We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
What does a DMT elf look like? Options

Voidmatrix
#21 Posted : 5/28/2022 12:31:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

@jaimito, you need to calm down. Look how old this post is.

One love

P.s. Please read
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

tacopirate313
#22 Posted : 5/28/2022 6:25:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

The "elf" has always been a beautiful woman's form, the goddess, with a somewhat motherly but not Freudian appeal. Her eyes and face being the most remarkable....
She always says, "welcome. Good you are hear. But, please don't come back too often. I love you."
Mother Gaia, perhaps?

Vajrawave
#23 Posted : 6/3/2022 3:15:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

For me, I always perceived the entities more as 'Fairies'. Humanoid, feminine, adorned with various jewelery/crystals. Flowing vibrant shimmering clothing etc. They obviously don't identify themselves as 'fairies', but was more so the first word that popped into my mind when I encountered them.

TheReeceMunkey
#24 Posted : 6/5/2022 1:46:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

As far as I understand the Elves are just a general term for entities that interact with you (I've yet to meet one) they talk, guide and sometimes mess with you. They are/seem/could be self aware ... like they are conscious. but that is up to you to decide. but they all dont 'look' likes elves.

cant wait to meet one Shocked

Voidmatrix
#25 Posted : 6/5/2022 4:59:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

If I'm not mistaken, the term "elf" was popularized by Terence Mckenna when he shared stories about his DMT experiences. He tends to give a caveat of the description just being part of his experience, but then he states it as an externalized fact; "you will see," "you're propelled," etc. It's framed in a second person point of view even though it's first person experience. And it's a bit misleading and impacts people through the power of suggestion, albeit, inadvertently; that's just how he spoke.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Tomtegubbe
#26 Posted : 6/5/2022 5:38:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have seen figures very much like the ones in my avatar photo. Upon seeing them I thought that these are probably the elves I've heard about, even though I'd classify them as gnomes. 🙂

Haven't seen them for a long time. Guess they were just part of the welcoming committee.

I actually remember now that I probably had an experience where I was taken to the candyland and these fellows wanted to show me a treasure if I'd follow them. I probably did that the first time, but very quickly realized that this is a diversion and I am just being tested on how long I can stay on the path. This is something Nick Sand writes about in the article Wee bit more about DMT.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

fink
#27 Posted : 6/5/2022 6:34:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've seen elves, or at least small, mischievous things with pointy hats. They were vague and dimly lit. This was before I had signed up on this forum or even heard of McKenna.Ive also met a goddess type entity with telepathic communication. A spider alien that inspected my soul. Hosts of grasping, pulling hands. Singing choirs. Beckoning entities and occasionally scary dark things.

Still have no idea if these experiences are external or from somewhere inside me. Or perhaps inside all of us. Dont think I'll ever be able to explain anything in this life.
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Solar62
#28 Posted : 6/5/2022 7:10:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
If I'm not mistaken, the term "elf" was popularized by Terence Mckenna when he shared stories about his DMT experiences. He tends to give a caveat of the description just being part of his experience, but then he states it as an externalized fact; "you will see," "you're propelled," etc. It's framed in a second person point of view even though it's first person experience. And it's a bit misleading and impacts people through the power of suggestion, albeit, inadvertently; that's just how he spoke.

One love

I love Terence Mckenna but regarding D.M.T. he only took it 2 or 3 times a year, over how many years I can't say . Most on this site will have way more experience for sure . However when he took it he really went for it .My favourite tale he recounts is when he was deep in a trip & his flatmate returned unexpectedly, burst into the room & he was flung back into the room himself but he still had a couple of elves clinging on to his hands !! 😅 Love him Smile

Tomtegubbe
#29 Posted : 6/5/2022 7:16:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fink wrote:

Still have no idea if these experiences are external or from somewhere inside me. Or perhaps inside all of us. Dont think I'll ever be able to explain anything in this life.

Is this the gate we all end up? 😄 Is there a conceptual possibility that we could get behind this and peel maybe through one layer for real and still be sane? 😎

I just today told the exact same thing to someone.
My preferred method:

fink
#30 Posted : 6/5/2022 8:08:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Tomtegubbe wrote:
fink wrote:

Is this the gate we all end up? 😄 Is there a conceptual possibility that we could get behind this and peel maybe through one layer for real and still be sane? 😎

I just today told the exact same thing to someone.

Indeed!
Ever find yourself going through phases of ultimate understanding and then total confusion in a cycle?
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Tomtegubbe
#31 Posted : 6/6/2022 11:59:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fink wrote:
Indeed!
Ever find yourself going through phases of ultimate understanding and then total confusion in a cycle?

I find myself going through phases where I strongly believe what's going on in "there" and then regarding them as fantasies. It's an illusion, but what is not 😄
My preferred method:

Bill Cipher
#32 Posted : 6/6/2022 5:41:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jaimito wrote:
lorentz5 wrote:
SWIM has never taken DMT but once on lsd, he noticed some peculiar red, box-like things that had tiny heads protruding from their square bodies and small horn-like structures protruding from their heads. They traveled in a group of 5 or 6 and made strange metallic-like noises in movement. They had short rectangular appendages resembling arms and legs. They didn't interact with SWIM but when SWIM was listening to Terrence McKenna's description of DMT-elves as "machine-like," this is what instantly popped into his head.

What do you think? Did SWIM have an encounter with the elves? Or was this something trivial?

SWIM knows it's different for everyone, but if you could summarize what a DMT "elf" or "entity" looks like in a paragraph, how would you do it?

WTF is SWIM? You sound so retarded...

WSaged wrote:
Jorkest wrote:
i dont know about you guys..but i actually DO see elves...like...skinny dancing acrobatic creatures with the elf hat and everything...they usually dance on what they create throughout the trip

the dancing elves are usually there during one of the funhouse type trips..when they are super excited to see me..usually with cool music playing...and they dance around in front of me as a go through the fun house...and yes elves such as this

My experiences with DMT are just so much more heavy & serious than that...the "entities" I've experienced have never in any way, shape, or form resembled anything human-like, or "elf-like".
For me, it's always a form that is gigantic, multi-colored, geometric & undulating into & out of itself...sometimes it seems as if it's showing off it's infinite power, intelligence & love to me, like a display of what is possible.

Never anything as trivial as dancing & playing...there's work to be done!
At least that's how it has always come across for me.
Like I said, it is different for everyone!

WS

What en egotistical fuck... That's all I can say.

Great forum I can see.

Sadly, it's a forum you will never be part of.

Perhaps, try The Shroomery.

febs
#33 Posted : 10/30/2022 10:31:49 PM

gkae

Everytime Ive encountered them it's like theyre bound by a rule to not be seen fully. like you'll see a shadow of one around the corner, or its hair. But if you go investigate they'll be nothing there.

One time I got visited by 3 of them, one female and 2 males and they redecorated my living at lightspeed while freestyling a dope rap song. Made it have a middle eastern vibe to it. And during part of it something happened and I was able to get a glimpse of the female for a millisecond and she freaked out. but the performance was so dope I stood up and applauded them askin for more. lol

but yea and then there's the knuck knuck elves. lil tiny elves almost like fairies that flew around on lil space ship pod things and thats how they communicated, they'd go 'knu-knuck knuck knuck-knuck' just at different speeds n tones. cute as hell tho. its like all my open eyed visual entities are like that tho, they all hide behind/under things and cant be seen.

except one time a box fan in my garage did something that made my perception of this dimension crack/split and everything went wonky af. so this entity came and was floating outside my house as it repaired it. you could feel the static electricity in the air and its almost like it made the trees n plants wilt when it did it. I dunno if I can upload a drawing I did of it but it looked crazy. had like these pods coming off it and each pod was like its own entity, n they all worked together. but yea Ive seen alotta variations of entities. also items around the house come alive as well. sorry for the long paragraphs, I get goin n wont shut up. long time lurker tho, much love.
febs attached the following image(s):
dmtentity.jpg (79kb) downloaded 32 time(s).
entity1.jpg (104kb) downloaded 32 time(s).

PREV12