We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
spice in a bowl? Options

maskedmartyr
#1 Posted : 12/30/2009 11:06:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM doesn't have a vaporizer or machine but wants to try their newly acquired spice tonite, can SWIM use a regular medium sized glass bowl with a bed of MJ or parsley.

SWIM plans on using MJ bed will this work?!?

normal life is not real...

dreams are real...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

geeg30
#2 Posted : 12/30/2009 11:09:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shouldn't see why not, however some people say that the MJ takes away from the spice experience. You could also try parsley or mint etc.
Here you!!! Gonnaenodaethat

"Iceberg???? - What Iceberg????"

jamie
#3 Posted : 12/31/2009 12:19:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I use a bowl..I find it far superior to vaporizors..vaporizers seem to waste alot of spice whenever I try them..

I have never used a vaporgenie though..
Long live the unwoke.

ms_manic_minxx
#4 Posted : 12/31/2009 3:45:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Water bongs are fantastic, if you have one of those to accompany your bowl. Smile As long as you can just keep what's in the bowl glowing, without constantly applying flame...
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

amor_fati
#5 Posted : 12/31/2009 4:50:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

A bubbler is indispensable for SWIM. SWIM used to use a regular bowl with his and just put some copper mesh in it (after torching the coating off, of course), melted the product down, and hit it with a regular lighter, being careful not to burn it. The problems SWIM ran into are that the product is too exposed to the naked flame and runoff flows irretrievably down the stem of the bowl. After a couple nights, the stem can get pretty nasty. Anyway, that's why SWIM now uses his mini-machine bubbler stems.