We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
Possible new tek for almost anything Options

Phlux-
#21 Posted : 12/31/2009 4:39:06 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

hehe - im still working on my chemistry badge. :Þ
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

MagikVenom
#22 Posted : 12/31/2009 5:20:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am not much of a Badge guy I have sworn to never be labeled good or bad. I am who I am and thats all.Smile
I think its cool that is all I ever can or will be its more than enough for me but hey congrats to proud badge wearers it just aint me. I hope you know what I meanSmile

Hope you get your badge soon If I was a judging type I would say you already earned it but thats not my way so I leave that to the powers that be. Keep it up dudeSmile

I try to limit my judgement to philosophies and ideologies in the context of productive debate not individual people themselves. And so none of my statements should be taken personaly by anybody.

PEACE
MV

Phlux-
#23 Posted : 12/31/2009 5:41:11 AM

The Root

haha - said in jest, i dont really give a damn for badges, fancy hairstyles, posessions, money, etc...
antrocles wrote:

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:

Quote:

panoramix
#24 Posted : 12/31/2009 2:00:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i will try this with spice next week when i have my MHRB 1.7 KG Very happyVery happy
Panoramix, the honorable druid. With his golden knife he cuts his herbs, with which he prepares his famous magic potion.

And he knows many other secret recipe,,,

Crystalito
#25 Posted : 12/31/2009 2:36:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
If in water though mescaline could be soluble in water fraction, so the resin could be dissolved straight to acetone and maybe either be in the resin in HCl for or add a bit acid in the acetone.

Ooops sorry, my syntax is way off making what i said incomprehensible.

What i meant was that mescaline salt (hydrochloride) might be soluble in water. It might also be interesting to try dissolving the resin to acetone rather than dissolving in water and then adding acetone.

One could try both ways, the one you mentioned which already worked, and the way i am proposing which could propably make more of the alkaloid precipitate.

Sorry for the confusion.

All in all very interesting observations Phlux! You seem to have discovered something very helpfull that could simplify extractions!Bravo!

nadir
#26 Posted : 12/31/2009 4:15:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

just tried making lobelia inflata tea with some lemon juice and added acetone.
after some time precipitation was noticed.
all my posts are random generated and can not be evaluated as distinct ideas

Evening Glory wrote:
This is a medicine, remember, not some video you can watch inside your head.

Espiridion
#27 Posted : 1/1/2010 1:37:07 AM

--who.??..ME??--

Quote:
i dont really give a damn for badges, fancy hairstyles, posessions, money, etc...

I feel you on that, brother. On to the important stuff, like knowledge!

Thanks for sharing your time and resources, I like where this all-tek is headed.

<receptionist answers> " Thank you for calling Phlux's All-Tek, how may I direct your call? "
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

Phlux-
#28 Posted : 1/4/2010 2:58:23 PM

The Root

just putting this pic here - could be the solution -

→ Solvent added (clear) to compound (orange) to give a compound solution (orange) → Second solvent added (blue) to the second tube chamber → The two solvents mix slowly over time, the mixing is slowed by a fine sinter separating the two solvent chambers, to give crystals (orange) at solvent interface (green) over time

from

http://en.wikipedia.org/...lization_%28chemistry%29
antrocles wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Phlux-
#29 Posted : 1/4/2010 2:58:58 PM

The Root

acetone on 1 side - water on the other - the substance to be xtallized in whichever side its soluble in.
antrocles wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

psychosisdoses
#30 Posted : 1/4/2010 4:50:06 PM

Derek

nice find phlux cant wait to try it out.. btw congrats on your beaker badge you sure earned it
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

Phlux-
#31 Posted : 1/4/2010 11:22:02 PM

The Root

Smile
antrocles wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

RayOfLight
#32 Posted : 1/5/2010 12:09:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi, im just wondering what the difference would be in the normal harmine and the refined harmine extract . thanks
‎"I maintain that Truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect." J. Krishnamurti ~ The Dissolution of the Order of the Star. 1929

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erjAzA753sg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AEU5pBxY6E

nadir
#33 Posted : 1/5/2010 12:54:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hey phlux- , what about crashing bufo citrate from cebil tea?
have anyone tried?
all my posts are random generated and can not be evaluated as distinct ideas

Evening Glory wrote:
This is a medicine, remember, not some video you can watch inside your head.

Phlux-
#34 Posted : 1/5/2010 5:15:58 PM

The Root

il try soon, got cebil arriving soon
antrocles wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Phlux-
#35 Posted : 1/6/2010 9:42:11 AM

The Root

mescaline hcl disolved in a bit of water - acetone added - precipitation - immediate - now lets see if i can get some big sized hcl xtals(motivation here)

Phlux- attached the following image(s):
SDC13662_282x600.jpg (26kb) downloaded 303 time(s).
SDC13663_275x600.jpg (31kb) downloaded 304 time(s).
antrocles wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

psychosisdoses
#36 Posted : 1/6/2010 9:44:43 AM

Derek

oooo that is lovely... phlux your a genius!
i bet this would work well for salting out of mescaline resin via resin tek
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~

Phlux-
#37 Posted : 1/6/2010 10:00:55 AM

The Root

ok plan for the day

make cactus tea
dont evap to resin - just evap a bit
use hcl as the acid
filter
fridge
filter
add acetone
collect precips
wash
repeat

i bet this is to be the next greatest highest yeilding cactus tek - using just hcl, water and acetone on cactus tea.
antrocles wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Phlux-
#38 Posted : 1/6/2010 10:09:03 AM

The Root

for mhrb - same as above - but using fasw in place of vinegar on the acid soak - then filter, reduce a bit and add acetone.
antrocles wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Phlux-
#39 Posted : 1/6/2010 10:23:22 AM

The Root

ok - strange turn of events - the precipitate was dried - looks nothing like mesc - tastes bitter tho, the remaining liquid was dried and that is where the mesc is.
both parts are bitter - but taste different.
time to repeat using less water.
antrocles wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

psychosisdoses
#40 Posted : 1/6/2010 10:25:04 AM

Derek

hmm interesting... bioassay both? Smile

PREV1234NEXT