We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
What does a DMT elf look like? Options

lorentz5
#1 Posted : 12/30/2009 5:05:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has never taken DMT but once on lsd, he noticed some peculiar red, box-like things that had tiny heads protruding from their square bodies and small horn-like structures protruding from their heads. They traveled in a group of 5 or 6 and made strange metallic-like noises in movement. They had short rectangular appendages resembling arms and legs. They didn't interact with SWIM but when SWIM was listening to Terrence McKenna's description of DMT-elves as "machine-like," this is what instantly popped into his head.

What do you think? Did SWIM have an encounter with the elves? Or was this something trivial?

SWIM knows it's different for everyone, but if you could summarize what a DMT "elf" or "entity" looks like in a paragraph, how would you do it?

I am here
(1) For increased personal power, intellectual understanding, sharpened insight into self and culture, improvement of life situation, accelerated learning, professional growth.
(2) For duty, help of others, providing care, rehabilitation, rebirth for fellow men.
(3) For fun, sensuous enjoyment, aesthetic pleasure, interpersonal closeness, pure experience.
(4) For transcendence, liberation from ego and space-time limits; attainment of mystical union.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 12/30/2009 5:32:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

it looks like an elf!!!
it's a sound

clouds
#3 Posted : 12/30/2009 5:43:12 PM

Human

LOL brother, that looks like a red oven.
I haven't taken DMT but I'm pretty sure that what you saw was no hyperspatial being.

How did you manage to have that kind of visions on "LSD" anyway?

Best wishes Smile

WSaged
#4 Posted : 12/30/2009 5:48:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The whole "elf" thing is just a McKenna-metaphor, trying to put words around something that is truly 100% unexplainable with our current language & descriptions.
(a McKenna-phore?Wink he had plenty of them!)

"Elves" were just McKenna's way of describing it in words, for some reason, it became a kind of common description.
Although as far as I'm concerned, it does not really do it any justice at all....the experience is so much more than simply "elves"!!
For me, the purposeful geometry of the objects & entities are so perfect, detailed & deep....to call them "elves" is a bit of an insult.

It's so 100% alien to our normal way of consciousness, so you really have to experience it to even get the slightest understanding of the effects...especially the "contact" with other seemingly intelligent entities!!

LSD is a drug...it feels like a chemical effecting your body & thoughts.
DMT feels so natural...not like any drug I've ever experienced, but instead like you are removing certain barriers, or doorways that are normally closed off to our consciousness.
My thought process stays pretty much the same...save the absolute awe & humility in the face of the universe.

DMT is more of a key, to the door leading outside...to another entire reality (maybe many reality's).
LSD is like only looking through the peep-hole in that door.

It is also extremely rare to experience the same exact thing twice with DMT, much less experience the same thing as someone else.

There is no way for anyone else to know what you saw on LSD, but chances are it was nothing like what you will experience with DMT.

Best thing you can do is to not expect to see "elves" or anything else for that matter...instead, just observe what you can & make your own decision on what you feel it may be.
And it may take a few times before you make any "contact"...on the other hand, they might overwhelm you the first time!
Just don't expect to see Terrence McKenna's explanation of the unexplainable...that will only lead to disappointment.

Cheers
WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

lorentz5
#5 Posted : 12/30/2009 5:50:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:
it looks like an elf!!!
ok, but an elf is anything from ..................... to

SWIM was merely wondering what specific people had experienced.

Quote:
LOL brother, that looks like a red oven.
I haven't taken DMT but I'm pretty sure that what you saw was no hyperspatial being.

How did you manage to have that kind of visions on "LSD" anyway?

Best wishes Smile

Haha, indeed. SWIM was sitting on the street curb, looking into the distance, and he saw and heard, as clear as day, a group of those distinct red things moving across the street. As they moved mechanically, they produced noises of unpleasantly clashing metal. Not sure how ... they didn't last too long either.
I am here
(1) For increased personal power, intellectual understanding, sharpened insight into self and culture, improvement of life situation, accelerated learning, professional growth.
(2) For duty, help of others, providing care, rehabilitation, rebirth for fellow men.
(3) For fun, sensuous enjoyment, aesthetic pleasure, interpersonal closeness, pure experience.
(4) For transcendence, liberation from ego and space-time limits; attainment of mystical union.

Jorkest
#6 Posted : 12/30/2009 5:51:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

i dont know about you guys..but i actually DO see elves...like...skinny dancing acrobatic creatures with the elf hat and everything...they usually dance on what they create throughout the trip

the dancing elves are usually there during one of the funhouse type trips..when they are super excited to see me..usually with cool music playing...and they dance around in front of me as a go through the fun house...and yes elves such as this

http://www.funny-games.b...tures/1244-hot-elves.jpg

http://www.goodfriendsan...ee_7470-04_Green_Elf.jpg
it's a sound

lorentz5
#7 Posted : 12/30/2009 5:52:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
The whole "elf" thing is just a McKenna-metaphor, trying to put words around something that is truly 100% unexplainable with our current language & descriptions. ... Best thing you can do is to not expect to see "elves" or anything else for that matter...instead, just observe what you can & make your own decision on what you feel it may be.
And it may take a few times before you make any "contact"...on the other hand, they might overwhelm you the first time!
Just don't expect to see Terrence McKenna's explanation of the unexplainable...that will only lead to disappointment.
Ah, words of wisdom.
I am here

jamie
#8 Posted : 12/30/2009 6:02:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

2 weeks ago I came face to face with a full on robot..it had a head that was somewaht similar tot he robot in the movie Short Circuit..

I also see this female pixie/angel type of being often with full spectrum jurmea spice..she is so beautiful and pure..so innocent..

I have met female beings of light with psilocybin as well, they were like pixies and sang to me the work in which I am to do on this planet.
Long live the unwoke.

WSaged
#9 Posted : 12/30/2009 6:04:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:
i dont know about you guys..but i actually DO see elves...like...skinny dancing acrobatic creatures with the elf hat and everything...they usually dance on what they create throughout the trip

the dancing elves are usually there during one of the funhouse type trips..when they are super excited to see me..usually with cool music playing...and they dance around in front of me as a go through the fun house...and yes elves such as this

My experiences with DMT are just so much more heavy & serious than that...the "entities" I've experienced have never in any way, shape, or form resembled anything human-like, or "elf-like".
For me, it's always a form that is gigantic, multi-colored, geometric & undulating into & out of itself...sometimes it seems as if it's showing off it's infinite power, intelligence & love to me, like a display of what is possible.

Never anything as trivial as dancing & playing...there's work to be done!
At least that's how it has always come across for me.
Like I said, it is different for everyone!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

jamie
#10 Posted : 12/30/2009 6:12:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

"For me, it's always a form that is gigantic, multi-colored, geometric & undulating into & out of itself"

I think I sort of know what you mean..Often I actaully merge and become one with this immense grid..it's like an ever repeating pattern similar to the flower of life..it seems to be alive..like intelligent and soooo much more than any one single individual..
Long live the unwoke.

Jorkest
#11 Posted : 12/30/2009 6:16:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i wouldnt call meeting elves trivial...whats wrong with dancing and playing...perhaps they were happy that i learned something and were giving me a treat! ive had many explosively serious trips...to get 'rewarded' with giggles and laughter...there is nothing like giggles and laughter to soothe the soul...

when things start to get TOOO serious..i think you start missing the point of being alive

i mean..ive had dmt experiences when i see millions of cartoon elves fucking each other...smiling and laughing...ive seen liquid come out of thousands of boobs....ive been taken on a ride through the funhouse as a gift..

then i have also seen creatures eating the brains of other creatures...and skeleton bones melting together in black liquid...i have become a virus that swept through the universe consuming everything...i have been beaten...

i have gone to a place where i helped program an energy packet that would help me along my journey...i have been put through fire as a cleanser and initiator...i have been asked to stay..i have met soul mates...i have seen my children...

hyperspace is EVERYTHING...its hell..and heaven...its funny and serious....its death and life...

just because you see elves dancing on music you have created yourself..and they are sooo damn excited that you brought it with you for them to listen to..doesnt mean its trivial or a waste of time...this is a give and take relationship...they give me things..and i give them things....sometimes im ecstatic from their gifts...and they have been ecstatic from mine....
it's a sound

jamie
#12 Posted : 12/30/2009 6:17:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think that nothing beats laughter...I love those trips that end in cosmic giggles. It's a recalibration
Long live the unwoke.

WSaged
#13 Posted : 12/30/2009 6:21:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:
i wouldnt call meeting elves trivial...whats wrong with dancing and playing...perhaps they were happy that i learned something and were giving me a treat! ive had many explosively serious trips...to get 'rewarded' with giggles and laughter...there is nothing like giggles and laughter to soothe the soul...

when things start to get TOOO serious..i think you start missing the point of being alive

I didn't mean that as anything negative, just that my DMT experiences have never been anything remotely similar to our normal conscious reality.

They always come on with a purpose & intent...I can dance & play around in this world.

WS

Jorkest
#14 Posted : 12/30/2009 6:27:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i understand that WS...but i guess ive seen MANY things that were VERY reality based...ive been into homes with people living in them...ive been on the surface of other planets...i see PEOPLE...i see my family and friends...all easily identifiable...i can see the clothes they wear...and the expression on their faces...ive been taken into temples..guided by PEOPLE...

some of the experiences have been like...being absorbed by hyperspace..but a lot of them i am in a physical like space..with a body..i have even been given a ROOM and my own temple to visit...its very interesting!!!
it's a sound

Phlux-
#15 Posted : 12/30/2009 6:32:46 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

for me they appear most often in full human size and shape, usually pure black, and i very often get the feeling(real physical sensation) that they are touching me in some way.
On full jungle spice once they were of all sizes and rather grotesque(like from that faeries book) and textured(basically preddy damn real) and in my open eyed visual field(i could even focus on details on them and one was larger than me and im 6'4" tall)
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

gosvami
#16 Posted : 12/30/2009 6:32:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

what does a dmt elf look like?

Rolling eyes

once upon the time....there was an old man climbing on a high mountain. and there he met "the elves".

Shocked

and he walked back down and told his people:

"You shall not make for yourself an idol (picture/image/reflexion...) in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below (from IT...)."
exodus 20

foolish old man...

Rolling eyes
OM

Observant
#17 Posted : 12/30/2009 6:34:14 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

WSaged
#18 Posted : 12/30/2009 6:34:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
"For me, it's always a form that is gigantic, multi-colored, geometric & undulating into & out of itself"

I think I sort of know what you mean..Often I actaully merge and become one with this immense grid..it's like an ever repeating pattern similar to the flower of life..it seems to be alive..like intelligent and soooo much more than any one single individual..

Yea, there is sometimes this vast room....that I'm part of, but at the same time located inside of...then the flood of them comes & permeates every atom of my being. They are everywhere, they are everything...but they are in no way resembling anything from my physical reality.

So many variations on the theme huh?
This has always led me to believe that what we are experiencing is a larger part of ourselves....not magic.

WS

Phlux-
#19 Posted : 12/30/2009 7:13:57 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

"This has always led me to believe that we are experiencing a larger part of ourselves." been thinking this too lately.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

jaimito
#20 Posted : 5/28/2022 12:16:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

lorentz5 wrote:
SWIM has never taken DMT but once on lsd, he noticed some peculiar red, box-like things that had tiny heads protruding from their square bodies and small horn-like structures protruding from their heads. They traveled in a group of 5 or 6 and made strange metallic-like noises in movement. They had short rectangular appendages resembling arms and legs. They didn't interact with SWIM but when SWIM was listening to Terrence McKenna's description of DMT-elves as "machine-like," this is what instantly popped into his head.

What do you think? Did SWIM have an encounter with the elves? Or was this something trivial?

SWIM knows it's different for everyone, but if you could summarize what a DMT "elf" or "entity" looks like in a paragraph, how would you do it?

WTF is SWIM? You sound so retarded...

WSaged wrote:
Jorkest wrote:

My experiences with DMT are just so much more heavy & serious than that...the "entities" I've experienced have never in any way, shape, or form resembled anything human-like, or "elf-like".
For me, it's always a form that is gigantic, multi-colored, geometric & undulating into & out of itself...sometimes it seems as if it's showing off it's infinite power, intelligence & love to me, like a display of what is possible.

Never anything as trivial as dancing & playing...there's work to be done!
At least that's how it has always come across for me.
Like I said, it is different for everyone!

WS

What en egotistical fuck... That's all I can say.

Great forum I can see.

12NEXT