We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Multidimensional Being Detector!?! Options

0_o
#1 Posted : 6/20/2019 7:32:23 AM

ⁿ°ⁿ↔ρ└ªγ³r κhªrªκτ³r

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Achilles
#2 Posted : 6/20/2019 10:41:15 AM

I is the obstacle.

Don’t know how real it is but it is kinda familiar and eerie... lol maybe nexus members really have been chilling with aliens .... niceThumbs up ... think a lot of people were claiming he just mirrored images though but if he’s not a complete liar I’d love to play with his hyper dimensional camera lol
This guys ego ^

Loveall
#3 Posted : 6/20/2019 12:57:33 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

He doesn't explain how it works (because NASA may steal it?), which eliminates any interest for me.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

DreadedShaman
#4 Posted : 6/20/2019 3:18:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wasn't there already a thread about this? Looks so familiar.

Thought he was debunked about this as well.

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 6/20/2019 7:07:55 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

DreadedShaman wrote:
Wasn't there already a thread about this? Looks so familiar.

Thought he was debunked about this as well.

Yes there was, and it was, and the guy is an utter charlatan preying on the gullible (or exercising his artistic licence to spout bul..., er, complete nonsense.)

I guess it's not entirely his fault that people want to believe this kind of garbage. Some people take the results of pareidolia a bit too uncritically.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

#6 Posted : 6/20/2019 7:51:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Laughing

0_o
#7 Posted : 6/20/2019 9:07:55 PM

ⁿ°ⁿ↔ρ└ªγ³r κhªrªκτ³r

He reminds me of Nassim Haramein.
It's more "science" with results manufactured to fit what they were decided to be before they began.

IIYI
#8 Posted : 6/21/2019 7:02:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

All humans are multidimensional beings, we all are. We are a mere 46,000 parts DNA from our mothers and fathers, yet we are 6Million unique strands of DNA. We are less human than we are microbe. Our sum being is more like that of soil than it is that of our parents or ancestors. In fact our ancestors are really soils.

Our human selves can deselect the beneficial parts of our microfora, just as a farmer can with his plants. Yet its hard to blame us if we havent been exposed to some light first!

We are targeted to make ourselves sick by a force so horrible I know in my heart that those constructing the path of mass destruction, are a different species of human than we. They work to subvert entire societies, fabricate narratives which are truly unachievable, and when considered with sincerity, undesirable too.

If you want to see a multidimensional beings no need of cameras or special equipment. (because everyone has it in their own DNA) Just turn your "third eye" on yourself. Turn it from looking out to look inside. Pleased Just this flip will reveal incredibly beautiful things to you.

P.P By the way are you hear sounds before you break true beyond... ?
I like the sounds and it please me. Give pleasure to every cell in my body.

P.P Sound / Vibration is something incredibly beautiful that we are part of. Even if we are just a noise, then this is the best noise in the Universe. This noise/sound is The Magnificent Concert of the Universe..

Phylogeny repeats Ontogeny - IIYI