We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Trip Report: Could entities be attempting to access our world (the human experiences) through DMT? Options

Gojoe
#1 Posted : 6/20/2019 3:53:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just for the record, plenty of trips under my belt

I am still so very unsure, as most know DMT leaves you with more questions than answers, if I am experiencing my subconscious mind? The Collective? Or actual entities when they rarely present themselves.

As an aside, most entities I have encountered are, according to duality, NOT nice things. I think I can recall once instance of truly friendly beings.

So last night after setting up some E-juice and a mod for the first time (ditching the GVG) I went on quite the ride.

The TV was on and as the trip began to take hold I remember looking at it, green particle waves beaming into my head and laughing to myself thinking, “Why are we allowing them to just come into us like this”? With masochistic feelings flooding my mind,

I imagined DMT as the next level of entertainment. Ideas and pictures beaming into the mind, the evolution of gaming, television, or movies.

After that short thought, I collapsed face down into the sheets surrounding my girlfriends legs. As my face was smothered and my eyes closed I was met with (again for the sake of our language and duality) a demon. Ill try to describe it. Dark, shape shifting fluidly, shades of brown, possibly multiple faces with the look of evil intentions.

I felt it “speak” again for lack of a better term. It wanted to make a deal with me. I’m really not entirely sure what the deal was. Something along the lines of helping it enter this world. I don’t know if it mean by promotion of DMT itself, or by allowing it to hitch a ride or what. Obviously the answer was no.

It thrashed about, wriggled with hatred, anger, fear, and desperation. I was not afraid, only one thought came to my mind. I pitied the beast. I felt sorry for this wretched thing that instinctively I knew would never be allowed into this reality. As it tried harder to instill fear, I lost the pity and smirked, almost tauntingly. I had showed it remorse and it continued it’s attack? How could I not roll my eyes in its show of languish.

I rubbed my face into the sheets and the more I did, the more I was presented with <demonic>? <Alchemical>? No I’d call them occult symbols. Flying by in different colors peeling off the sheets which seemed to stretch on forever.

So now I contemplate. Does DMT produce a situation in which entities attempt to enter our world? Is it possible the alien invasion we whiteness in the movies and pop culture wont come from above, but one day from within, by means of psychic manipulation or attachment? Is it possible we are opening portals not to become aware of other dimensions, but so that beings from other dimensions become aware of us? And if so, where did this molecule come from? Why was it planted on this earth?

Or perhaps I was just a witness to my own inner demons, although walking away from this experience I can draw no parallels to my own life for personal growth, sadly.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

boky0102
#2 Posted : 6/20/2019 4:37:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think that we will never know for sure but we can always make our own theory about it.

Mine is that we are striving to go into their realm as much as they strive to come into ours because they are rooted inside spiritual realm as much as we are in this physical. It is complete opposite of our realm and because the other realm seems so different and amazing we have desire to go there and it is logical to me that entities would like the same but just in other direction.

I like to see the concept of higher self like this. It seems to me that higher self is just entity of us from future that transcended from this realm and as he tries to give us guidance by coming down into this realm so do we try to download that guidance from him in this realm and we are constantly trying to listen to that information as much as he is trying to give us that guidance.

MarduksHead
#3 Posted : 6/20/2019 6:32:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is the truly fascinating side of DMT, how are we able to experience this? Alternate realities that bear no relation to our own, entities telepathically communicating with us? You couldn't make it up, but there it is.

aw8ke
#4 Posted : 6/23/2019 11:14:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

boky0102 wrote:
I think that we will never know for sure but we can always make our own theory about it.

Mine is that we are striving to go into their realm as much as they strive to come into ours because they are rooted inside spiritual realm as much as we are in this physical. It is complete opposite of our realm and because the other realm seems so different and amazing we have desire to go there and it is logical to me that entities would like the same but just in other direction.

I like to see the concept of higher self like this. It seems to me that higher self is just entity of us from future that transcended from this realm and as he tries to give us guidance by coming down into this realm so do we try to download that guidance from him in this realm and we are constantly trying to listen to that information as much as he is trying to give us that guidance.

with over 40 or so experiences under me with the medicine I have developed a similar outlook like this.

I always tell people who will take the medicine to imagine your a out of tune guitar and tuning it so can it sound its best.