We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
MAOI 's and smoking DMT raw food?? Options

thumb33
#1 Posted : 12/26/2007 11:38:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello Im a raw foodist and am curious to see if there is and relationship between the regular food you eat and amount of maoi inhibitors in the body at any given time. Ive smoked spice numerous times and had effective experiences. I was wondering if I putting more maois in my diet would effect the potency of the experience? Another questions, has anyone eveer smoked spice with passion flower? Thanks in advance!!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

thumb33
#2 Posted : 12/28/2007 4:35:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you very much that was very thourogh explanation. Much thanks!

El Ka Bong
#3 Posted : 12/28/2007 11:20:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

To sensitize the body to dmt, I've heard that one can first saturate the body with tyramine/tyrosine by eating lots of beans and bacon - this way all the MAO enzymes you have, plus the new ones being made to digest the rich food, will be busy working already when you smoke dmt. You have not inhibited the MAO enzymes, they're just too busy to get at the inhaled dmt that is floating by. I would bet you could keep MAO enzymes 'busy' for 2- 3 hours this way. I've been drinking a syrian rue extract regularly, on its own, and I feel it wears off quick. This is because I plan to vapouroize some dmt after MAOIs take effect, but then 'change my mind' (ie: chicken out!). So, four times in a row now I abort launching, and so I've noted how rue-extract alone is a pleasant 'tonic' for the mood/mind. And as I go to bed, it gives great hypnogogic imagery while falling asleep. But it wears off quick, in 2 hours MAOI effect is being degraded quick.