depends were u at.

Will it be a totally different experience? no, setting isnt as important as that. Its a lot of factors, like outside you might be seated, inside laying down...whos to say it isnt that, or some other thing like the lighting or the smell which determines the trip...or how u smoke.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Exitwound
#9 Posted : 6/24/2019 6:35:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

Try both Big grin

DreadedShaman
#10 Posted : 6/24/2019 9:30:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

pranav wrote:

Which would be more profound?

They will both be profound.

the_Architect
#11 Posted : 6/24/2019 10:40:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My advice: find a quiet place

If you do it outside, which is great, noise can be a problem.
(One of the effects of dmt, at least as I´ve experienced it, is some king of acoustic amplifying effect)

The beach can be really loud, the sound of the water feels like a helicopter is landing close to you... wind too.
Cars and people can be confusing too, it feels like people actually talking 6 meters aways from you are talking 2 inches next to your ear.

Once you´ve got more experience, you can try wathever you want...
One of my best trips was at the beach... could´d really close my eyes and focus to have a breakthrough... then I opened them and start walking... got inside the water up to the level of my knees... one of the best experiences in my life, seeing the water approaching you from a 360º angle in fractal waves... waves inside waves inside waves and lot´s of foam...
"...after five seconds I was no longer a marxist, no longer a materialist, no longer a rationalist.
It killed those things, it cauterized them..."

Terrence McKenna

Elrik
#12 Posted : 6/26/2019 6:02:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quiet can be nice, I like to have some music to hold on to if I need to.
The experience is so strong sometimes it amazes me that the music is still there while I trip, but it is, and if I get frightened I can just ride on the music. Its a real trip for me, dancing in hyperspace to symphonic metal.
If you do try using music with smoked or oral DMT I suggest making it very low volume and something very gentle to your mind. You may get more sensitive to sound and you also don't want to be listening to anything that requires psychological defenses.
Choose music that would be enjoyed by the you that you want to be, if you do music at all.

I always have anxiety before smoking DMT, or taking any psychedelic, despite having tripped many, many times for half of my life. If you get anxiety don't feel bad or turned off, its just your mind making sure this is really what you want to do. Once you take that first hit inhale deeply and don't have any hesitation to take more hits until you cant any more. Thats how you get deep Wink