We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Sc mimosa? Options

twitchy
#1 Posted : 6/20/2019 9:43:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm in NC, we've got them here was well. Alot of folks grow them as ornamentals, the flowers smell absolutely amazing when you get your nose right on them. I was under the impression that they didn't have anything worth fooling with in terms of actives, but I'm usually about ten years behind the rest of the world. They're blooming here now, awful purty. Big grin
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.