We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello, DMT Nexus Options

EggManZ
#1 Posted : 6/23/2019 12:25:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok, intro post. I mostly lurk the chat room as there's just so much in the forums I don't know where to start and I prefer the live conversations.

I've tripped a handful of times by now, but not broken through. I use an iPV D3S vaporizer.
Strongest trip had this device thing that seemed to be infinite in complexity. More recently, I saw dancing figures. A chat room user referred to this as the "pattern people", pretty accurate.

I do lots of art, but attached is the first DMT-inspired. Mixed media: fine-liner pens, iridescent watercolor, watercolor, watercolor brush-pen. The iridescent watercolor doesn't show very well after scanning.

Other info: I'm 25, live in southern CA, and I have a 4yo. Recently lost my mom and my job.

I'd like to become a full member and it'd be awesome to have my art added to the nexus gallery.

~EggMan Z

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

burnt
#2 Posted : 6/23/2019 12:53:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

cool art

WarpedDimension
#3 Posted : 6/23/2019 2:47:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Truly sorry to hear about your mom and your job.

I like your artwork! I would certainly like to see more of your pieces.

Although you may prefer the chat... perhaps you could elaborate a little on your experiences thus far here on the forum. I feel you may reached a broader range of people and surely to strike a chord with someone reading.

Welcome to the Nexus!
“Silence is a source of Great Strength.” ~Lao Tzu

DancinDog
#4 Posted : 6/24/2019 3:42:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very sorry about your mom passing.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your art. Four year olds are so much fun. I remember playing with our daughter back then. There's so much to teach them and so much to learn from them.

Peace,
DDog

Yugambeh
#5 Posted : 11/16/2019 8:19:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Truly sorry to hear about your mom and your job!

Really nice art.
I am like a white cloud with no destination, I place goals to trick myself in believing I have somewhere to arrive, everything is a successful goal when I realise I have already arrived.