We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Whos Fooling Who? ~ The Secret Of Life Options

Cactus Man
#1 Posted : 6/17/2019 8:52:00 AM
DMT-Nexus member

This 3 minute video is one of the most thought provoking I have seen (for its length).

I gathered that Nexians would appreciate this.

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=MGZTlA-3yAI

Thoughts?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

twitchy
#2 Posted : 8/31/2019 7:56:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've always had an affection for Aldous Huxley, and thankfully folks thought enough of the man to record a great deal of his lectures and discussions for the benefit of all. There was a brief window of time where this subject was acceptable to academia, and out of that a few gems like Huxley and McKenna came forward to spread a great truth to the masses. That window was slammed shut on us in the 1970's, but still echoes and inspires those who still manage to peer through it.
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

FranLover
#3 Posted : 9/1/2019 12:53:42 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Very acurate. An amazing intellect.

"Tim is alright...hes doing good work" oh, thats a nice and good thing to say=)
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.