We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First mushroom trip Options

Clandestination
#1 Posted : 6/16/2019 8:25:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So I finally decided I should grow my own mushrooms, and I must say this is probably my favorite hobby now. I ate 16.4 grams wet(1.64g dry) and the effects came on in like 15 minutes, which surprised the hell out of me since lsd takes 45-60 to even start feeling it, and by the 90 minute mark I was peeking. A month or so ago I snorted 60 mg of dmt, and painfully tripped for 30 minutes for my first time. Everything kind of had the same look like how when you look at things on dmt. Anyone esle get this? you know what I mean its that wierd realistic "filter" on your vision almost.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

owerfull
#2 Posted : 7/9/2019 6:53:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes. Those are like Aztec patterns in my experience, very interesting. I've never took DMT but I see it on both LSD and shrooms.